Distorted Dynasty armor

Are you playing a female character? If so does it also happen with your player character? If no then it could be a skeleton issue as stretching to infinity is usually a skeleton issue and the stretching is caused by the skeleton missing bone nodes in it that the armor requires. Open the nif up in nifskope and look at the bone nodes in it and then open the followers skeleton nif and look at the bone nodes in it and see if they match.

Another way you could replace their skeleton with a copy of your players skeleton if you are playing a female character.

Are you playing a female character? If so does it also happen with your player character? If no then it could be a skeleton issue as stretching to infinity is usually a skeleton issue and the stretching is caused by the skeleton missing bone nodes in it that the armor requires. Open the nif up in nifskope and look at the bone nodes in it and then open the followers skeleton nif and look at the bone nodes in it and see if they match.

Another way you could replace their skeleton with a copy of your players skeleton if you are playing a female character.

Thank you for your quick responce :)

Yes my character is female and this issue does not occur with her. Also it does not occur with all followers

I think i will try copying the skeleton as i am not really an expert on nifscope and playing around with bone nodes.

would this be done by copying skeleton_female.hkx and skeleton_female.nif from   meshes/actors/character/character assets female to    meshes/actors/character/characters female  ?

Nifskope isn't that hard to use for the most part since you will only be using it look at what is in a nif. Just click/double click on the armor nif and load it up. Make sure block details is showing in the left side if it is block list click the little X and close that screen and click view - block details and then scroll the to the bottom of block details and there will be where all the bone nodes will be listed.

Each item has a BSDismemberSkinInstance if you click the little arrow then the little arrow next to bone it'll list every bone node attached to the piece.

Open the followers zip/rar file and see if there are any skeleton files in it if there are look at the folder pathway and then go find them and change them out. Some followers and custom races come with their own skeletons.

post-25667-0-37896300-1490054878_thumb.png

Archived