[Released] SexLab Drunk (Please use the other thread)

vinfamy

I think your mod would even more great if you could somehow be able to integrate with Skooma Whore's drinks. I'd also suggest one optional feature: Forced drinking (Again, you could add options for Skooma Whore drinks if installed) after a rape. Now someone might ask, why two forced drinking if you already have Skooma Whore? Simple:

- Your option could lead into new things.

- Skooma Whore, at least for me, tends to somehow shoot itself in the head and stop working and I have to re-install it from time to time.

That's all what I can think of at the moment.

Many great ideas so far, guys. Keep them coming!

I'll probably take the same approach as Kidnapped. Working on the features that do not require anything but SexLab first, then add optional features with soft dependencies later. Not everyone has the funnybiz pack, Skooma Whore, Horny Dragons 

I'll probably take the same approach as Kidnapped. Working on the features that do not require anything but SexLab first, then add optional features with soft dependencies later. Not everyone has the funnybiz pack, Skooma Whore, Horny Dragons 

Sounds good.

On another note, I've been noticing a lot of suggestions for "extreme" content, I'm not much into extreme content myself, but I don't mind if it's in a mod as long as it's optional.

You wake up and have to realize...

...you now have to sneak out, before the spouse comes back.

...you've joined the Stormcloaks/Imperials/Bandit Gang/OrcClan[insert Random Faction].

...dared someone to go into [insert Random Dungeon], will you rescue him/her?

...you've sold your follower into slavery, what will you (have) do to get him back?

...you now own/have a slave/groupie that wont leave your side.

...mixed to much alchemy with alcohol and turned your follower/lover into a horny [insert random species]. You now have to keep a tight rein on him/her while trying to find a cure...

You wake up and have to realize...

...you now have to sneak out, before the spouse comes back.

...you've joined the Stormcloaks/Imperials/Bandit Gang/OrcClan[insert Random Faction].

...dared someone to go into [insert Random Dungeon], will you rescue him/her?

...you've sold your follower into slavery, what will you (have) do to get him back?

...you now own/have a slave/groupie that wont leave your side.

...mixed to much alchemy with alcohol and turned your follower/lover into a horny [insert random species]. You now have to keep a tight rein on him/her while trying to find a cure...

LOVE these ideas! But there has to be a marriage one in there also. Your single PC wakes up in a house or an inn with a random NPC sleeping in the same bed. There's a message that says something along the lines of "I blacked out and don't remember what happened last night." then, "You notice a wedding band on your finger". Or you just get a pop up message with a short story of what happened after your PC blacks out (Like in A Night to Remember) and at the end it tells you that you are now married to [insert random NPC's name here]. It could be a man or a woman. You might get lucky and end up with someone hot or end up with some drunken beggar. :lol:

It should be possible to make a separate SLAL pack with just the animations appropriate for this mod. That would be a v3 era thing though I'd say, and the people that want more animation based stuff would probably be the people with most of the SLAL packs already.

Hi

I think that instead of only putting in consequences for the player drinking, you could create a dialog system based on drinking with NPC's, where getting them increasingly drunk will give benefits (i.e. hifgher pickpocket chance / will have sex with you / will follow you outside[so you can kill them easily]), but as you are trying to get them drunk you would have to drink yourself with the possibility of the NPC's turning things around.

For Example

Sober:

PC/NPC's offer drinks which other may or may not accept (in an Inn almost certanity that NPC would accept)

If PC thirsty enough will accept drink automatically

Mildly drunk

PC/NPC's can keep offering drinks and can be refused

PC/NPC's can offer consensual sex (if aroused enough other person [including PC] would not refuse)

NPC's chance of being pickpocketed is increased (by 20 -> 50%)

PC has a chance of losing some gold (you got pickpocketed / misplaced coin purse / etc)

Heavily Drunk

PC/NPC's don't refuse drinks

will accept any kind of sex i.e. bondage sex (with DD / ZAZ) drugged sex or aggressive sex

will accept dares (i.e. fuck a farm animal / brawl with a guard / out of town stroll / attack someone / steal stuff )

little to no player control at this stage (i.e. dialog is same words with different consequences )

NPC can be robbed easily

PC can lose lots of money / weapon / armour piece

after sex / dare PC blacks out and has a minor consequence

Blackout

PC blacksout with major consequence

NPC blackout leaves them in drunken state with options for PC to do thing i.e. rape / rob / have them follow you

once the PC hit's heavily drunk or blackout there would be some end consequence for them

minor consequence

wakes up several hours later in Inn or near dare spot

has stolen items in inventory / locked into bondage items (lost the key) / has items stolen (no weapon/ armounr / jewerly / gold)

has low bounty / spends night in prison

Hangover Debuff

Major Consequences (blackout senarios)

wakes up whilst being raped / while raping NPC (bounty applied)

enslaved / sold as slave

wakes up naked in wilderness with all items stolen

bound in lots of bondage items

wakes up next to dead noble with bloodied weapon (large bounty)

Has massive bounty

Massive Hangover Debuff

You could also have the NPC spike the PC's drinks to increase the intoxication level, or if the PC has skooma they could spike the NPC's drink. THis is could include aphrodisiacs to increase the likleyhood of a sex request passing.

This way the PC has a reason to drink (being sociable) while trying to get some benefits out of it(theives guide quests, darkbrotherhood, diaglog sex [with better chances the more intoxicated the NPC]), as opposed to an aviod drinking at all costs kind of mod becvause only bad things happen.

I beleive this setup would be best used in conjunction with a needs mod that already has an alcohol endurance and thirst need built in (I'm pretty sure most of them have this).

I think it would be nice to add gameplay reasons to get drunk, for immersion purposes, instead of just drinking for the sole purpose of putting your character into danger.

Probably the easiest way is just to add some sort of stat benefit to consuming alcohol, such as increased speech skill.

Something more involved would be where you work as a barmaid in a tavern. Patrons would offer to buy you a drink in exchange for higher tips. Of course you need to be able to balance the tips with the risks of being drunk... Basically benefits to consuming alcohol to balance its dangers.

Anyways that's just my two cents. I'm a big fan of your Kidnapped mod and I'm looking forward to adding this mod to my loadorder as well!

Hi

I think that instead of only putting in consequences for the player drinking, you could create a dialog system based on drinking with NPC's, where getting them increasingly drunk will give benefits (i.e. hifgher pickpocket chance / will have sex with you / will follow you outside[so you can kill them easily]), but as you are trying to get them drunk you would have to drink yourself with the possibility of the NPC's turning things around.

*snip*

That's what i meant by a contest to drink, but you made a lot more specific thoughts about it and to give bonuses for drinking is just genuous. Sounds great to me. :)

Thought about Skooma whore: one or two drugs could make you instant sober instead of drunk/drugged. Would be a reason to use those with risk of addiction, then. That should be easy enough to make it a soft dependency i hope. 

I like the suggestions about the gameplay elements of getting drunk a lot. Very immersive and lore-friendly. Alcohol is a big deal of the Norse culture during these times - yet in the game it has instead been reduced to a bunch stamina potions essentially.

Haha yes i agree Vinfamy.

I always think of Nords as kind of like the Vikings and their love of revelry and pleasures. I think of the classic moments in stories and movies where they cheer and have big tankards of ale or drink out of horns and the wenches, blonde female Nords are ravished and plundered sexually by all. The drunken games they play like when they tie a girl to a wagon wheel and throw axes to chop off her braids of hair but so drunk that they miss and sometimes kill the girl! hehe. 

I think of loud songs, laughter, cheers and orgies and big warrior armour clad men with long beards all vulgar and lewd and wild :)

Where a girl needs to be on her wits and just as teasing but knowing at any moment while drunk herself, she will be snatched up and totally sexually pounced by so many at once. Thats a Nord drunken festival my elven Shai would be very vulnerable at! LOL

I think it would be nice to add gameplay reasons to get drunk, for immersion purposes, instead of just drinking for the sole purpose of putting your character into danger.

Probably the easiest way is just to add some sort of stat benefit to consuming alcohol, such as increased speech skill.

You know the most awesome speech skill that could need a boost? Thu'ums! Drunken Thu'ums ;)

Another "Why isn't this in the base game after all"-idea, would have been, that the player only get's quests from Barkeepers if they buy a few shots before...

Actually this Thu'um discussion reminds me of that guard force-greet "I need to ask you to stop. That shouting is making people nervous.", which can probably be adapted for this mod for your drunken shouting (The Voice or otherwise) in the tavern :)

Archived