SK Estival Versus smaller Boobs

Lynne

Hey There!

Here is a preset for smaller boobs for SKEV.
For sure, they're bigger than "regular" boobs, but not that overdone like the default ones~

You can check out the screenshot.

unzip/unrar the file to:
GameData\Binary\Param\Player

Make sure to make a backup for plbodyscl.bin

plbodyscl.rar

post-600440-0-34033000-1490205496_thumb.jpg

I wonder if it messes around with some creative finishers like the string bikini if its attatched to boobs smaller then its used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSE5A3VOwCI

That's what happens when Ryobi gets those finishers through Cheatengine =P

Oh man thats really funny XD

Flat chested mods are really gonna screw over those creative finishers XD

Now i wonder if to much boobage could cause problems as well XD

Ok, I tried playing this, but on closer inspection from the front you can see flatness on those boobs (like putting them against a glass wall) which was triggering me. Also that flat Kafuru look really ugly cuz her chest is very slim and making her boobs smaller then Mirai makes her chest a bit crooked... it doesnt look natural.

Ok, I tried playing this, but on closer inspection from the front you can see flatness on those boobs (like putting them against a glass wall) which was triggering me. Also that flat Kafuru look really ugly cuz her chest is very slim and making her boobs smaller then Mirai makes her chest a bit crooked... it doesnt look natural.

than just change the hex for kafuru by yourself, whats the problem?

Archived