Help with installing body slides

Karukos

I want to install this UUNP conversion of an armor (I have already downloaded). However, when I try to put the mod into mod organiser it just shows me the body slide things and I cannot add the UUNP conversion to my data. How do I help myself with that?

Did you also download and install the mod that says need this just under the uunp conversion download, as chances are that is where the esp/textures will come from.

Yup the original mod is installed now I am just trying to somehow apply the conversion/bodyslide data but it is not showing my any data folder so I could install it

Give this a try then, when you go to build the armour, select the body and pre-set, using the ones you normally use, make sure the filters section is empty.

Tick the build morphs box if you do, if you do not already so then ignore that bit, now hold down the alt key and with it still held down click on the batch build button, now you will get a box pop up showing all the items you can build, right click on the list and choose the select none option, now scroll down the list and put tick boxes in the armour you want to build, when you have done that, hit the build button, you should now get a file browser style pop up, pick any where you want to but remember where you choose, as long as it does not already have a directory called meshes there you should be good to go, when its finished building those files, zip them up, rename the meshes archieve your just created to something suitable and add that to mo as a new mod, making sure that they are underneath any thing else, if that sorts it out you are good to go, it may be that something else is going on in which case it may not sort it out.

Not sure if i get the problem right: do you have problems within bodyslide or in MO?

For MO: 

1. Make sure the file structure is right, it should look like this: Mod Organizer->mods->"your mod name"->CalienteTools->Bodyslide and there three folders with Shape data etc.

When installing it MO will complain about missing files, that's fine, just install manually. If the file structure is properly by default, CalienteTools should be below the data folder.

*edit: If for some reason the order isn't right or you can't find it, you can unzip the mod and put it manually in the mentioned structure.

2. right click at the mod and click "ignore missing files" or something similar. 

Then Bodyslide should recognize the data and you continue like explained by Varithina.

Archived