New, wanting to create animations but having issues

boimoua88

Hey sup LL-(com)rades,

Having to see Anub leave, really saddens me but at the same time motivated me.

Been wanting to create some animation but just never really had the heart too.

But now I do so and was wondering about the basics and what do I need to do to get started.

Those who have been modding or knows how, please, any suggestions will help.

I'm pretty new to animating but if I can just get a good tutorial or help, I can catch on quick.

First off, I was wondering what kind of programs do I need to start creating and what do I need to know.

Thanks guys, much appreciated and wish me a damn lot of luck!

it depends on what programs you can get your hands on...

"3DS Max 2010" with the "Havok PcXs Content Tools 2010" plugin would be best, but there is no legal way to get them now.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39996-3ds-max-skyrim-video-animation-tutorial/?hl=3dsmax

the more legal option is to use "Blender 2.49b".

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17279-so-you-want-to-make-animations-the-pose-animation-blender-and-nifskope-tutorial-compendium/

and you can find some more animating guides on YouTube.

Use nifskope and load a penis nif up into it and right click the penis mesh and go to load and pick the nif you want to paste it into and load it up then right click scene root at the top on the left side and go to block - paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif. 

*Note this will only work if the mesh you are going to paste a mesh into it has the same bone nodes as the item you are pasting into it. So say you are trying to paste something in that has breast nodes and the nif you are going to try to paste it into doesn't have them you'll get a error that will prevent you from doing it.

Use nifskope and load a penis nif up into it and right click the penis mesh and go to load and pick the nif you want to paste it into and load it up then right click scene root at the top on the left side and go to block - paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif. 

*Note this will only work if the mesh you are going to paste a mesh into it has the same bone nodes as the item you are pasting into it. So say you are trying to paste something in that has breast nodes and the nif you are going to try to paste it into doesn't have them you'll get a error that will prevent you from doing it.

Alright, I will give it a try. Thank you. I was hoping that maybe somebody already created a penis mesh everybody could use for animating (since there is also this awesome rig).

But what happens when my 2P animation is done. The only thing "useful" I found on this matter is the following tutorial: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70538-skyrim-custom-pose-tutorial/

Unfortunately it does not explain what you have to do with 2P animations + how you create your own Animation pack (that has to be registered through the Animation loader in the game itself etc.).

Not sure if there is a body or mesh already made with the penis in it I don't do animations so I have no clue on that part.

You need to make a SLAL pack for getting animations into game there should be some info somewhere on LL on how to do it or you can PM someone that already has some SLAL packs and see if they can give you the info you need.

It's me again, so I've somehow managed to put my own pack together but I've been (of course) experiencing (two) big issues.

1) Both actors are standing right inside of each other in skyrim.

2) the animation is NOT fluid (it kind of stutters/jumps, so you can obviously see when it repeats --> inside blender the Loop works fine, inside skyrim it's broken).

Can somebody tell me what went wrong? If you need the .blend file I uploaded it

blend.rar

Archived