Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

I second this. The invisible panties/bra mod was amazing in Shinovi Versus and is an essential for Estival Versus if somebody can get it to work. Invisible swimsuits would be even better, since they remove the girls' underwear automatically and can be worn any time (no Frantic Mode needed for the girls to be nude).

Is anyone else finding that it's impossible to transform int he tutorial with this or the current nude mod installed? I'm just reverting those files to default to see if ti fixes the issue. I can shinobi transform before the game asks me to but when it tells you to in the tutorial LB does nothing. 

I second this. The invisible panties/bra mod was amazing in Shinovi Versus and is an essential for Estival Versus if somebody can get it to work. Invisible swimsuits would be even better, since they remove the girls' underwear automatically and can be worn any time (no Frantic Mode needed for the girls to be nude).

That would be good, Having the option to choose full nude with the bikinis, instead of having to literally mod out all the clothing completely.

Meh, it's fine, figured out the hex editing already, seems pretty easy all around apart from being pretty tedious. Kinda like the original Subtle Nude Mod was to make originally, lol. Will get the Subtle Nude Mod up tomorrow (or the day after if I run out of time, testing tends to take a while on this game). Do we have a list with what number corresponds with what character?

Meh, it's fine, figured out the hex editing already, seems pretty easy all around apart from being pretty tedious. Kinda like the original Subtle Nude Mod was to make originally, lol. Will get the Subtle Nude Mod up tomorrow (or the day after if I run out of time, testing tends to take a while on this game). Do we have a list with what number corresponds with what character?

Here ya go.

http://senran-international.boards.net/thread/1668/estival-pc-modding-thread

1stpost, 2nd spoiler. Essentially the same as last time 'cept for the Mikaruga sisters misplacing Rin and Dai.

Edit*

Actually i take that back. Everything is misplaced. They made the main character teams first in line this time apparently. Hooray for paying attention, lol.

-----------

Unrelated, but i hope someone can figure out a way to give Mirai, Ryobi and Kafuri the Towel and Bikini finishers. They dont have 'em due to not being as endowed as the others and the camera broke the illusion. But it'd be neat to have it be possible for them.

The bra was through plcosinfo but I can't tell yet how panties are structured this time around. I haven't had much time but if no one else can come up with something I'll see what I can do as far as another commando mod.

The bra was through plcosinfo but I can't tell yet how panties are structured this time around. I haven't had much time but if no one else can come up with something I'll see what I can do as far as another commando mod.

Okay great! Thanks a lot for the effort :)

Is anyone else finding that it's impossible to transform int he tutorial with this or the current nude mod installed? I'm just reverting those files to default to see if ti fixes the issue. I can shinobi transform before the game asks me to but when it tells you to in the tutorial LB does nothing. 

Ok, so this had nothing to do with the mods and everything to do with game testing, the game can just break if you play at 60fps during the tutorial - hopefully only during the tutorial. 

Hexedit the light bar from a creative finish

Placement\plbg\plbg_die07.cat

Change 02 to 00

I was looking forward to this one. It's not perfect since the left side remains, but thanks nonetheless.

Are there any other finishers that could be edited like this?

Alright, through a little bit of testing, ive figured out that the SKSV bodyscale tool (kind've) works for SKEV, seeing as they use the same values for the returning characters. The problem with using the SKSV tool is that since its not in the SKSV folder, it spouts errors every time i try to do something like change whos getting edited and opening the damn thing, even saving. But to my surprise, after editing a character and opening SKEV,  i did find out that someone who i edited via the tool got edited (it was a small edit for hips and bust size, hard to notice except for a few clipping errors in some outfits.) Now, if only we could figure out how to port this tool over to SKEV

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62947-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-body-scales// Now IIRC i edited it with version 1.1.1, which spouted errors at me and somewhat worked, but 1.0 worked without errors being spat out at me, and remembered values edited. so i may roll back i use 1.0 and compare the two.

The tool goes into the  Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Binary\Param\Player

QUICK EDIT!: Sorry, seems that when i was editing,  i was using version 1.0, which doesnt spout errors every-time i attempt to do something, doesn't have the jiggle slider, but also saves the edited values you put in for characters.  Seems for me that version 1.1.1 doesn't work all that great. And yep, i wasnt going crazy, the 1.0 version actually works and ive managed to increase and reduce sizes for some girls. The main problem with the tool though, is that it only edits characters returning from Shinovi Versus, So new and DLC characters arent going to be affected unless you manually hex edit them yourself. One more thing of interest is that the tool only edits head, body, bust and hips. But hey, its something for people who dont want to bother hex editing the files to get the right size for every character.

post-666579-0-70563200-1490188674_thumb.png

Ok, so the guys over at the http://senran-international.boards.net/thread/1668/estival-pc-modding-thread?page=2 are in the process of figuring out modding through cheat engine. One of the things they managed to do is a full nude mod. It's not exactly perfect since you need to trigger either a clothing break or a transformation for it to take effect, but other than that it works perfectly. It also works in the changing room if you switch the girl to underwear.
The problem is, since all of them seem to know exactly what they are doing, the process is not exactly explained for people that cannot good into cheat engine. So after about an hour of bumbling around with things I never used before I finally got it to work and thought I should do a step by step for other morons like me. Here goes:
1. Open the process in cheat engine.

2. Click on the memory view button.
3. Right click on the addressees and choose go to address, what you are searching for is        SKEstivalVersus.exe+E6DD8
4. Right click on the specific address and choose change register at this location

5. Put 4 in the EAX section
6. Enjoy!

post-1302053-0-55485200-1490230207_thumb.pngpost-1302053-0-71886900-1490230210_thumb.pngpost-1302053-0-81311900-1490230213_thumb.png

Hexedit the light bar from a creative finish

Placement\plbg\plbg_die07.cat

Change 02 to 00

I was looking forward to this one. It's not perfect since the left side remains, but thanks nonetheless.

Are there any other finishers that could be edited like this?

Some more, it's also possible to turn some underwear invisible this way too

For example Model/Costume/Swim/00_00_H.cat

8D0、8D1

Change it to 00

And underwear 1 should be invisible

Invisible net in the vollyball finisher

http://i.imgur.com/vIRWiAh.jpg

plbg_die04

Change E4 to 00

Turn the scroll invisible in the scroll finisher

http://i.imgur.com/baHqFOQ.jpg

plbg_die51