Mass Effect Andromeda for Haters

I believe had the game been shipped in a fully functional state (as far as reasonably possible due to the different systems and such) then MEA would still be alive and well and perhaps even generally well regarded. Sure there was some weak stories, Some didn't like the paths they took for romance options and a few other issues but these were design choices, not incompetence.

The reason the game was so badly received was because it was so badly delivered.It was delivered in an incomplete unfinished state. Pure and simple and all the blaming of the customers for their condemnations of the game isn't going to change the fact that the company didn't do their basic job... to deliver a functional game.

Great exaggeration here : I bought the game as soon as it was available in my country and finished it after some 80 hours of play without crashes. I had no bugs.  So that does not make the game an alpha game.

Indeed there were some flaws, mostly in animations, which were corrected with the patches. The only thing that bothered me was the faces that were not very pretty and some animations that were ugly, but with some effort I succeeded at creating a femRyder who pleased me enough.

There were bugs out the ass, with documented video evidence.

"works for me" is found nowhere in the bible.

The game is objectively bad. You like an objectively bad game.

I believe had the game been shipped in a fully functional state (as far as reasonably possible due to the different systems and such) then MEA would still be alive and well and perhaps even generally well regarded. Sure there was some weak stories, Some didn't like the paths they took for romance options and a few other issues but these were design choices, not incompetence.

The reason the game was so badly received was because it was so badly delivered.It was delivered in an incomplete unfinished state. Pure and simple and all the blaming of the customers for their condemnations of the game isn't going to change the fact that the company didn't do their basic job... to deliver a functional game.

Great exaggeration here : I bought the game as soon as it was available in my country and finished it after some 80 hours of play without crashes. I had no bugs.  So that does not make the game an alpha game.

Indeed there were some flaws, mostly in animations, which were corrected with the patches. The only thing that bothered me was the faces that were not very pretty and some animations that were ugly, but with some effort I succeeded at creating a femRyder who pleased me enough.

There were bugs out the ass, with documented video evidence.

"works for me" is found nowhere in the bible.

The game is objectively bad. You like an objectively bad game.

Different people have different levels of acceptable ...

However, Would like him to understand that professional reviewers etc have universally bashed their release. (many have complemented their improvements as well)  To understand the reason behind the outrage.

I truly wanted to like the game. I even purchased it with the issues and I had quite a few. Then when I found the story to be lacking from the previous standards of the franchise I was very upset. I wanted another ... insert ME version from before. Any level from any previous game would have been acceptable. It was sorely lacking. (story, repetitive missions etc) The "spirit" in my opinion was gone.

Archived