Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to remove the pasties over their boobs for transformations? In my game as long as they wear any of the school uniforms they will have totally nude lingerie, but if I put on any of the transformation outfits they will have pasties but no panties. How can I get full nudity for transformation costumes?

Edit: so some, like Renka's and a few others are full nude, but others aren't. Like Yumi, Ryobi, Yomi still have bras but no panties.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi people. I'm going crazy trying to find this effects folder. For my computer nit's all installed on c:/steam/steam apps/common/senran kagura/ (ect.)  can't for the life of me find the folder the mod is supposed to go into. In fact I even manually searched all folders for the com.cat but found nothing. Please help. I'm at my wits end.  :(

1 hour ago, WayCuOtaku said:

Hi people. I'm going crazy trying to find this effects folder. For my computer nit's all installed on c:/steam/steam apps/common/senran kagura/ (ect.)  can't for the life of me find the folder the mod is supposed to go into. In fact I even manually searched all folders for the com.cat but found nothing. Please help. I'm at my wits end.  :(

@WayCuOtaku

Go to your steam library, right-click Senran Kagura Estival Versus, click properties. A window will open, click on the third tab labeled "Local Files" after that click on "Browse Local Files". This will show where your game is installed.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'd like to remove the Lights only from the finale and the costume destruction scenes, but I'd like to keep them in the animation of the shinobi transformation.

Does anyone know how I can do this? Are the files different? In Shinovi Versus game I managed to do this.

Can someone explain to me how this nude mode works? Does it replace any specific underwear or all clothing? Is the character always naked?

original.gif

Edited by Wargreymon72
  • 1 month later...
On 3/28/2017 at 12:04 PM, Spideyfan said:

@mrpachinko the ones I recommend are these ones:

Its version 2 and it has different colored vag hair and even a hairless version

post-1259236-0-60837200-1490719925_thumb.png post-1259236-0-66574100-1490719932_thumb.png

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/653 ( dl pass: kagura)

This one has different colored nipples based on their skin color. The variation is pretty nice!

post-1259236-0-84236300-1490720132_thumb.jpg post-1259236-0-15462700-1490720137_thumb.jpg post-1259236-0-41156800-1490720140_thumb.jpg

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/395 ( dl pass: 乳首 [nipple])

A fresh new mod with 4k textures for nipples!

post-1259236-0-87563400-1490720407_thumb.png

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1490538814/132 ( dl pass: kagura)

It would be nice if you added to your post with some different angles previews, just like you did with Ryona! Thanks!

On 3/28/2017 at 6:01 PM, DunDunDunmer said:

A nice compliment to that one is this one

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1200205.7z.html

http://imgur.com/a/RKHy3

Pass: kagura

It adds different hair, lips and nipples to several girls just install it after that one and everyone will have pubes but a few of them will also have different nipples - which I think makes all of them seem more unique because less girls have the exact same features. 

I've been lurking these threads for a few days now, and I'm looking to try and get these files, namely the second one in the first quote and extra file in the second quote. I'm a little doubtful that someone just has these lying around, but I figure I'd ask anyway. I tried accessing the links, but either they're not there anymore or I'm stupid.

I'm trying to get the SKEV Uncensored link from page 1 of this thread working. The lights are away from the private parts, but I can't get the ladies stripped by any means.

Which costumes do I need to use? Is there something extra that I should do except for merging the GameData directory, and replace the com.cat files in effects, effects\C, effects\J and effects\K? The version of SKEV that I have from Steam is 1.06.

If the mod is made to be used only with some DLC, I'd like to know which one, and request that you make a version that hides the default outfit + lingerie.

Btw, with this thread becoming so long, you guys may want to make a page where the download links of the mods have a central place.

Edited by Tiressia
type-o's
  • 3 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:34 AM, Wargreymon72 said:

Hello,

I'd like to remove the Lights only from the finale and the costume destruction scenes, but I'd like to keep them in the animation of the shinobi transformation.

Does anyone know how I can do this? Are the files different? In Shinovi Versus game I managed to do this.

Can someone explain to me how this nude mode works? Does it replace any specific underwear or all clothing? Is the character always naked?

original.gif

Not an Expert on this but I just installed a nude texture and get the uncensor mod in the 1st page to remove the lights 

if you just install those 2 then the game just gets better textured characters and will have nipples and Vagina when they get undressed in a defeat with no light censors 

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2017 at 8:36 AM, ZReincarnation said:

I know that. Rin's glasses can be removed in the outfit selection, that I also know. I just like them to be gone for good by default.

Were you able to figure out how to do this? Since i remember the cooking game had Murokumo without a mask and she kept her tough personality. Don't know why it was removed for this game. But I suck when it comes to hex editing lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2017 at 12:29 AM, Gnoufus said:

Unexpected error while unzipping (with 7 zip) or chrome, or firefox... could you please reupload the zip files or the com.Cat files directly?

EDIT : Nevermind, I'm very tired, and very dumb ^^

Sorry and thank you !!

what did you do? i dont know what im doing dispite useing  the zip folder

• 1 month later...

(3DMigoto用です)
RARファイルの中身を全て実行ファイルと同じフォルダーに入れるだけです。
------------------------------------------------
全てのプレイキャラクターの下着の有無を切り替えれます。
謎の光も除去しています。
ぷるぷるフィニッシュ「窓ガラス」にて白い反射を消します。
トコナツ水着の有無を切り替えます。

Burst ReNewal_で作成したものと「ほぼ同等の内容」です。
キー0を押す度にブラジャーの有無を切り替えます。
キー9を押す度にパンティーの有無を切り替えます。
キー8を押す度にトコナツ水着の有無を切り替えます。
(水着の紐解きフィニッシュでも消えます)
対応衣装
→下着が存在する全ての衣装に対応しています。
→衣装破壊により初めて下着が露出する場合も対応しています。
→下着のない衣装(水着等)や破壊演出のない衣装には対応していませんが、パンティーが存在しているのであればノーパンティー状態にはなります。
未完成部分
→忍び転身時のシーンでのみブラジャーが消えません。
(表示時間が短すぎてハッシュ値が検索しきれなかった・・・)
-----------------------------------------------
不具合部分
→忍び転身時の巻物の光と局部を隠す「謎の光」の一部は共通のエフェクトが使用されているため、巻物の光の量が減ります。

身体のテクスチャーを変えたい場合
bodyフォルダー内の各種ddsファイルを変更して下さい。
(各種同じファイル名で保存しないと反映されません)
注意事項1
3DMigoto導入によるCTDが起こる場合はゲームの実行ファイル「SKEstivalVersus.exe」を管理者権限で実行するように設定をして下さい。
注意事項2
スチームオーバーレイを無効にして下さい。
注意事項3
膨大な「衣装とキャラクターボディの組み合わせ」を検証しましたが、見落としがあるかもしれません・・・
注意事項4
全てオリジナルのデータで作成しています。
編集されたファイルを使用されている場合は動作しない可能性があります。

(This is for 3DMigoto)
Just put the entire contents of the RAR file in the same folder as the executable.
You can toggle all play characters with and without underwear.
It also removes the mysterious light.
White reflections are eliminated by the "window glass" with a pluperfect finish.
Toggle with or without tokonuts swimsuit.

It is "almost equivalent" to the one created by _Burst ReNewal_.
Every time you press key 0, it toggles between with and without brassiere.
Each press of key 9 toggles between with and without panties.
Each time you press key 8, it toggles between swimwear with and without tokonatsu.
(It also disappears at the swimsuit untie finish.)
Supported costumes
→All costumes that have underwear are supported.
→If the underwear is exposed for the first time by destroying the costume, it is also supported.
→If panties are present, then there will be no panties.
Unfinished part
→The bra does not disappear only in the scene when the ninja turns into a ninja.
(The display time was too short to search the hash value...)
Defective part
→The light of the scroll during the ninja transformation and part of the "mysterious light" that hides the local area are using a common effect, so the amount of light from the scroll is reduced.

If you want to change the texture of the body
Change the various dds files in the body folder.
(The changes will not be reflected unless you save the files with the same file name.)
Note 1
If CTD by installing 3DMigoto occurs, please set the game executable "SKEstivalVersus.exe" to run with administrator privileges.
Attention 2
Please disable steam overlay.
Note 3
We've verified a huge number of "costume/character body combinations", but we may have missed something...
Caution 4
All data is created from original data.
If you are using edited files, it may not work.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

↓Underwear available

image.png.94950d889674acb89962a48c1567bff5.png

↓Off for brassiere only

image.png.5e8003a83c43813f467687a4d47bb935.png

↓Panty only OFF

image.png.1ab97867f9bdd754cc754243a0e8a755.png

↓Both OFF

image.thumb.png.33b88afee953f145addd9ceddc744551.png

↓Tokonatsu Swimsuit ON/OFF

image.png.cc5620caa926b1794a0c558206353a06.pngimage.png.f76c8a355f959f8a8bc5c89c80dd29b3.png

↓Window glass finish light OFF

image.png.0ff5feb3fa037ef14aa5e6fa3020eb21.png

↓Mystery light OFF

image.thumb.png.954bfd93d1369d5a745c8dc1064383fe.png

Edited by parapara
14 minutes ago, Obligitury said:

Parapara once again flexing their amazing modding skills. this is very appreciated once again.

作業中に何度も止めたくなりました・・・;

I wanted to stop many times while working...;...

水着エプロン衣装で水着が一部消せていなかったので修正しました;

(ブラと一緒に消えます)

上書きで入れていただいた後、念のためにCtrl+Alt+F10でMODをリセットして下さい。

The swimsuit apron costume did not remove some of the swimsuit; I fixed it.

(Disappears with bra)

Please reset the mod with Ctrl+Alt+F10 to be sure after you put it in the overwrite.

image.thumb.png.20cf3ac901469bbb31efe44954a169e0.pngimage.thumb.png.7b7bc7142bbaf6e443b1a22c2114b603.pngimage.thumb.png.918b5e0acabb02b0de921a1d725f2a61.png

Edited by parapara

キー7でShikiの転身後の帽子とMurakumoのお面の表示を切り替えます。

この機能はゲーム自体にも搭載されていますが、何かと不便なので作ってみました;

(既にSKEV_Parapara_MODを導入されている方はMODsフォルダーだけで良いです)

Key 7 toggles the display of Shiki's post-transformation hat and Murakumo's mask.

This function is included in the game itself, but it is inconvenient for some reason, so I made it;.

Just put the entire contents of the RAR file in the same folder as the executable file.
(If you have already installed SKEV_Parapara_MOD, you only need the MODs folder.)

Edited by parapara
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2017 at 10:17 PM, whocares8128 said:

There are actually 8 different panties.  Original post is here.  The download link still seems to be working; the password is kagura.  Below is the original image along with some previews of the differences (with the modded on the left).  All the panties use the same new normal map as well.

post-78415-0-99848700-1493172897_thumb.jpg

post-78415-0-46806900-1493172908_thumb.png

post-78415-0-77081400-1493172915_thumb.png

post-78415-0-52954600-1493172921_thumb.png

post-78415-0-73417200-1493172927_thumb.png

post-78415-0-05906100-1493172933_thumb.png

post-78415-0-44320700-1493172938_thumb.png

post-78415-0-74925500-1493172943_thumb.png

post-78415-0-55749700-1493172949_thumb.png

post-78415-0-95916500-1493172954_thumb.png

tried to download but it has malware..

• 1 year later...
On 7/18/2022 at 1:20 AM, Guest said:

キー7でShikiの転身後の帽子とMurakumoのお面の表示を切り替えます。

この機能はゲーム自体にも搭載されていますが、何かと不便なので作ってみました;

(既にSKEV_Parapara_MODを導入されている方はMODsフォルダーだけで良いです)

Key 7 toggles the display of Shiki's post-transformation hat and Murakumo's mask.

This function is included in the game itself, but it is inconvenient for some reason, so I made it;.

Just put the entire contents of the RAR file in the same folder as the executable file.
(If you have already installed SKEV_Parapara_MOD, you only need the MODs folder.)

Anyone have de the download link?