[Released] SexLab Drunk (Please use the other thread)

vinfamy

I don't really have a good suggestion feature wise off the top of my head (the whole idea does excite me though), but one thing I would definitely suggest is either asking an animator (like me) or making use of the vanilla drunk idle, it's sorely under-used!

What would be cool is a mod tie in for slavery etc or maybe a story based blackmail line after you screw up whilst being inebriated?

I admit i'm not sure if i actually like the feature myself in my game play, but it would be immersive: when really drunk (and maybe ask RND if tired?) the PC will walk into a house and try to sleep there.

Depending on owners moral, you'll either get a bounty or he/she/they are happy about a drunk sex toy... maybe you'll even get permission to sleep for a while. ;)

*edit: if you want to do  some kind of own slavery scenario: I really really loved the quest(s) from FillHerUp, they found one solution to force the player to stay in the area /do what they say without taking away controls:

the player is plugged and belted with DD plugs which will vibrate strongly if you go too far. You (not only your character) will voluntarily stay and do what they demand because it's impossible to continue playing with continuously vibrating plugs, but you can still walk around, eat/drink/talk etc.

An alternative without DD: add a cursed (quest) item into the players inventory... weight: 1k or something. You can walk away, but you won't be able to run unless you submit. ;)

Imho that's much better than taking away player controls both technically and for role play.

*edit: if you want to do  some kind of own slavery scenario: I really really loved the quest(s) from FillHerUp, they found one solution to force the player to stay in the area /do what they say without taking away controls:

the player is plugged and belted with DD plugs which will vibrate strongly if you go too far. You (not only your character) will voluntarily stay and do what they demand because it's impossible to continue playing with continuously vibrating plugs, but you can still walk around, eat/drink/talk etc.

An alternative without DD: add a cursed (quest) item into the players inventory... weight: 1k or something. You can walk away, but you won't be able to run unless you submit. ;)

Imho that's much better than taking away player controls both technically and for role play.

I quite agree with the general conclusion about not taking away player controls for extended periods.

I don't use DD myself, so an alternative would be great.

Now, this part may just reveal my ignorance, but, wouldn't the simplest, lightest, way to force compliance be to simply make it a quest and lock out all the other quests in the mod until it's completed?

I'm a bit of an outlier in that I don't really care about 'difficulty' in gameplay though I impose a lot of things on myself for roleplaying purposes... So, it may also be that I just don't understand what kinds of compulsory restrictions appeal to the folks who do like that sort of thing. I've wondered about this before though, a sort of quest-lock, and now seemed a fair time to raise it.

Thanks!

could you have npc's getting drunk on there own ,or seeming to , if they spend time in a tavern [that some have to ] , depending on how long , would determine how drunk they get

This could be fun, it could be a way to get money out of an NPC. Have your character fuck a drunk NPC then demand or ask for money afterwords, or make it so that there is a chance that they will offer you money. Come to think of it, that could also be a feature to add into the "why don't you sleep it off at my place" option.

8 - waking up in debt to the innkeeper or tavern keeper where you got drunk (and you have to "earn" your way out of debt by working as their whore)

Could pass it to Maria Eden for this.

3 - possible waking up CHAINED naked in a town market, square, or even jarls hall/palace. (then as someone else suggested you have to yell for help to get unchained with all those risks)

This, so much this.

8 - waking up in debt to the innkeeper or tavern keeper where you got drunk (and you have to "earn" your way out of debt by working as their whore)

Could pass it to Maria Eden for this.

3 - possible waking up CHAINED naked in a town market, square, or even jarls hall/palace. (then as someone else suggested you have to yell for help to get unchained with all those risks)

This, so much this.

once this is perfected could use this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74586-update-furniture-lab-sandbox-experiment/ the sandbox part would so good for that

I know this isnt the best place to say it as this is about a new mod idea but i honestly think you would be a perfect mod designer for a new and much better Prison Mod. I have always loved Prison Overhaul but i now worry its become a risky mod to have in your load order and not bug free. It also likes to use DD and Zaz. zaz is fine i think and less of a dependant than say any DD mod. But i feel sure its the cause of my aggro in SLKidnap that i had a few weeks back and there is even youtube videos about bugs found in the PO Mod.

But your style of thinking, your ability to listen to people and generate so much active interest could i feel create an amazing Prison Mod with many of the feautres from this idea thread AND SLKidnapped. You also like to not rely on mods like DD, providing a less heavy and more stable final design.

Maybe consider it for the future Vinfamy :)

I know this isnt the best place to say it as this is about a new mod idea but i honestly think you would be a perfect mod designer for a new and much better Prison Mod. I have always loved Prison Overhaul but i now worry its become a risky mod to have in your load order and not bug free. It also likes to use DD and Zaz. zaz is fine i think and less of a dependant than say any DD mod. But i feel sure its the cause of my aggro in SLKidnap that i had a few weeks back and there is even youtube videos about bugs found in the PO Mod.

But your style of thinking, your ability to listen to people and generate so much active interest could i feel create an amazing Prison Mod with many of the feautres from this idea thread AND SLKidnapped. You also like to not rely on mods like DD, providing a less heavy and more stable final design.

Maybe consider it for the future Vinfamy :)

I love prison overhaul , couldn't imagine skyrim without it now but I agree with a lot of what you put down ,there's no harm in a rival mod either, I always thought it should be ,get arrested taken to your cell, gangbanged, blackout ,forgotten till morning taken out to be punished, whatever punishment that is then small fine,not to diferent to how it is but would like to see some of the townsfolk get arrested too

drunken thu'um could be broken up by projectile vomit .....don't they have that in the game already projectile vomit I mean

Yeah, the afflicted basically vomit plague or acid at things they are fighting. That could be re-purposed, changed from a green color to that orangy tan or pink color that puke usually is.

Don't put followers in your plan. A drunk female being "taken advantage of" adds certain level of immersion. The same immersion might be broken if she gets violated by her loyal followers. Although, it adds a bit of cheeky romance when the PC is male ;)

Maybe a toggle option, since I can imagine scenarios in which a follower taking advantage would be just right. :blush:

Maybe a toggle option, since I can imagine scenarios in which a follower taking advantage would be just right. :blush:

Maybe not "take advantage", but what about: You were both drunk, one thing led to another and in the end neither of you knows who initiated it, or how consensual it was...

Maybe consider it for the future Vinfamy smile.png

POP has been fairly stable throughout my experience of using it, and while DD is supported it's completely optional.

I wouldn't say no to a new, alternative prison mod though.

YES...SO MUCH YES.

Not too late to add something you desperatly want to see if it isn't covered yet. ;)

Another idea: drunken conjurer.

-when conjuring (anything? only daedra?) while drunk, the conjured creature will stay much longer (at least 5 minutes real time i'd say to play the animations), but there is a (50%?) chance that it'll just rape you instead of (or before) fighting for you. Chances might change depending on the state, slightly drunk 5-10%, very drunk = 70-90%.

Another idea: drunken conjurer.

-when conjuring (anything? only daedra?) while drunk, the conjured creature will stay much longer (at least 5 minutes real time i'd say to play the animations), but there is a (50%?) chance that it'll just rape you instead of (or before) fighting for you. Chances might change depending on the state, slightly drunk 5-10%, very drunk = 70-90%.

You could make spells backfire or do a number of weird things based on chance. Like when Ron breaks his wand in Harry Potter then tries to cast a spell and ends up vomiting slugs.

I like these ideas, so here's a few more: destruction spells might damage the player/disintegrate their armor, alteration spells might "alter the size" of armor making it fall off, or increase the size of the player's breasts/butt/penis, restoration spells might restore player's virgin status, illusion spells might make nearby npc's fight the player, masturbate, or jump them, conjuration spells might summon an uncontrolled mob like kataura said with no time limit, or maybe even summon the guy from the Sanguine quest early for some fun(and maybe a quick start to the quest if you talk to him). 

I also think there might be some ideas for other skills too. Drunk players might drop their shield instead of raising it, same with weapons when swinging. Maybe also have a chance of making potions with completely random effects(or failed ones) when doing alchemy, set themselves on fire when attempting to use a smelt/forge/cookpot, have accuracy dramatically decrease with their archery skill, randomly stumble when wearing restrictive armor(and perhaps in general) and maybe forget to tighten the straps enough, causeing it to fall off, make occasional noises when sneaking that alert everyone nearby(hiccups perhaps?), occasionally insta-break lockpicks when first placing them in a lock, dropping someone's items (and maybe clothes) on the ground when pickpocketing(and obviously alerting them), etc. 

Obviously all of this should be percentage based, with perhaps highly skilled players having less chance of specific issues, but never 100% safe. 

Maybe you could get these as a resource to include them and there is a chance that you stumble when drunk, falling on your bottom and when you get up you have a carrot/mead bottle/flute in your butt. Without much consequences by default, locked if DD is installed if that's possible. :) The bucket as head gear might be fun as well, but i don't really have a good idea why somebody should wear it right now. ;)

Maybe you could get these as a resource to include them and there is a chance that you stumble when drunk, falling on your bottom and when you get up you have a carrot/mead bottle/flute in your butt. Without much consequences by default, locked if DD is installed if that's possible. :) The bucket as head gear might be fun as well, but i don't really have a good idea why somebody should wear it right now. ;)

being drunk is a good enough reason , can't say how many times I've worn a traffic cone or why

Thanks for the mod. I gave it a try and here are some observations:

1. After offering or accepting a drink, if I Tab out of the conversation, the NPC would respond as if I had just made a move on him/her.

2. The NPC I was drinking with would keep offering me drinks even as I was drunk-raping someone.

3. My female Dragonborn was always the rapist and never the victim.

4. There does not seem to be an end to this. I'd drink, rape someone, get dressed, and get offered more drinks, then raped someone again, got dressed, then offered more drinks, then rape yet another female, and so on.

My suggestions:

1. allow us to choose whether we are always the rapist, always the victim, or random.

2. After raping someone, or getting raped, the scene fades to black and the dragonborn wakes up a few hours later.

Looking forward to seeing more development!

Archived