Help for a newbie modder?

gregaaz

Hi everyone,

I recently stumbled across an old abandoned mod on the Nexus that I've been cleaning up and tweaking in TES5Edit for use with my next playthrough. I've got almost everything exactly the way I want it now, except for the quest. The contents of the quest are OK; after I generated a SEQ file it worked fine. 

However, the quest is designed for an endgame character and the nature of how it starts is a bit immersion-breaking for a low level character. So I'd like to put some start conditions on the quest. Specifically;

• Player has completed "Dragon Rising";
  • Player has completed "The Black Star";
  • Player has completed "The Mind of Madness", and;
  • Player's smithing skill is at least 70.

I've googled how to add question conditions and found a few references, but I'm having trouble deciphering it. Part of this is that I have only minimal skill with the CK; most of what I've done so far is in TES5Edit.

Any chance someone would be willing to explain how I can add question conditions?

Thanks in advance!

Archived