[Released] SexLab Drunk (Please use the other thread)

vinfamy

SexLab Drunk 1.0 Released

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions so far. Please do keep them coming in the thread above. 

-------

Decided to take on a second Skyrim project now that the most time-consuming parts of SL Kidnapped are out of the way. This will be my fifth sexlab mods for Skyrim. 

SexLab Drunk in a nutshell:

If you consume too much alcohol, you'll lose control of yourself (literally! you'll lose control of your player character temporarily) and end up:

- Getting violated (female/ submissive)

-  Violating others (male/ dominant)

Scenarios/ Features:

• You consume alcohol yourself or a NPC approach you offering a drink - use  drinking animation
  • Nearby NPC approach, chat you up and take you to bed either in the inn or back at his home. 
  • You going around offering yourself to every guy in sight
  • You going on a rampage around town violating anyone who dares roam the dark
  • You break the laws while drunk and  end up in jail for the night (violated by the guards) -maybe Prison Overhaul optional integration? 
  • Different gangbang scenarios - NEED SUGGESTIONS
  • Optional bestiality scenarios - NEED SUGGESTIONS
  • NPC's approach/ actions/ reactions based on Morality
  • Optional Integration into SexLab Kidnapped , allowing you to pass out and start a kidnap scene, taking advantage of Kidnapped's large variety of scenarios
  • SexLab Framework will always be the only hard dependency 
  • Drunk effect/ blurred screen imagescape/ drunk moving animaitions 

Things to think about/ should I try to include: NEED SUGGESTIONS

• Combat while drunk?
  • What to do with followers?

Expected SexLab Drunk 1.0 Release Date: around 24 March/ ie. next weekend - probably will focus on the submissive/ female side first

Any suggestions, comments or anything, please reply to this thread. Thanks for all your contributions. 

Ooooo! This sounds fun! I love your ideas so far and that they can work for both male and female PCs and affecting them differently. If I may add a suggestion, for those who enjoy it, perhaps an option for females with strapons who will go all amazonian and/or an option for futa as well to be the aggressors as well as an option for male PCs to be assaulted by other males if they play a gay character.

I do love a good prison guard rape in jail scenario. Sadly I'm one of those players that has never been able to get PO to work properly in my game no matter what I've tried. Do you think there's another way of creating a prison assault without PO?

And YES to combat while drunk! Have the PC start fights on purpose, bare knuckled. Possibly with a health bar and make it hard! Screen blurry, room spinning, etc. In terms of the followers... maybe either they comment on how "I think you've had enough." or have the option to get drunk, too and watch them stumble around and have the same things happen to them in regards to being assaulted or starting fights and ranking up that bounty with the PC! There needs to be an uncontrollable action for punching guards. :lol:

xoxo

EDIT:

Followers seem pretty straightforward: depending on gender preference, if you're female they take advantage of you, if you're male you force yourself on them.

Maybe also flip it, and include the option to get followers drunk, with similar results.

This is an excellent idea! Kudos!

FunnyBizness has a "Drunk Fuck" anim that includes a lead in drinking animation. In case others are developed or for people using the SLATE mod, how about a tag or three for these kinds of scenarios? That way we can sort out most appropriate from "general aggressive" animations.

I would suggest standing animations for the bar/inn/alley type scenarios, and he has a few of those as well as 4-5 person animations.  One is a 4 female on 1 male animation and I can see that as a "we're all drunk and horny, you're gonna service us or else" scenario.

oh gosh yes this is an intersting mod idea.

I am always nervous of drinking too much and even touching Skooma in skyrim as i just have a natural fear of being drunk and not being in control..hehe

So this would be quite thrilling to try in skyrim.

I love the idea of being carted/carried off to prison out of your face and being royally fucked in a cell overnight. Waking up from a short blackout and being set free with sneering vulgar comments from the guards about being a drunk slut. LOL

Funny thing is i spend so much time in the Inns in skyrim playing songs in my bard quests and bard mod and also Radiant prostitution. So a drunk mod would be a fun twist.

Also for a future mod idea, maybe as your so great at capture ideas and creating scenes and cells and scenarios and mostly also listening to your fans and public, consider making a soft dependancy Prison mod, like Prison Overhaul but with your own design and the ideas from people here that want a sexually fun prison mod but struggle with the dated Prison Overhaul thats a bit buggy and has required patches. I am sure it would be very welcomed.

I still think it was PO that broke my SLKidnapped a week or so ago, since i removed PO slkidnap has been working totally fine

To simulate the "drunk" effect, create an ImageSpaceModifier with some blur.

You can also add more than one depending on how much you are drunk (and increase the blurring accordingly.)

Funnybizness (again) also has a bunch of sleeping-female animations and some would work nicely for the passed out scenes - iirc some have the 'victim' wake up part way through even.

Random idea: drunken dare/ bet sex. Could work for a beast scenario, arrest because the dare/bet was illegal, or for things that are a little less sub toned for female pcs.

Sounds neat. Best of luck.

Maybe some of these have already been suggested but:

. Option to get NPCs drunk and take advantage of them (this could work nicely for vampire characters).

. A progression in dialog, or in other words, a mock conversation and comments about how drunk you seem to be getting which can lead up to an offer to stay over at their place to "sleep it off" with additional dialog (depending on the NPC's arousal) leading up to kissing (optional) and a sex scene, or a blatant request for sex depending on choices made during the conversation.

. Instead of loosing COMPLETE control right away, there could be a system where you have a list of available options when offered sex, and depending on how much alcohol you've consumed "no thanks" or other evasive options may not be available (this can be based on chance, and a refusal to accept an offer to stay at an NPC's house could result in a kidnap scene after a black out, if applicable mods are installed).

. Advantages to accepting sexual advances while drunk (the ability to have access to an NPC's house, bed, and/or some of their belongings, also lowered prices for vendors you've "befriended" with your "outgoing nature", or compatibility with mods like Eager NPCs).

. Optional public urination (with or without consequences) if applicable mods are installed, as well as an option to "find a private spot to go".

. "Drunk screen effects" or blurriness around the edges that gets more intense the drunker you get, until you black out (screen fades to black for a second), insert your "go wild " option here, at which point you could wake up in a kidnap scenario after blacking out again, or harmlessly on the street or a bench somewhere).

. Day long hangover effects that decrease over time that can effect success when bartering, fighting, or picking locks.

That's all that comes to mind right now.

I've been wanting someone to make a mod like this for a while... :D

Oh this sounds -fantastic-! =D I been wanting one of these for -years- but everyone told me it'd be too hard, bravo! <3 I have a few suggestions.

Bestiality: Dominant could always end up fucking a cow. There are a few male-dom animal animations from Horny Dragons of Skyrim's page/pack/thing. The SLAL stuff. There's blowjob animations from a good few creatures, but most of them are ones that would be otherwise hostile... I think the cow one is spitroasting it, too. There's a horse fucker one, though, so you could fuck a horse in the city stables.

Optional Slavetats or Rapetats integrations could slather the drunken harlot in debaucherous writing.

A variety of NPC approaches are possible... from offering a drink then leading your overly-drunk self off for easy sex, or actually offering to TRADE a heavy drink or drug for sex (I've got some Redwater Skooma... if I give it to you, can I fuck you?).

I'll probably think of more later. I gotta walk the dog in a minute.

This would be a perfect place to put a glory hole situation... end up at a glory hole from being a drunk bimbo, but no one's made one of those yet.

Could be servicing strangers behind some random building...

Higher chance to get offered drinks in taverns -- there's always beds in taverns! Just remember to deal with ownership issues if need be.

maybe a hangover drink from the Inn like a strong coffee or some kind of potion made for hangovers to help remove bad buffs and vision issues. :)

Now i take it this is kind of a self induced thing. I dont often stop and drink alcohol in taverns, i am usually too busy riding customers for septims or serving the drinks..hehe.. or playing on my lute and watching everyone dance. So i guess i would have to choose to drink with others.

Maybe the mod creates a group of people, bit like the 3 revellers you come across on the roads. Maybe a random group of people in random Taverns will approach and offer a drinking game or social drink up. Maybe some Orc challenge you to a drinking contest of their nasty syrupy powerful grog!

I am so tempted to re-install Prison Overhaul for this mod when its released but PO is so heavy on my game and i think breaks mods. Prison seems like the perfect outcome for this, even just as a overnight cell for sex and getting over the embarrassing drunken slutty night, that or waking up in the Jarls bed naked and covered in cum and thinking " ok...what in Mara's heaven and i doing here!!"

Bestiality: Dominant could always end up fucking a cow. There are a few male-dom animal animations from Horny Dragons of Skyrim's page/pack/thing. The SLAL stuff. There's blowjob animations from a good few creatures

Definitely for the male actors at least... and Sam would be happy.  So would Gledda I suspect.

Optional Slavetats or Rapetats integrations could slather the drunken harlot in debaucherous writing.

The house rules of some of my friends back in college included marker pens if you fell asleep with your shoes on. Too much drink for males should include something from slavetats too, though I don't know if there's anything appropriate.  Then again, some of the scrawls would be that much more embarrassing on a male I guess.

I'll probably think of more later. I gotta walk the dog in a minute.

Is that what they're calling it these days?

Wake up and you're married.

Wake up and the dog is wanking you, I mean walking. :)

Sam's gonna be busy.

I don't suppose that cell you end up in for a couple minutes can be re-used?

Consider buying everyone in the Inn drinks (charged to the Dragonborn of course) and ending up in a drunken orgy instead of a straight gangbang scenario.  It would also work for some mixed gender locations, especially when there are only three other people (plus the Dragonborn and however many followers) which could of course work in all the Inns as well.

Each town or city has a guardhouse of some sort where the off-duty guards are resting and relaxing so the local one could be a destination.

The Jarl's residence usually has enough people in each town at least for a short gangbang.

For places close to a Stronghold a drunken female Dragonborn could end up showing those Orcs what they're missing.

If one of the caravans is in town you could do a "pride".

All of these cities have places where you could go for a gangbag if it's the right time of day or has the right "quest status" (some should not be available before certain quests and others after some quests).

Windhelm

• Argonian Assemblage
Winterhold
  • Hall Of Attainment
  • Hall Of Countenance
Solitude
  • Bards College
  • Thalmor Headquarters
Markarth
  • Temple of Dibella
  • Warrens
  • Treasury House
  • Cidna Mine
Ivarstead
  • High Hrothgar (wrinklefest! sure to invoke regret in the morning)
Kynesgrove
  • Steamscorch Mine Camp and/or the Steamscorch mine depending on time of day
Riften
  • Thieves Guild Headquarters
  • The Ratway
  • Haelgas Bunkhouse (at night when full)
Whiterun
  • Jorrvaskr
Dawnstar
  • Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
  • Iron Breaker Mine
  • Quicksilver Mine
  • The Sea Squall
Falkreath
  • Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
Morthal
  • Morvoths Lair
Lots of places to end up having a drunken orgy/gangbang.  Could be epic just in most inns for people who have mods like Populated Cities Towns and Villages installed and or a lot of follower mods that place additional potential followers in various places so you need to be able to scan who's available (and usable) for the fun in any location and not use just the vanilla characters that might be there.

grumble grumble ...sigh time to make a reserved spot in my load order  LOL

follower support for all that can be used for followers also

some of these would need to be optional depending on other mods installed

1 - definitely want hook to SLKidnapped

2 - possible connection to PetCollar - if you have a follower you end up as their pet (depending on how drunk you are it could be the regular pet collar and if drunk enough the keyless version).

3 - possible waking up CHAINED naked in a town market, square, or even jarls hall/palace. (then as someone else suggested you have to yell for help to get unchained with all those risks)

4 - as stated females end up giving themselves (including to the towns animals) or selling themselves (sex)  to anyone and everyone (other mods would then punish or praise more)

5 - donnu how hard this one would be - vendors give a discount after you give them sex the first time or two, then after 3-5 times they will NOT sell or buy anything with you unless you are naked.

6 - someone already mentioned slavetats (would be great for both male and female).

7 - waking up in the towns stable (servicing the animals of course)

8 - waking up in debt to the innkeeper or tavern keeper where you got drunk (and you have to "earn" your way out of debt by working as their whore)

9 - random brawls as already suggested (lose and you pay with your body)

10 - you randomly perform in the tavern (sing or dance - possibly naked)

11- you end up the prize in a drinking game (whether or not you want to be)

12 - some npc in tavern (or random road encounter) that comes up and gives you a drink (whether you want it or not)

13 - chance that the drink you consume is sooo potent that you are instantly very drunk (max drunkenness and will pass out from it)

14 - another unknown on how hard to do - you end up addicted to booze, where if you don't drink often enough it works the same as if very drunk (just short of black out level).

15 - some kind of prison stuff from being drunk in public (either connection to POP Patches/Raven Beak Prison or preferably some new scenarios)

16 - waking up naked in the middle of a random dungeon or lair (unable to equip armor or clothes for a certain amount of time, possibly bound like a present to boot)

17 - connection to Simple Slavery (you are being sold to pay your tab and or your fine)

ok that's all I can think of offhand

@MsOtaku have you tried Raven Beak Prison?  (there is an optional mod/file for follower support)

links to main mod ( http://ww.loverslab.com/files/file2469-sexlab-raven-beak-prison/ ) and the follower addon (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2508-ravenbeakprisonaddonfollower-supportupadted-december-21-2015/ )

edit

some way to add other mods custom drinks to the ones your mod uses.

Great idea. But please remember to add RN&D compatibility.

There are already few levels of inebriation, blurry screen effects, and a stumbling walk animation when drunk. There's also a blackout when you pass out. 

Definitely will have an eye for a mod.

I don't know if you will extend the mods to skooma but I was always hoping someone might've done a slavery themed scenario with Redwater Den. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Redwater_Den
Where they would give you the skooma to take in and you pass out, but you just wake up in a cage and regain consciousness and just fight your way out which is kinda lacklustre. Its a huge ask, but it'd be nice if you could incorporate any aspects of sex/slavery/drugging into account with that quest if possible!

Great idea. But please remember to add RN&D compatibility.

There are already few levels of inebriation, blurry screen effects, and a stumbling walk animation when drunk. There's also a blackout when you pass out. 

Definitely will have an eye for a mod.

I agree with this. Sometimes you need that incentive to drink. Thing is most folks don't even bother drinking too much unless you are really the roleplaying kind. Maby build in a basic thirst system. Nothing too complicated. So you sorta get thirsty and have to drink something at least now and then 

Or maybe to enter a town or city you HAVE to partake in the festivities, maybe there are events or festivals that the Jarl has said everyone that enters must drink and join in for a set amount of hours or days.

I use the Holidays Mod from Nexus and it adds a festivals and annual events calendar to the game. Your skyrim birthday get celebrated as well as halloween and lots of other events, These can last for a few days and when they start the streets are full of stalls with drink and food and the villagers, even important essentual NPC's stagger around drunk and cheering and dancing etc. Flags are put up and pumpkins when its halloween. Even the children in the game are holding small drinks cups.

So maybe something like this could give a reason to drink.

Its worth checking the Holidays mod out even to just get some ideas and see the animations it adds.

Last time it happened it was celebrating the Riverwood harvest month. The streets was full of banners and drinks carts and everyone got drunk in the street. One of the women even started having sex with a goat right infront of the Blacksmiths house!!!

:blink:

Well, this certainly seems like an interesting mod, looking forward to it  :lol:.

Most of the suggestions I can think of have been posted already, and that's great, but I wanted to bring attention to a specific one:

[...] Bestiality: Dominant could always end up fucking a cow. There are a few male-dom animal animations from Horny Dragons of Skyrim's page/pack/thing. The SLAL stuff. There's blowjob animations from a good few creatures, but most of them are ones that would be otherwise hostile... I think the cow one is spitroasting it, too. There's a horse fucker one, though, so you could fuck a horse in the city stables. [...]

^This. I've been wanting to find an "immersive" way to play MMG's Male on Creature animations ever since they were posted, and this sounds like a surprisingly good idea. Having my male PC end up culminating his row of drunken antics banging a horse of spitroasting a cow would be hilarious, lol.

There could also be a way to use the anims for the "hostile" creatures as well. Say, your character makes a drunken bet and says they are so badass they can beat a wild beast into submission with their bare hands and have their way with it. Cue the PC ending up placed somewhere in the wilderness or in a creature den screwing a non-hostile (having been made to submit, story-wise) wolf or sabrecat or whatever. Obviously having dropped their armor and weapons beforehand, because they were so badass they didn't need them to do the deed (not sure if loosing them forever, placing them somewhere close to the player/back at the place they got drunk, or a combination of both).

There could also even be an option for a random roll linked to a skill check, so that "weak" (aka low combat/magic stats) PCs have higher chances of not only dropping their gear but also loosing the fight and getting screwed by the creature in question as well instead of the other way around  :P.

Just some random ideas, though.

Since i often avoid alcohol because of cursed loot/RND consequences*, i'd like a feature to be forced to drink something. Maybe NPCs approach (force greet) you and offer you a drink, if you decline the might get hostile.

Kidnapped integration might work the other way around (too): your kidnappers will force some alcohol into you.

Guards seeing you slightly drunk on the streets might offer you another drink in the barracks. ->gangbang.

Horse/dog sellers say they're in a very good mood and search somebody to party with them. (And offer you a horse if you agree?) ->bestiality (gangbang). Maybe some additional NPCs/animals can be added for the party?

Somebody suggested to give alcohol to other NPCs to make them drunk, what about a (random chance for a) contest?

Festivals would be awesome, imho even at the marketplaces. 

I always wanted an adult version of "A night to remember". You drink something with somebody (doesn't has to be Sanguine), then somebody suggests another location, you go there and fuck a goat which will follow you after that. You meet an NPC and "fall in love" and want to marry somebody,... fuck the giant to get the goat back...

(more) You want to marry the goat. I don't know if it would be a lot of work to "fake" a marriage, including guests etc in Maras temple? The festivity of course would require you to drink even more.

Alternative: When you tell the priest you want to marry the goat, he needs a drink. And his assistants too, when they hear about it. 

After gangbangs/passing out (festival?), there is a chance that you awake naked somewhere. Starts a quest similar to the vanilla "A night to remember", you have to figure out what you've done last night. You talk to different people which were more or less as drunk as you, but they remember parts of the party. And will tell you, if you're nice.

*compatibility: should be fine with cursed loot, if i remember right nothing happens until you talk to NPCs. Not sure about RND, but i think i could just disable it in case of conflicts.

*edit: thought about the suggestion to add thirst system. RND already has that and there it's easy to avoid alcohol, just drink water instead. But maybe something like a mood system? Once in a while you badly want a drink or two. (technically no difference, but... :))

*edit2: Maybe force the character to crawl when really drunk? Animals could see that as an invitation.

Archived