New Adult Text Game - Project E

fv21

I am creating a new text based adult life sim game. I have developed it for a few months now and want to show people how it is going. Any ideas/suggestions and criticisms are welcome.

Introduction:
In the near future, humans develop a new form of medical treatment called 'Bio-Editing'. Bio-Editing allowed the eradication of many diseases. However the process is slow and painful, often taking many sessions over many months.

As time passed Bio-Editing began being used for cosmetic and other health purposes, such as permanently changing hair color, changing eye color, making a person taller, or shorter, losing weight, increasing muscle mass and even changing a person's voice.

You are a <character> who has recently started college. Working with your best friend you help your biology professor with experiments out of interest and for extra course credit. Your professor is trying to develop a more advanced form of Bio-Editing which would make the process a lot quicker and much less painful.

The experiment goes wrong and the equipment used to speed up the process turned out to be stolen government technology.
They want it back and they have an important task for you. . .

There will be a story mode and free mode. So if you aren't interested in playing the story you can 'free roam'.

Game information:

In the game you are required to live your daily life while trying to complete mission/tasks/quests set by the government. Other people will also have mission for you to complete. There are multiple ways to complete each mission depending on your stats, what you have done in previous mission and who you know.

For example in the upcoming pre-alpha there is one mission to complete, you need to carry some drugs for your room mate to a party. There are a couple of ways to complete the mission. If you have enough strength/endurance you may be able to find a way to avoid the guard checking for drugs. If you have enough attractiveness/charm you may be able to distract him. If you talk to a friend they may be able to help you.

You can of course fail the mission as well. There is a way you can fail it that will give a 'Game Over'. I am also planning on multiple endings most of them bad if you fail and important quest.

To move around the game you use compass directions and actions depending on what location you are in all through and easy to use GUI (so no typing required). I have a few screen shots on my dev blog.

I am looking at a release day in the next few weeks, so if you are interested keep checking it out.

Themes / Fetishes:

vaginal, oral, anal, impregnation, TF, corruption, blackmail, coercion, group sex, prostitution and stuff along those lines and more.

I have probably missed quite a bit of information, ask me any questions.

Here is my dev diary:

projectedevblog.blogspot.com

No download yet, but soon there will be one.

what fetishes are covered, I ask this a lot because I have noticed that when people don't say what it covers most of the other members don't pay much attention, after all they are unsure if the game in production would even appeal to them, and since sex is part of the game letting people know what is covered if a good Idea

as for the game itself I so far like the Idea and I hope you do well

what fetishes are covered, I ask this a lot because I have noticed that when people don't say what it covers most of the other members don't pay much attention, after all they are unsure if the game in production would even appeal to them, and since sex is part of the game letting people know what is covered if a good Idea

as for the game itself I so far like the Idea and I hope you do well

To start with it will just be the vanilla stuff but I will expand once they have been implemented. There is transformation themes in the game with the Bio-Editing and one of the options for story mode is that the main character gets gender swapped. So part of the game will be trying to get to their original gender.

There's also pregnancy (either impregnation if you choose male, or getting pregnant if you are female), black mail and corruption planned.

I am also willing to take suggestions for certain fetishes as I am building the game so the player can turn off the fetishes they don't want to see.

So if anyone has any suggestions for fetishes that would fit into the theme of the game (near future, 2025) let me know here and I will see what I can do. No promises though, but if there is a bit of demand for something I will strongly consider adding it.

Looks promising. I like how the UI mixes NewLife and rags movement.

Couple of typos: fitness, arousal.

Might be best if instead of 'drugs', you say what kind it is. People just don't say 'bring my drugs'. And tbh, most users out there keep their dope close by, instead of stashing it in a hallway and asking someone else to go fetch it for them.

And ofc, it would be nice if you were able to do a few things during sex. I get the impression you're just lying there atm.

I haven't added the ability to create custom NPCs, but if enough people are interested I will add that feature.

Looks promising. I like how the UI mixes NewLife and rags movement.

Couple of typos: fitness, arousal.

Might be best if instead of 'drugs', you say what kind it is. People just don't say 'bring my drugs'. And tbh, most users out there keep their dope close by, instead of stashing it in a hallway and asking someone else to go fetch it for them.

And ofc, it would be nice if you were able to do a few things during sex. I get the impression you're just lying there atm.

Yeah the UI is far from finished, thanks for picking them up, I will fix that now.

Yes the only reason I have 'drugs' at the moment because it is only a tester quest I didn't want to put proper detail into something that isn't going to make it in to the full game. When it is ready for the first release it be more detailed and accurate. It was just to test the system to see if I could start a quest in one place and allow it continue in another place (which it does quite well).

Yes at the moment with sex you can only lay there, I will try and add a couple of options before I release the first version.

This looks quite promising.

I hope you allow for some playtesting (and are prepared to ignore some feedback - for every choice you make, you can count on the existence of somebody who will hate that choice - you will have to trust your instincts when interpreting feedback).

This looks quite promising.

I hope you allow for some playtesting (and are prepared to ignore some feedback - for every choice you make, you can count on the existence of somebody who will hate that choice - you will have to trust your instincts when interpreting feedback).

I will be looking for some play testing soon, there isn't really a game yet. Just a bunch of connected rooms and some interactions with NPCs. If you check out my blog you can keep up with the progress so far (projectedevblog.blogspot.com). I think I am only a couple of weeks away from releasing something people will be able to play and give feedback.

Thanks for the advice regarding feedback, I will keep mindful of it.

Here is a map of the in game area for the first release.

Just updated my first post in here to reflect the game more accurately.

I am also looking for a couple people to test what I have, maybe sometime next week. So if you are interested post here or PM me.

• 3 months later...

is this still in developement

Yes, slowly, I am currently working on other projects as well. Once I am happy with what I have done on my Unity game I will return to this one and get a bit more done. I still do small bits of this project from time to time. So it isn't dead.

is this still in developement

Yes, slowly, I am currently working on other projects as well. Once I am happy with what I have done on my Unity game I will return to this one and get a bit more done. I still do small bits of this project from time to time. So it isn't dead.

thanks for answering :)

Archived