WickedWhimsException

chete69

Since the last update of WickedWhims, i've been suffering several issues in game.
Before the update it was easier to change from normal clothes to dildos or females penises.
Usually it takes one or two clicks in chancge outft was enough.
Now it takes five or more, even in some issues the dildos or penises didn't appear, so if it happens during a recording session it ruind the entire plot.
I can deal wirh that, it's annoying but not so serious.

But that WickedWhimsException, makes all the sims in the area stand still and you can't continue with the game,
When i repair the game in the Origins webpage, I thought it was fixed , but it still happens again.

your program generate a WickedWhimsException file, and warned that I must send it to TURBODRIVER, so thats what i'm doing. 

Hope it was my fault and somthing easy to solve,

Thank you.

Edit:
I forgot to tell... Are in Community lots where those issues happen, I played for hours in residential lots and everything worked fine..

Re-Edit:

Well I have had an Issue in a residential lot too... Aaaagghhh!!!

WickedWhimsException.txt

same, here. i keep getting exception files. i had just downloaded wickedwhims for the first time a couple of days ago and everything was working fine... then sims froze and debugging them didnt help. i got out of it by shift-click entering cas and returning so that i didn't lose progess. however, later, while nothing appeared to be amiss, the sex menu wouldnt show up at all out of the blue (exhibitionism remained).

new to the mod, i thought i did something wrong but i've followed all the suggested troubleshooting and it doesn't make sense to me that one second my menu was there and the next it wasn't in game -- without any changes on my part.

big thanks to anyone looking into this.

(to clarify, this happened before the recent patch update)

Archived