need inspiration

Spices come in many different flavors.  What kinds of spices were you looking for?  Realism?  Sexy time?  Difficulty?  Roleplay?  Challenges?

more of the sexy kind ;)

You may need to be a little more specific than that. 

If you ask a small group of people what "sexy" means, you'll likely hear anything between "A tight sweater over large breasts", to "being tied naked on a cross in a public marketplace". 

Like said before, we need more information.

Most important: Do you play a female or male character?

And then... what do you (not) want? More animations? Radiant/Story Quests? Bestialtiy? Pregnancy/Bodychanges? Slavery? Gore/Violance? Romance? Prostitution? Gay sex? BDSM? Followers?

Shot in the dark here...but you could try mods made by darkconsole, such as Soul Gem Oven 3, Untamed, and Display Model.  I think darkconsole's mods are some of the best out there.  I also like Milk Mod Economy made by a different modder.

I'd have to agree with this. DC makes some of the more surprising and interesting "must have" mods, in my opinion. If somebody is already using Sexlab, Defeat, and the other most downloaded "sexy" mods, and hasn't tried those that Darkconsole has available, then that should certainly be the next thing that they try, along with "Captured Dreams Shop", of course.

Shot in the dark here...but you could try mods made by darkconsole, such as Soul Gem Oven 3, Untamed, and Display Model.  I think darkconsole's mods are some of the best out there.  I also like Milk Mod Economy made by a different modder.

anything! anything at all, all possible kinks, throw em at me! :) i play a female char :)

anything! anything at all, all possible kinks, throw em at me! :) i play a female char :)

Start with these:

thanks! i have em both installed :)

Milk Mod Economy - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1382-milk-mod-economy-2016-11-14/

If you use Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Oven 3, you will need to do some tweaking with the settings in the MCM menu in game.  Since they both scale the breasts.  I set the breast scaling in SGO3 to 1.00 so that it does not scale the breasts, and I let Milk Mod Economy scale the breasts.  You could set SGO3's scaling to something higher and then both mods will scale them and make them even bigger as both mods are "filling the breasts with milk."

Untamed by darkconsole - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/

A beastiality, beastess mod.  Again, anything by darkconsole is well made, has many features, and is coded by someone who knows what they're doing and knows how Skyrim works.

The mods that I use specific to this discussion for my Orc/Futa/Beastess character are:

-Sexlab, of course

-All in one animated pussy

-Sexlab Defeat

-Milk Mod Economy

-Soul Gem Oven 3

-Untamed

-More Nasty Critters

-Floppy SOS, w/ UNP SOS foreskin

-Pee and Fart

-The Painted Lady pubic hair

-Tit kit

-Slave Tats

These are the mods I consider essential for my play style when it comes to, as you say, "sexy" stuff.  I'm not really into the bondage stuff too much, hence why you don't see those mods listed, but of course, those mods are very popular.  Hope this helps.

Archived