Bellona from Smite preset request

Hello dear, Loverslab community.

I'm interested in making my character look like Bellona from Smite, more specifically her face since the character I am playing as is a Two Handed Warrior. Since I'm relatively new to the face shaping mechanics of the game (I normally use vanilla presets and then maybe add a hairstyle, eye preset, nose preset etc. from the race menu), I cannot do this myself because I've never actually tried "molding" my character's face manually with RaceMenu (and because I'm an impatient bastard). I would like for the community of Loverslab to make me a preset that looks like Bellona since I've heard that the modders here are very talented in making presets.

1344214_137561_large.jpg

IMPORTANT!! 

I recommend using this face as a reference. This CGI close-up shot of Bellona's face upfront was the only "profile" shot I could find. This model is also used in the CGI trailer "To Hell and Back" for Smite, so I recommend you see it and take some screenshots using any capture device (such as Gyazo) that can help you. Also, you can use whatever mod that makes the Skyrim faces look better (examples: "Mature skin texture" and "SkySight Skins") as long as it looks close to or exactly like Bellona. Il be the judge.

As for the body, the most obvious choice would be Fitness Body, as long as it's the UNP version since I use just that.

PLEASE LIST THE MODS YOU USED TO CREATE BELLONA, AS WELL AS SOME SCREENSHOTS OF HER!!

And I think that's it, if you require more info or if something bugs you about this, ask in the comments and il try to respond to it as soon as I can.

Kind regards, 

MildlyMenacingMeem

Archived