Can I disable offspring old age death?

Lapsio

I'm using Sexout with pregnancy and offspring and I just realized your offspring dies of old age after some time and it's frustrating as fuck:C

Can I somehow disable old age death? Making NPC immortal doesn't help they just magicaly disappear.

Are there any mods that extend offspring topic and maybe could help with this issue? Or at least introduce some more interaction with offspring? I'm currently using only JIP CC&C followers mod but while it makes management easy it doesn't introduce any more pragmatic interaction like talk or whatever.

I considered turning back time by setting negative timescale but I'm a bit afraid it might break game.

Not sure for fallout but I know for oblivion setting offspring to essential either with console command or use a follower mod if there is one to set them to essential. I always had them dying in oblivion because a guard or someone wouldn't like them and and kill them so I set them to essential and after quite awhile I noticed that they hadn't died yet and since I only set them to essential I figured that it made them safe for death. I was using the mad companionship mod for oblivion.

Archived