[WIP] Lore Friendly Erotica Books [Requests contribs: stories, images & Info][Assets]

Lately I have been enjoying some of the more erotic in-game books that have been made available, such as The Devious Manual, books from BunnyD's Sexlab Interactive Arousal, and others, but the images used in some of the books seem a little out of theme, and a little too photo-realistic. It's nobody's fault, really, and who doesn't love those pictures? But I was just thinking that it would be very easy for some of us to retouch screenshots to make them look like they were printed, painted or drawn onto the pages in a more immersive theme or style.

So here, I am asking those who create books to place into Skyrim, post your stories, and/or photos that you'd like to use, and anybody who wishes to volunteer, such as myself, as time permits, will retouch them a bit to get them to look more like they belong in the books, and a little less like some illusion spell far beyond the technology of Tamriel. I'll start with an example, and edit to add more as I make them. Also, if you create mods that use custom books, do please let us know what texture sizes and file formats you need, or share any blank page textures that you may have or prefer to use, as it would give us an easier method to have this type of image conversion readily available in more of a final form.

For those who create such books, feel free to make use of these, but do please ask to see if anybody else is already using an image before doing so. 

Example:

(Click on thumbnail for Full size image)

skyrim_book_project.jpg ... Camilla_Bound.jpg ... Temple_of_Bound_Souls.jpg

...Unless nobody expresses any interest in this, in which case, I would invest my time on other projects.

Added References:

Skyrim Creation Kit Guide: How to Create a Book

Book_Thumbnail.jpg

Creation Kit Documentation - Books

Including description of data fields,

available fonts, and markup to include images, etc.

Hi,

How did you managed to place full double page picture at rightmost book? Are these all standard resolution of 296 x 471 (I think) or higher? Once I tried to create a magazine but cannot get full page covered pictures and higher resolutions.

Hi,

How did you managed to place full double page picture at rightmost book? Are these all standard resolution of 296 x 471 (I think) or higher? Once I tried to create a magazine but cannot get full page covered pictures and higher resolutions.

Those are just artistic examples. I still need file specifications from anybody more knowledgeable in creating books for skyrim in order to see what can be done with correct image file types and sizes. 

Archived