Serana - Sexlab - CTD

Hey forum.

Been using Sexlab and it typically runs smoothly.

yet when i try to start an animation with Serana, the game crashes to desktop, right when the animations are about to begin - Don't know why. 

I'm using a shitload of mods, but I'm guessing that the mods causing this issue, must be related to Serana og maybe dawnguard - and with that in regard, I have:

- Marriable Serana

- Seductress Serana

- SharedSeranaDialogue

- SpousesEnhancedSerana

Has anyone encountered this issue and if so, know of a fix?

Interesting - I'm also having issues all of a sudden with Serana, though I haven't tried sex with anyone else yet. (Not at a good point in the game to do so, also it's 1am here and I'm tired.) Attached is my most recent Papyrus log though I have had many attempts result in a sudden CTD. The only mods I have active that currently apply to Serana are:

• CBBE
  • Fill Her Up (Serana was inflated on my first attempt, but I reset it, disabled it and cleaned the file. No dice, still crashing.)
  • Eager NPCs & all prerequisites
  • Amazing Follower Tweaks
  • Cloaks of Skyrim (with Dawnguard addon)
  • Wet & Cold
  • Practical Female Armours

...all of which are in the right order (according to LOOT) and up-to-date. I really don't want to have to restart again...

Papyrus.0.log

Archived