2 Annoying problems

mutantdale

Can anyone help me out. I am having 2 issues with Skyrim and cannot figure out how to fix them.

1. during sex scenes if I move the camera my character moves with it and moves out of alignment.

2. I have the animal mod on but none of the animals have genitals?

Anyone know how to fix these issues?

All I can think of is to make sure all files from both the SexLab mod and the files from the latest "animal mod" are actually present in your Skyrim installation folder, or if you use Mod Organizer then check that likewise.  
Finally, don't forget to run FNIS before starting Skyrim.  

I was missing the genitals on Rieklings and Falmer until I went into the MCM menu of More Nasty Critters... or was it the Creature Framework?  I dunno, it's one of those two (I have them both) and I enabled compatibility with the main Sexlab framework and also Sexlab Aroused (just check them off) and that got everything working again.  Don't forget to enable Creature Animations in the Sexlab MCM if you haven't already.

Can anyone help me out. I am having 2 issues with Skyrim and cannot figure out how to fix them.

1. during sex scenes if I move the camera my character moves with it and moves out of alignment.

2. I have the animal mod on but none of the animals have genitals?

Anyone know how to fix these issues?

1. Do you possibly use any camera mods? Would be my first guess. Or do you possibly use DDi wearing some devices and mean creature animations? That's buggy for me as well, but

turning off the bound animation restricions fixes it.

2. There is no mod called "the animal mod", knowing what you're talking about would help a lot. If it's Bestial Essence: yes. Creatures don't have schlongs, that's it. Until somebody makes a patch that includes the new added races, there is nothing you can do about it.

2. There is no mod called "the animal mod", knowing what you're talking about would help a lot. If it's Bestial Essence: yes. Creatures don't have schlongs, that's it. Until somebody makes a patch that includes the new added races, there is nothing you can do about it.

Please stop spreading false information. We've been over this before, I tried to explain it to you as simplistically as possible. That there are unique races in Bestial Essence is irrelevant. Those races are never instructed to animate via Sexlab. In fact they could not because Sexlab has an allowed list of races and they are not on it. If a creature animates in the Bestial Essence mod they must be on the allowed list. I never alter it. I never alter any part of Sexlab in fact.

Where the problem arises is that I do race switching, in a very safe way i.e. the mod waits for the race switch completion event before it will allow continuation. Consider a race change event a trigger for a new stage, it always is when I use it in Bestial Essence. Whichever mod is used for adding animal genitalia is not picking up that change in time and designating the animating creature as one that it should be doing an armour change on. I'll admit that my mod behaves in a unique way but as it is never intended to have animal genitalia and other mods exist with the sole purpose of adding genitalia at appropriate times, you should hopefully agree that this functionality is beyond the scope of the Bestial Essence mod.

Please stop spreading false information. We've been over this before, I tried to explain it to you as simplistically as possible. That there are unique races in Bestial Essence is irrelevant. Those races are never instructed to animate via Sexlab. In fact they could not because Sexlab has an allowed list of races and they are not on it. If a creature animates in the Bestial Essence mod they must be on the allowed list. I never alter it. I never alter any part of Sexlab in fact.

Where the problem arises is that I do race switching, in a very safe way i.e. the mod waits for the race switch completion event before it will allow continuation. Consider a race change event a trigger for a new stage, it always is when I use it in Bestial Essence. Whichever mod is used for adding animal genitalia is not picking up that change in time and designating the animating creature as one that it should be doing an armour change on. I'll admit that my mod behaves in a unique way but as it is never intended to have animal genitalia and other mods exist with the sole purpose of adding genitalia at appropriate times, you should hopefully agree that this functionality is beyond the scope of the Bestial Essence mod.

I've tried to explain it easy, too. Fact is that creatures in Bestial Essence don't have Schlongs. I never said it must, or should, or would be different at any point (not excluding the unlikely possibility, though). What i want to avoid is searching a problem in a game that simply does not exist. Nothing is wrong with a game where creatures from Bestial Essence don't have Schlongs, no reason to un- and reinstall, no need to start a new game, no need to change settings. Like i did several times.

I don't understand why you seem offended by that, i've never even suggested you should change that. What i say is, that's the way it is. Would you deny that?

*edit: ah, i see. You're talking about the "add new races", and for some reason you assume i'm talking about sexlab. What i'm not. I'm talking about the mod that adds Schlongs, and this doesn't recognize your races, and that's the reason that it doesn't do anything. From my point of view it's rather irrelevant if it doesn't work in time or not at all. So what exactly is wrong with this information?

I've tried to explain it easy, too. Fact is that creatures in Bestial Essence don't have Schlongs. I never said it must, or should, or would be different at any point (not excluding the unlikely possibility, though). What i want to avoid is searching a problem in a game that simply does not exist. Nothing is wrong with a game where creatures from Bestial Essence don't have Schlongs, no reason to un- and reinstall, no need to start a new game, no need to change settings. Like i did several times.

I don't understand why you seem offended by that, i've never even suggested you should change that. What i say is, that's the way it is. Would you deny that?

"Until somebody makes a patch that includes the new modded races"

Your own words. This is false information and I explained why. I'm not sure why you persist. I am the author of the mod and what you're saying is blatantly false, I explained why. I'm starting to think you're a troll, either that or you are criminally stupid. I'm offended by your inability to comprehend basic concepts.

You exemplify what's wrong with communities like this. The uninformed loud mouth,  so desperate to prove that they're smart. Yet conclusively proving otherwise. What have you contributed beyond false information?

"Until somebody makes a patch that includes the new modded races"

Your own words. This is false information and I explained why. I'm not sure why you persist. I am the author of the mod and what you're saying is blatantly false, I explained why. I'm starting to think you're a troll, either that or you are criminally stupid. I'm offended by your inability to comprehend basic concepts.

You exemplify what's wrong with communities like this. The uninformed loud mouth,  so desperate to prove that they're smart. Yet conclusively proving otherwise. What have you contributed beyond false information?

So you complain because i didn't say it's impossible to change that?

Archived