Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SE Need Follower suggestions/help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

sigman1

sigman1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

hi all will be downloading se and am looking for sexy followers, in the old version had some cute elfs and miria and that miqote follower. plus custom recoder. any suggestions are more then welcome screens would help as well. thanks for your input.

c5kev

c5kev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

I'm loving SSE!  Well, it'd be nice to have LL stuff in the mix, but in the meantime...   Anyway, as I'm sure you can see, there's 12 pages of followers (at Nexus alone) to choose from and your question is subjective - based on what type of follower you'd like to have or need. I'm currently using "Nemain". She's a 2H custom-voiced red-haired cutey that utilizes a lot of Serana's lines. She always sticks with you though, as she doesn't use AFT-type follower command stuff - which is OK for me.  I gave her a new body (don't like girls with tiny tits) and made new armor .nif's with Oldrim BS and copied it over. I'm finding many Oldrim mods work fine with SSE, even though they aren't posted over on the Nexus SSE pages.

khumak

khumak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

I use AFT and Sofia at the moment.  Wish I could use Arissa but I think she requires SKSE.  I tend to avoid followers that use the vanilla system because none of them seem to reduce the default chatter frequency and it really gets on my nerves hearing, "I got your back", "still here" every 2 seconds.  Inigo works well for that also.

Dova-Quim

Dova-Quim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

U liked Miqo'te?Try this;

http://kp4068.tistory.com/421

c5kev

c5kev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

I use AFT and Sofia at the moment.  Wish I could use Arissa but I think she requires SKSE.  I tend to avoid followers that use the vanilla system because none of them seem to reduce the default chatter frequency and it really gets on my nerves hearing, "I got your back", "still here" every 2 seconds.  Inigo works well for that also.

"..."I got your back", "still here" every 2 seconds."  Boy, ain't THAT the frickin' truth!  LOL!  There was a mod that cut that down a lot in Oldrim - which most mods (non-SKSE of course) will work with SSE. I just haven't gotten around to DL'ing it again.  I like Sofia, but she gets on my nerves as well!

Again, followers are a very subjective issue. For me, I don't mind elf-like characters, but don't care for ones that look like small children (I like women), but hey, that's just me...