[SOLVED] Lost hair mod help

I'm resurrecting an ancient character as a follower, but searching for her hair is killing me!

It isn't in Apachii, KS or that one giant 4chan pack (unless I just missed it T__T), I don't have her saves anymore and none of her presets had that particular style.

post-281216-0-98910900-1489895569_thumb.png

Also, what happened to the general mod locating thread? My bookmark died when the site updated and all I found was this Request and Find... Is it okay to post these one-off threads now?

GFDI it's Nothern Star from a different version of KS than I checked... DX

Now I just have to figure out how to DELETE THREAD

I'm getting a "You do not have permission to delete this topic." message for this, so if any moderators are doing clean up, feel free to purge this, can't figure out how myself. :T

I'm resurrecting an ancient character as a follower, but searching for her hair is killing me!

It isn't in Apachii, KS or that one giant 4chan pack (unless I just missed it T__T), I don't have her saves anymore and none of her presets had that particular style.

attachicon.gifScreenShot4653.PNG

Also, what happened to the general mod locating thread? My bookmark died when the site updated and all I found was this Request and Find... Is it okay to post these one-off threads now?

Here you go:

http://robton.nu/ks-cazy-hairs/

Those are the hairs that were removed when the KS Hairdos were uploaded to Nexus.

Archived