Sanctuary Hills Restoration Relaunch

Are you talking about Quince99's restorations? No idea why they removed them all from Nexus (and I mean everything is gone), but they don't want their mods uploaded anywhere else. Hopefully we'll find out why soon.

There is alternatives though, unless you're set on a pre-war Sanctuary. While I use most of Quince99's restorations, I personally prefer Enhanced Commonwealth Location's version of Sanctuary. A bit more lore-friendly and looks really good as well. They have a lot of really nice restoration projects other than Sanctuary as well.

Quince99 is having personal health issues, and as such cannot currently continue to support the mods, so rather than leave possible buggy or unfinished mods available for download they have hidden them.

I can respect that, and hope he/she gets better soon.

• 1 year later...
On 3/20/2017 at 3:08 AM, HegeB said:

Hello,

anyone has this mod? I can't download it from the nexus and I really want it, if anyone has it could they send it to me? Any other mod of the restoration project would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance.

I know this topic is sort of dead, but I have this mod sitting here... I've been trying to research it to find out what's in it, as I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just a note.  If you download Quince99's mods in ShowcaseVS's post and want to use the latest version "Sanctuary Hills Restoration Relaunch" you need to also download and install "Quince99 Mods Resource Pack v2".

I too used this mod back then and had no issues whatsoever.  It's as close as your going to get to the Pre-War version of Sanctuary.

Also to note, although this will give you a Pre-War Sanctuary all ready to go you might want to replace the houses with some that have more functionality.  For that also download "Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds (Rebuild your Sanctuary)" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17521

• 1 year later...