So I have the most recent updated everything (game, mod, etc), nothing is conflicting. No matter what I do and check to make sure in the settings, my male sims just don't have a hard penis. The penises are there but soft. No matter what I check off, it won't work. What do I do?

The only thing I can say is to make sure you don't have anything else unsupported installed and include the general message.

Impotency Penis Issues
Most of the penis issues will be related to incorrect mods, wrong mod settings or wrong sim gender settings.

Sims penis status - if they have a penis - is defined by using the CAS Screen. Open full CAS of any sim (you can use 'cas.fulleditmode' command to force it) and open sim gender settings. The last setting, originally called 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?', defines if that sim has or has not a penis. Make sure that setting is set to the status you want for the selected sim.

Installing any additional penis mods can cause problems if they are not designed to work with WickedWhims. Any penis mod that is an override (default replacement) or requires manual usage via CAS is not supported by WickedWhims. Try removing these mods and check if everything works then. Even if you think a mod is supported, try removing it and see if that helps.

Any installed penis mods may not be applied on sims automatically. To change specific sim or all sims penis in the game you need to go to 'Penis Settings' located under 'Wicked' -> 'Settings' -> 'Penis Settings' after you click on any male sim with a penis in the game. Any installed supported penis mod will be available in this settings.

My problem is strange and I have been trying to sort out for a while now. Example start a new game make at least two male sims in cas for the house. Then play and all works well all male sims on lot are not impotent.but after I shut game down then go back to play it only one of my male sim in my house will get hard and none of the male sims on the lot will ether.if i delete Wiicked from the saves folder it goes back to normal but I lose everything else. I have tried all the normal thing like removing anything that looks like it could upset the mod.All worked well until I installed your last update from your patreon page. Anyone else had this problem.

My problem is strange and I have been trying to sort out for a while now. Example start a new game make at least two male sims in cas for the house. Then play and all works well all male sims on lot are not impotent.but after I shut game down then go back to play it only one of my male sim in my house will get hard and none of the male sims on the lot will ether.if i delete Wiicked from the saves folder it goes back to normal but I lose everything else. I have tried all the normal thing like removing anything that looks like it could upset the mod.All worked well until I installed your last update from your patreon page. Anyone else had this problem.

I'm not sure what is going on, everthing worked for me to, until I installed the lasted update. When I open one save file everything works like it supposed to, but the save file i was on before the update does not work anymore. The penis mod doesn't even show up on my male sims and I know its install, because the other save file will show the penis mod. I reinstall everything and remove anything that looks like it could messed up the game, and nothing still works. 

The only thing I can say is to make sure you don't have anything else unsupported installed and include the general message.

Impotency Penis Issues

Most of the penis issues will be related to incorrect mods, wrong mod settings or wrong sim gender settings.

Sims penis status - if they have a penis - is defined by using the CAS Screen. Open full CAS of any sim (you can use 'cas.fulleditmode' command to force it) and open sim gender settings. The last setting, originally called 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?', defines if that sim has or has not a penis. Make sure that setting is set to the status you want for the selected sim.

Installing any additional penis mods can cause problems if they are not designed to work with WickedWhims. Any penis mod that is an override (default replacement) or requires manual usage via CAS is not supported by WickedWhims. Try removing these mods and check if everything works then. Even if you think a mod is supported, try removing it and see if that helps.

Any installed penis mods may not be applied on sims automatically. To change specific sim or all sims penis in the game you need to go to 'Penis Settings' located under 'Wicked' -> 'Settings' -> 'Penis Settings' after you click on any male sim with a penis in the game. Any installed supported penis mod will be available in this settings.

Turbodriver, I apologize for not understanding your post.   I'm still using CMar's penis as that one lines up correctly in animations. Is that no longer supported?  It didn't say in the main post. 

Hey,

since I just had the same problems and I thought it being eventually the body parts I installed... I now know better...

If you are using COMPLETE UNDRESSING their penis won't get hard I just tested and if I put it to AUTO UNDRESS its going to be hard.. maybe you got that too... no clue why the complete undressing is not possible to be with hard penises but I will try to strip them the rest manually maybe thats a difference there :)

Hey,

since I just had the same problems and I thought it being eventually the body parts I installed... I now know better...

If you are using COMPLETE UNDRESSING their penis won't get hard I just tested and if I put it to AUTO UNDRESS its going to be hard.. maybe you got that too... no clue why the complete undressing is not possible to be with hard penises but I will try to strip them the rest manually maybe thats a difference there :)

OMG! I just tried this, and now it is completely working. Thanks for the heads up!

Archived