A mod that you can position the sims.

will i dont know such mod but it is easy to do so by 

Ctrl+Shift+C

on the top there will be a text bar first add the (testingCheatsenabled true)

do the same Ctrl+Shift+C thing again and then write (moveObjects on)

sims and almost every thing must move after that

Other than kinkyworld there are two options I know of. One is debug enabler as you mentioned. The other is the OMSP object: http://modthesims.info/d/428179, you have to use moveobjects on cheat and place your sim on it then move up, down etc by ctrl + shift clicking. The object is only visible in buy mode/ build mode. 

If you decide to use debug enabler, you hace to click sim > NRaas > Debug Enabler > Move > Up/ Down/ Delta. Delta allows you to specify by how much you want to move up/ down. I'd start with something like 0.1 to see how much it moves by.

• 2 weeks later...

Other than kinkyworld there are two options I know of. One is debug enabler as you mentioned. The other is the OMSP object: http://modthesims.info/d/428179, you have to use moveobjects on cheat and place your sim on it then move up, down etc by ctrl + shift clicking. The object is only visible in buy mode/ build mode. 

If you decide to use debug enabler, you hace to click sim > NRaas > Debug Enabler > Move > Up/ Down/ Delta. Delta allows you to specify by how much you want to move up/ down. I'd start with something like 0.1 to see how much it moves by.

Thanks for that OMSP link. I've been looking for something like that in my attempts to replicate some EA placement things. Apparently they can place items on things that we can't without mods, specifically the damned Supernatural pedestals.

Archived