animations screwed up

x5z8

so I had been using the female animations from this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16351/? for a while now but they suddenly started acting like the male animations, and no matter how many times I overwrite with the female animations, they still look like the male animations. I tried uninstalling recent mods, getting rid of all of my animations, running fnis/loot, and nothing is working, the animations just aren't acting right. what should I do?

I reinstalled FNIS a few times and i always ran it with gender specific animation. it feels like there's 2 parts to each animation, and something is making the male version take priority over the female version, but I really have no idea if its true. I have 2h animations from other mods that also dont act properly, but its only for 2h animations, walk/run/1h etc animations look fine.

Archived