Death Hounds, never seem sexually interested :( ?

Hi.

Is there a mod or patch that adds Deathounds to the sexual pool of creatures to enjoy sex with?

I have tried Matchmaker on them and no joy, says it failed and fizzled out.

I have Immersive Creatures installed and the Critters MNC mod and a ton of mods that should fix it.

is it just that there needs to be a actual deathhound animation and it cant find one? I figured it would use either a wolf or dog animation.

I just cant seem to get any deathhound interested.

Anyone can point me in the right direction to a mod that adds Deathounds please? :)

fankies.

Hi.

Is there a mod or patch that adds Deathounds to the sexual pool of creatures to enjoy sex with?

I have tried Matchmaker on them and no joy, says it failed and fizzled out.

I have Immersive Creatures installed and the Critters MNC mod and a ton of mods that should fix it.

is it just that there needs to be a actual deathhound animation and it cant find one? I figured it would use either a wolf or dog animation.

I just cant seem to get any deathhound interested.

Anyone can point me in the right direction to a mod that adds Deathounds please? :)

fankies.

Mh, i know i have at least one animation for them, can't say for sure from where from memory. I think it's either MNC or NSAP. Immersive creatures might rather be the problem than the solution, i'm not sure if it changes races. Should be fine with Bad Dogs patch for it here on LL, but i can't remember if i ever met death hounds with immersive creatures installed.

Oh immersive creatures can actually hinder animal animations and interaction? i just figured it would add more, not stop others. darn.

As i said, i'm not sure. I've played with Bad Dogs patch and everything seemed fine, but any mod that changes races can cause problems, many mods don't know what to do with those creatures then. You could check if they have a different race or if they are affected at all when you click at them with console open.

Yeah. i just perosnally figured the Deathounds used the wolf or dog animations all be it having the same skeleton.

My Creature Framework even has the Nude Creatures listed for Deathounds and ingame it clearly has a sheath and balls. But it never gets aroused and always when i try to force test it i get the matchmaker fail message that it 'fizzled out'. I even went into Sexlab Aroused and set it in the puppet option to maximum arousal. But nothing :(

I do have Bad dogs Immersive Creatures mod as well as Bellyache, Skytest- Realistic animals and Predators. More Nasty Critters and Bad Dogs Vanilla Critters and obviously Creature Framework.

I have lots of animation packs containing numerous wolf and fog animations too ( although none specifically Deathhound).

So i really figured that a Deathound would be easy enough to interact with sexually either through its natural arousal or forced with matchmaker.

Archived