Mass Effect Andromeda for Haters

In this thread, you can discuss and hate whatever you want about the game.

Normal LLab rules apply, so do not insult other members and do not start drama.

Happy hating.

I'm half tempted to buy the game just to see the show.  Watching all these hilarious vids makes me feel like I am missing out.

Be sure buy the $200 super deluxe version that has the remote controlled car...but not the game.

LOL.   :D   I did say "half tempted".   :P

I'm looking for a clip that hasn't been edited yet.  It's either the Hitler bunker scene or that video where that German kid is playing WarCraft and he throws a cursing tirade tantrum and bashes his keyboard into a thousand pieces.  Comedy gold.

I'm not gonna call anyone out (we all already know most of the folks I'm referring to anyway), but I'd like to at least point out that there are countless individuals like myself struggling to find work in an extremely competitive industry. I can't help but be very deeply insulted by the fact that such a prestigious company as Bioware has stocked its shelves with a medley of incompetent developers who have come together to create the beautiful cacophony shitfest we are about to witness, all while there are people far more talented than I or they who can't find work. Bioware has proven that they care far more about social progressivism than merit.

But I'm not bitter or anything...

Might as well repost this.  Scroll down for the demo reel.

https://twitter.com/AdVictoriam1978/status/842886208384512000

Here you go.

Not that bad for a cosplayer I guess. But I don't know anything about the animator job so I can't really compare.

Looks like the "I hate men" animation title pulled out of context is becoming a meme right now.

Oh and here's another animation reel from a girl taking away a man's job.

Ok, I'll leave now.  :ph34r:

So if you don't agree with the direction EA/Ware had taken you need to post in Andromeda ''Haters'' thread so you are clearly hater? Wow, very democratic indeed :P

I don't hate the game, still I feel it has been rushed, I don't like facial animations and some things like no weapons for vehicle/ship, no control over companions gear, nonsensical story.

But I like environments, MP is fun even if buggy and voice acting could be worse.. 

I don't think splitting up the threads is a good idea. People in general are already good enough about creating echo chambers for themselves, there's really no need to have that encouraged by the moderation team. You may think that this will reduce drama and such, but in the long run it will create even more drama because you are conditioning everyone to experience nothing but positive reinforcement which will lead to a big clash in the next thread that garners any kind of attention.

Conflict and discussion - within reason - are good.

Outdated 2000s AI trigger mechanics focused on the pc, demonstrated by two hostile Fiends coming for you.

Unquestionably. Most impressive.

Set 3:02:40 ff. Spoiler Warning!!! Just watch the combat sequence!

one thing I do not understand, why is the German version so much better than the English?
no strange eye twitching, Animations as part, speech output Very well implemented, very good German Speaker selected.
It is incomprehensible to me why the English version is so mega-bad!

Archived