WickedWhims Pregnancy Chance 100%, not pregnant

Hello! I'm using both WickedWhims and MC Command Center. I have Pregnancy Change on WickedWhims and on MC Command Center turned up to 100%, but the female Sims my male Sim are WickedWoohooing are not always getting pregnant.

Not sure if maybe the two mods are interfering or not, but I figured it would just work..

Any ideas?

Hey SomeGuy92!

As WickedWhims topic states:

Pregnancy depends on the pregnancy chance set in settings and only occurs during vaginal or climax sex after around 15 seconds, so you have time to use condoms. Pregnancy doesn't happen right away after sex either, so your sim has a chance to have sex with more partners to mix it up a little. Pregnancy will trigger after two in-game hours or once your sim does the pregnancy test. Once your sim is pregnant you can terminate the pregnancy by using that sim phone.

And remember to have your sims be able to impregnate and be able to get pregnant via CAS Gender Settings.

Hey SomeGuy92!

Pregnancy depends on the pregnancy chance set in settings and only occurs during vaginal or climax sex after around 15 seconds, so you have time to use condoms. Pregnancy doesn't happen right away after sex either, so your sim has a chance to have sex with more partners to mix it up a little. Pregnancy will trigger after two in-game hours or once your sim does the pregnancy test. Once your sim is pregnant you can terminate the pregnancy by using that sim phone.

And remember to have your sims be able to impregnate and be able to get pregnant via CAS Gender Settings.

Thanks TurboDriver, but I made sure it was vaginal/climax intercourse without condoms, and is set correctly in CAS Gender settings. I believe MC Command Center has the ability to view pregnancy status right after the deed is done.

It also seems that when the Sims finish normal WooHoo'ing, the female is always pregnant (tried three so far...). So, it sounds like there's something not working right with the WickedWhims 100%?

Hey SomeGuy92!

Thanks TurboDriver, but I made sure it was vaginal/climax intercourse without condoms, and is set correctly in CAS Gender settings. I believe MC Command Center has the ability to view pregnancy status right after the deed is done.

It also seems that when the Sims finish normal WooHoo'ing, the female is always pregnant (tried three so far...). So, it sounds like there's something not working right with the WickedWhims 100%?

MCCC is not WW, you can't check pregnancy with it.

Hey SomeGuy92!

So, WickedWhims' method of pregnancy is different than the games' default behavior (after the Sim is marked for pregnant? I figured it would just set the flag that the game typically sets, where MCCC is able to read.

Normal WooHoo, MCCC can see it the second they're done. Is the delay with WW intentional?

Hello,

I saw this and wanted to reply because I had the same issure between MCCC and WW although the two of them approach it completely different, this is how it started working for me:

....been setting MCCC's Pregnancy Chances up to 100 as same as goes for the Risky Wohoo in MCCC ... afterwards setting WW up to 100 gets em pregnant for sure ;)

*waves*

Dario

Hey SomeGuy92!

So, WickedWhims' method of pregnancy is different than the games' default behavior (after the Sim is marked for pregnant? I figured it would just set the flag that the game typically sets, where MCCC is able to read.

Normal WooHoo, MCCC can see it the second they're done. Is the delay with WW intentional?

Please try reading what I quoted at first and made bold for you and then you might know.

Hey SomeGuy92!

Please try reading what I quoted at first and made bold for you and then you might know.

Don't need to be a jerk about it, I was simply trying to understand how your mod's mechanics worked.

Hey SomeGuy92!

Don't need to be a jerk about it, I was simply trying to understand how your mod's mechanics worked.

What makes you think I am a jerk about it? I just asked you to read what I explained already.

Don't need to be a jerk about it, I was simply trying to help.

• 6 months later...

Can anyone help with my problem I have Wicked Wohoo & Mc Commander but as soon as I got Wicked Wohoo installed and running the pop up said,I started getting errors and also my Babies won't grow up now..I have decided to move Wicked Wohoo and all the extra's out of the game Mod Folder til I can find some help....Any help would be great and I wasn't getting any Error's before I installed the Wicked Wohoo and the Extra's you download after so I'm guessing its either the Wicked Wohoo having issues with Mc Commander or one of the Extra's but them are just Extra's for sex so I can't see them being a problem.... Thanks for the help advance !!!

• 3 months later...

I've read through this thread thoroughly and tried everything and I'm having the same issue as stated above. I have MCCC and Wicked Woohoo installed (the most recent versions) I'm able to use MCCC and WW to get NPCs pregnant but not for my own players. I've tried putting the % up to 100 as well as forcing pregnancy and using their cycles. still nothing. only four people in my sims house

• 1 month later...

I'm aware this is an old thread but I'm having this exact problem except it goes one step further. My options for WooHoo and Tryforbaby are missing from the bed and tent menu and my teen woohoo and pregnancy interactions are all MIA. I've been using WW and MCC together harmoniously for almost a year now with no issues but all the sudden a few (real time) days ago my sims stopped getting pregnant completely. Initially I assumed it had to do with the new patch that was released on Easter. Usually when these hiccups occur it's because you're running an old version. However, I updated all my mods and checked every setting including my teen settings and my Woohoo default settings and everything should be running perfectly but the problem still persists.

To clarify the above point, usually it only takes about 5-15 seconds after completing vaginal interactions (and getting the pop up) via Wicked for MCC to register the pregnancy and for the flag to show under the MCC "pregnancy" section when clicked on the sim.

I'm starting the process of removing all my mods file by file to find the offender and I'll post it here when I find it.

Alright. Update. So every one of my 50+ mods checked and it come down to Wicked. I'm doing a History Challenge starting with an Adam/Eve style couple with the object of the challenge being populating and evolving. This, of course, comes with a little bit of (ahem) keeping it in the family. It seems that the trouble is with the incest/teen pregnancy portion of the mod. Even though I have these options enabled they are no longer working completely. Teens are able to use WW but can't become pregnant by any means. As for my adults, I can still have babies within the family via "TryForBaby" in the relationship social menu but this is the only way I've found to force it. While the pregnancy pop-up shows up during WW interactions they do not get pregnant. Percentage is set to 100% and I've tried over the course of the last 19 in game days to have more babies via WW with no luck. The normal bed/tent/observatory interactions are disabled while being enabled in the settings menu.

So... still feeling it out. Since I don't usually use the bed interactions it took a while to notice it was missing but I'd say it's been at least a few days.

On 4/3/2018 at 9:07 AM, SoraTheStorm said:

I'm aware this is an old thread but I'm having this exact problem except it goes one step further. My options for WooHoo and Tryforbaby are missing from the bed and tent menu and my teen woohoo and pregnancy interactions are all MIA. I've been using WW and MCC together harmoniously for almost a year now with no issues but all the sudden a few (real time) days ago my sims stopped getting pregnant completely. Initially I assumed it had to do with the new patch that was released on Easter. Usually when these hiccups occur it's because you're running an old version. However, I updated all my mods and checked every setting including my teen settings and my Woohoo default settings and everything should be running perfectly but the problem still persists.

To clarify the above point, usually it only takes about 5-15 seconds after completing vaginal interactions (and getting the pop up) via Wicked for MCC to register the pregnancy and for the flag to show under the MCC "pregnancy" section when clicked on the sim.

I'm starting the process of removing all my mods file by file to find the offender and I'll post it here when I find it.

On 4/3/2018 at 10:34 AM, SoraTheStorm said:

Alright. Update. So every one of my 50+ mods checked and it come down to Wicked. I'm doing a History Challenge starting with an Adam/Eve style couple with the object of the challenge being populating and evolving. This, of course, comes with a little bit of (ahem) keeping it in the family. It seems that the trouble is with the incest/teen pregnancy portion of the mod. Even though I have these options enabled they are no longer working completely. Teens are able to use WW but can't become pregnant by any means. As for my adults, I can still have babies within the family via "TryForBaby" in the relationship social menu but this is the only way I've found to force it. While the pregnancy pop-up shows up during WW interactions they do not get pregnant. Percentage is set to 100% and I've tried over the course of the last 19 in game days to have more babies via WW with no luck. The normal bed/tent/observatory interactions are disabled while being enabled in the settings menu.

So... still feeling it out. Since I don't usually use the bed interactions it took a while to notice it was missing but I'd say it's been at least a few days.

I think at some point there was an option in WW that sort of consolidated the vanilla "woohoo" and "try for baby" options on the pie menu to be integrated in WW, so if they're missing then technically it's because WW is now handling that feature of the game. Now as far as the pregnany issues are concerned, I see that you set it to 100 % percent so I'm gonna have to assume that you're playing in Simple Mode and not Realistic Mode for pregnancy. If so, did you make sure you set a percentage above 0 for NPC and not just your character? I used to have that same problem until I realized that BOTH my character and NPC needed a percentage. And also, you shouldn't have to choose "try for baby" since WW is handling that now, but the fact that you have to in order to force it definitely sounds like there's an issue somewhere..

EDIT: Oh and apparently now there's a bunch of fail-safe methods to prevent pregnancies in the latest WW, so things like birth controls and miscarriages need to be disabled and enable unsafe sex for NPCs.. this is all just for testing purposes of course.

13 hours ago, HentaiGnome said:

I think at some point there was an option in WW that sort of consolidated the vanilla "woohoo" and "try for baby" options on the pie menu to be integrated in WW, so if they're missing then technically it's because WW is now handling that feature of the game. Now as far as the pregnany issues are concerned, I see that you set it to 100 % percent so I'm gonna have to assume that you're playing in Simple Mode and not Realistic Mode for pregnancy. If so, did you make sure you set a percentage above 0 for NPC and not just your character? I used to have that same problem until I realized that BOTH my character and NPC needed a percentage. And also, you shouldn't have to choose "try for baby" since WW is handling that now, but the fact that you have to in order to force it definitely sounds like there's an issue somewhere..

EDIT: Oh and apparently now there's a bunch of fail-safe methods to prevent pregnancies in the latest WW, so things like birth controls and miscarriages need to be disabled and enable unsafe sex for NPCs.. this is all just for testing purposes of course.

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I'm playing in simple mode. I usually keep both player characters and NPCs set at 35% and have tons of babies without any issues. I popped it up to 100% for played characters once the issue started. I can't force impregnate (via MCC) on any character inside my household.

However! Twist here. I found a work around. Apparently part of the issue is the WW "Global Incest Cheat" I was using. When I disabled this and instead had each of the members buy the Incest aspiration they were able to get pregnant with no difficulty! Mind you, the bed pie options (which are available when the sims are not related or teens) are still missing. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal since I never really use them anyway even though I have to option to disable them switched off in the WW settings.

I didn't realize there were Miscarriages but I knew about the auto birth control if you have it in inventory. That's all been checked and tested to make sure it wasn't the issue. Again, thank you so much for your reply and any additional thoughts are appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've found for me that getting sims pregnant with the WhickedWhims sex animations is really difficult and my legacy challenge is being delayed because my 3rd generation female just won't get pregnant. I then enabled the "Try for Baby" default option, did it, and she got pregnant right after.

• 7 months later...

Same issues as all the above.  I've NEVER been able to have one of my own sims get pregnant with WW no matter what settings I change according to Turbodriver's recommendations.   Simple mode, cycle mode, percentages, incest on and off, npc and player chance, no birth control in inventory, etc.  I google around and still can't solve it.  If I "try for baby" they can get pregnant instantly.  

It's become a running joke with my other friend who plays Sims.  I always say "this time I'm ONLY trying to get pregnant through WW" but I always give up because WEEKS after daily sex they're never pregnant and I can't take it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 5:21 PM, pornohra said:

How do you do it?

Where is CAS settings?

No worries, with the default game settings all the right things are enabled unless you turn them off using CAS, (or MCCC I think).

WW uses a different method than the normal Sims Try for Baby thing.

Enter CAS by clicking on a dresser and then plan outfit.

Or install MCCC and you can even edit other NPC's

(Have to enable CASfulledit cheat to gain access to hidden menu).

• 9 months later...

Posting a reply to this topic in case anyone stumbles across it like I just did.

I was having so much difficulty figuring out why my sim wasn't getting pregant. All the settings were jacked up to 100%, my sim was set up in CAS as able to get pregnant...

It was infuriating, until I finally figured it out.

Sex Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Birth Control Mode

I had it set on "Perfect Mode", and it was preventing my sim from getting pregnant, even though I didn't have it set up to use birth control automatically, and I wasn't using it intentionally.

Before I changed it to Realistic? Tried 7 times to get pregnant, and each time failed.

After I changed it to Realistic? The very first attempt got her pregnant.

Hope this helps someone!

• 6 months later...

I set birth control to none, disabled condoms, set pregnancy chance to 100%, vaginal intercourse was done and finally I realized that my family was too big. I had 8 sims. As soon as I got rid of 1 person, the very next sex interaction confirmed a pregnancy. You must have 7 or less sims or else the game probably won't trigger the pregnancy option. Hope this helps someone.