Problem with mod

Hello! I have a weird problem (glitch) with my mod (pig nose). I didn't find something like this ,so I decided to make one. I created a shape in blender, joined everything together and make everything for each LOD. In Blender and Sims 4 Studio everything looks normal, only in game something is wrong. It's glitching out on left side. Somebody know what's the problem tell me in the comments and give me some advices. Thanks in advance ;) 

post-1630143-0-07859800-1489779154_thumb.png

post-1630143-0-07073300-1489779160_thumb.png

post-1630143-0-32090700-1489779164_thumb.png

Yes. At least I think so. I can send you this file, if you want to help.

you didn't select all of your vertices (639/672)

use A to select all

Thank you very much! It works now, but it's all black. Do you know how can I export a texture from Blender to make a proper texture?

Thank you very much! It works now, but it's all black. Do you know how can I export a texture from Blender to make a proper texture?

you need to unwrap your mesh and use proper uv layout.

you should learn how to use blender first before diving into this kind of mess, after you learn blender you should able to do that less that 10 minutes

or just google how to make accessories in the sims 4

Archived