Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

Ā 

So in relation to these mods, how exactly do I obtain Renka's bikini or the wooden doll, I don't seem to have either unlocked.

No bra and Perky Nipples No bra Have Renka's Bikini C5 Nude ( If you intend to use accessory Nipples use the first link)

Protruding nipples 1.3 accessory - Change Wooden Doll C2 to nipples texture.

Ā 

Just follow the directions and you should be fine.

Ā 

Ah, i see, i just needed to buy the dlc. However, Renka's bikini C5 doesnt seem to do anything out of the ordinary, it's just a regular costume for me. Any idea why that's screwing up? Tried reinstalling the mods after I bought the dlc but nothing seems to have changed.

Ā 

So in relation to these mods, how exactly do I obtain Renka's bikini or the wooden doll, I don't seem to have either unlocked.

No bra and Perky Nipples No bra Have Renka's Bikini C5 Nude ( If you intend to use accessory Nipples use the first link)

Ā 

Ā 

Ah, i see, i just needed to buy the dlc. However, Renka's bikini C5 doesnt seem to do anything out of the ordinary, it's just a regular costume for me. Any idea why that's screwing up? Tried reinstalling the mods after I bought the dlc but nothing seems to have changed.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

did you try reinstalling the mod once you got the dlc?

Ā 

The Remove Light beam censorshipĀ - DecensorĀ  byĀ nekomimi10 mod downloads but won't extract, anyone else have this problem or is it just me somehow

I just re-downloaded to test and it's normal here .

Extracting also normal .

Try to download it again (maybe your file got corrupted somehow) or try use other program to extract 7zip or winrar.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"Tried reinstalling the mods after I bought the dlc but nothing seems to have changed."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"Tried reinstalling the mods after I bought the dlc but nothing seems to have changed."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What kind of mod were used in these? the persepectives were changed

Ā 

Seconding that it'd be cool if someone could figure out how this was done; seems like an even better way to decensor creative finishers than making stuff invisible.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm thirding this.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Seconding that it'd be cool if someone could figure out how this was done; seems like an even better way to decensor creative finishers than making stuff invisible.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm thirding this.

Ā 

Ā 

Actually shocked no one answered this. I guess since all the skins came out, we're just done now.

Ā 

Anyway, it's a Cheat Engine script by a dude named nepafu on the Senran International Academy forums. Here's the post where he puts it up for dl

Ā 

You need to have at least a tiny bit of knowledge of Cheat Engine to get it to work the way you want it to, though. Also some of the camera movements can come of a bit random. Still, it's pretty neat.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm thirding this.

Ā 

Ā 

Actually shocked no one answered this. I guess since all the skins came out, we're just done now.

Ā 

Anyway, it's a Cheat Engine script by a dude named nepafu on the Senran International Academy forums. Here's the post where he puts it up for dl

Ā 

You need to have at least a tiny bit of knowledge of Cheat Engine to get it to work the way you want it to, though. Also some of the camera movements can come of a bit random. Still, it's pretty neat.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks a lot for tracking that down :) Any chance someone with more experience with Cheat Engine might be able to give a bit of a tutorial for using this?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's related to Hex editing the Finish Cut in files.
From what I saw it's mainly related with Y axis since the X rotation seems to remain the same.

Try asking for it in the Hex Editing topic.

I will take a look in the cheat engine files when I have free time and post a step by step if i figure how it's done.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

https://youtu.be/uFOtPcEZHh0?t=21m4s

Ā 

This video seems to have an updated texture mod for the panties, Would anyone happen to know the name of that mod pack incase its in japanese? Id like to use that for a few of the panty designs

From what I saw they're all normal textures. No updated textures or anything (unless i'm missing something).

Ā 

Ā 

https://youtu.be/nuN-_3VL22A?t=5s

Compare the panties from that video to this one, and you can see Hibaris panties are a different Texture. Im just wondering if anyone knows where the Rar for this is.

Ā 

Oh Didn't know it was a new texture , since it was the same i'm using >.< .

gonna upload this one in specif for you then .Already found it . Currently checking for potential new panties.

Edit: after a quick look , found 2 of them The one from the video and other one . Just replace the .cat in Swim folder

attachicon.gifPanties.zip

Ā 

attachicon.gifPantie 05.pngattachicon.gifPantie 10.png

Ā 

Thinking about editing pants textures in the future , since the game have many different panties but with the same texture T-T.

Who Wouldn't want a pantie with a cute Shana (Shakugan no Shana) in itĀ attachicon.giftexture.png

Ā 

Ā 

Oops! The Shana file makes Panties 10 crash the game. I have all those retextured panties in my compilation, but if someone wants I can just zip up the Swim folder separately.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

https://youtu.be/uFOtPcEZHh0?t=21m4s

Ā 

This video seems to have an updated texture mod for the panties, Would anyone happen to know the name of that mod pack incase its in japanese? Id like to use that for a few of the panty designs

From what I saw they're all normal textures. No updated textures or anything (unless i'm missing something).

Ā 

Ā 

https://youtu.be/nuN-_3VL22A?t=5s

Compare the panties from that video to this one, and you can see Hibaris panties are a different Texture. Im just wondering if anyone knows where the Rar for this is.

Ā 

Oh Didn't know it was a new texture , since it was the same i'm using >.< .

gonna upload this one in specif for you then .Already found it . Currently checking for potential new panties.

Edit: after a quick look , found 2 of them The one from the video and other one . Just replace the .cat in Swim folder

attachicon.gifPanties.zip

Ā 

attachicon.gifPantie 05.pngattachicon.gifPantie 10.png

Ā 

Thinking about editing pants textures in the future , since the game have many different panties but with the same texture T-T.

Who Wouldn't want a pantie with a cute Shana (Shakugan no Shana) in itĀ attachicon.giftexture.png

Ā 

Ā 

Oops! The Shana file makes Panties 10 crash the game. I have all those retextured panties in my compilation, but if someone wants I can just zip up the Swim folder separately.

Ā 

goumou_hair4K_v1.3 is what you want I believe from

Ā 

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6vttnq4w2r8b5/Estival_Versus_Mods

Not the same.

Ā 

This is goumou v1.3:

SKEstival_Versus_2017_04_01_19_53_10_72.

Ā 

This is the missing pack:

cjsNF1d.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Try older Goumou hair files, 1.1 or 1.0, a lot of textures were changed.

Well that's something since i didn't even uploaded my panties with the shana on it. I Just uploaded the retexture original.

Ā 

And about the modified better texture whocares8128 already posted the link for it. check it below.

Ā 

There are actually 8 different panties. Ā Original post is here. Ā The download link still seems to be working; the password is kagura. Ā Below is the original image along with some previews of the differences (with the modded on the left). Ā All the panties use the same new normal map as well.

Here is his post

Just for reference sake, I thought I'd make some screenshots from a couple of nude mods. Might be handy for people still looking for a nice nude mod to use.

Ā 

attachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-28 04-51-38-519.pngattachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-28 04-51-53-010.png

"Under hair" 2K

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/473 (alt dl)

Ā 

attachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-28 04-52-40-826.pngattachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-28 04-52-55-965.png

Subtle Nude Mod 2K

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75276-subtle-estival-nude-mod/?p=1851660

Ā 

attachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-28 04-53-37-360.pngattachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-28 04-54-02-476.png

Soft texture

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/992Ā (dl pass: kagura)

Ā 

attachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-30 03-40-47-543.pngattachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-30 03-41-03-527.png

4K Pink

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1490538814/132 ( dlĀ pass: kagura)

Ā 

attachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-30 04-01-12-161.pngattachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-30 04-01-25-765.png

Nipple variation

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/395Ā (dlĀ pass:Ā ä¹³é¦–)

Ā 

attachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-30 04-22-51-632.pngattachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-03-30 04-23-04-840.png

"Under hair" 4K (includes hairless)

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1490538814/217 ( dl pass: kagura)

Ā 

Ā 

I'll add some more to this post if you guys have some recommendations.Ā 

Ā 

Anybody got the "Under hair" 4K (includes hairless) file flying around? as far as I could decipher it's been taken down.

Ā 

Ā 

Didn't check the post in a long time,what's the best uncensor mod right now?Ā 

Ā 

Also is there a bandage remover/replace mod like there was in Shinovi versus?

The best uncensor depends on your tastes.

Ā 

There are Uncensor that just removes the light bars other that put new textures (2K , 4K , 8K ) Mods that put pubic hair and so ON.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skin Softman Realistic Protrusion Compatible Ā SG1.0 & SG2.0 -Ā SG1.0Ā  SG2.0Ā Ā links updated

Preview SG2.0Ā updated

Ā 

Ā 

Preview SG1.0Ā updated

Ā 

Ā 

Diferences SG1.0 and SG2.0 = SG1.0 has more visible light slashes on skin

Ā 

Brown Skin + Bukkake (4k) - Brown Skin Ā Brown+BukkakeĀ link updated

• Bukkake only included in Brown+Bukkake

PreviewĀ 

Ā 

light.dotup.org432678.jpglight.dotup.org432679.jpglight.dotup.org432680.jpg

Ā 

Pubic HairĀ :Ā Pubic Hair

No bra - HereĀ by MausKlan

Perky Nipples No bra- Here

• Not all bra/pantie's are removed (Mainly the heroines ones).

Remove Light beam censorshipĀ - DecensorĀ  byĀ nekomimi10

Protuding nipples v1.3 (accessory) : Nipples

Ā 

01ud2ph.jpg0B6PHAN.jpg6FCjO3f.jpgā† 1.03 update

Ā 

Protuding Nipples Accessory Author Words :

Ā 

01 -Ā ć‚¢ć‚Æć‚»ä¹³é¦–1.1ć‚¢ćƒƒćƒ—ć—ć¾ć—ćŸ

ä¹³é¦–ć®ćć¼ćæę›ø恍ē›“ć—ć¦ę˜Žć‚‹ć™ćŽćŸę°—ćŒć—ćŸä¹³é¦–č‰²čŖæę•“ć—ć¦ć¾ć™ćŒ

ē‰¹ć«č‰²ć«é–¢ć—恦ćÆć‚‚ć†ć©ć‚ŒćŒę­£č§£ćØ恋ē„”ć„ć®ć§å‰ć®ć‚‚ę®‹ć—ć¦ćŠćć¾ć™ć€å„½ććŖę–¹ä½æć£ć¦ćć ć•ć„

今回ćÆē„”ć”ć‚ƒć‚“ć®ć‚¢ć‚Æć‚»ä½ē½®å‚č€ƒē”»åƒć‚‚ć‚ć‚Šć¾ć™

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

02 - ćØć‚Šć‚ćˆćšćƒ”ćƒ³ć‚Æ恫ćÆćŖć£ć¦ć‚‹ćÆ恚

恟恠ē§ć®ē›®ćŒę‚Ŗć„ć›ć„ć‹ć‚¢ć‚Æ悻恮čØ­å®šć«ćŖć«ć‹ć‚ć‚‹ć®ć‹ä¹³č¼ŖćØć®č‰²ćŒć‚ć£ć¦ćŖ恄갗恌恙悋

惆ć‚Æć‚¹ćƒćƒ£ćÆ>>830ę°ć®ę»‘ć‚‰ć‹č‚Œä½æć‚ć›ć¦ć„ćŸć ć„ć¦ć¾ć™

Ā 

å±•é–‹ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ćØPSDćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«åŒę¢±ć—ćŸć®äøŠć’ć¾ć—ćŸć®ć§čŖæę•“ć§ćć‚‹ćžć£ć¦ę–¹čŖ°ć‹ćŠé”˜ć„ć—ć¾ć™

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

03 - ć‚¢ć‚Æć‚»ä¹³é¦–1.3ć‚¢ćƒƒćƒ—ćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ‰ć—ć¾ć—ćŸ

Ā 

ä¹³é¦–ć®ćć¼ćæå°‘ć—å¼·čŖæć—ć¦ć¾ć™

恂ćØä¹³é¦–ć‚¢ć‚Æ悻悵ćƒŖćƒ¼čØ­å®šć®å‚č€ƒē”»åƒé›†ļ¼ˆęœŖę„ć€č»¢čŗ«å‰äø”å‚™ć€å¤§é“åÆŗć€å‘‚åøƒć€é–¢ē¾½é™¤ćļ¼‰ć‚’ä»˜ć‘ć¾ć—ćŸć®ć§å‚č€ƒć«ć—ć¦ćć ć•ć„

04 - ć‚¢ć‚Æć‚»ä¹³é¦–å°‚ē”Ø惆ć‚Æć‚¹ćƒćƒ£ļ¼ˆä»–ć«ć‚‚ć‚³ćƒŸć‚³ćƒŸļ¼‰ć‚¢ćƒƒćƒ—ć—ć¾ć—ćŸĀ 

Ā 

ć‚¢ć‚Æć‚»ä¹³é¦–ćŒć‚ŗćƒ¬ćŸćØćć«äø‹ć«ęć‹ć‚Œć¦ć‚‹ä¹³é¦–ćŒč¦‹ćˆč¤‡ä¹³ćæćŸć„ć«č¦‹ćˆć¦ćŸć‚Šć—ć¦ćŸć®ć§Ā 

ä¹³é¦–ćƒ†ć‚Æć‚¹ćƒćƒ£ć‚’ä¹³č¼Ŗ恠恑恫恙悋恓ćØć«ć‚ˆć£ć¦ć‚ŗćƒ¬ć®é•å’Œę„Ÿć‚’ęø›ć‚‰ć—ć¦ć¾ć™Ā 

ć¾ćŸć€ćƒ™ćƒ¼ć‚¹ćÆć€Œę»‘ć‚‰ć‹č‚Œć€ć®ćƒ†ć‚Æć‚¹ćƒćƒ£ć‚’ćŠå€Ÿć‚Šć—ć¦ć¾ć™ćŒĀ 

ć‚¹ć‚ø恫ćŖć£ć¦ćŸć‚Šē„”ćŒć‚¹ć‚Æę°“ę—„ē„¼ć‘恫ćŖć£ćŸć‚Šē§ć®č¶£å‘³ćŒå…„ć£ć¦ć„ć‚ć„ć‚å¤‰ćˆć¦ć¾ć™Ā 

č©³ć—ććÆćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«å†…ć®readme悒čŖ­ć‚“恧äø‹ć•ć„Ā 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Source01|Source02|Source03|Source04

Ā 

Ā 

Installing Protuding Nipples acessory.

Ā 

Ā 

• Download the file
  • Extract the .zipĀ file ć‚¢ć‚Æć‚»ä¹³é¦–čŖæę•“äø­1.3
  • It will give you d3d714dd23814ef4adc0a5ae865fd803.png, the file we want is acce_head06_01.catĀ 
  • Copy this file and paste it in "...\Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Model\Acc"
  • Now it should have changed the Wooden Doll C2 texture in game.
  • Now at the game, go to Dressing Room and choose the girl you want to add the nipples.
  • Go to accessory and select Wooden Doll c2
  • At first it will look like this attachicon.gifex 01.png
  • So we put it in the correct place attachicon.gifex 02.png
  • After we're done with all the values attachicon.gifex 03.png

• Note : Ā The .zip file will have samples and placement values for all shinobis.

More info:

Ā 

Ā 

• If you want to change the nipple color you will needĀ SKEV_cat_anaĀ  and Ā batch for easy useĀ . After you put the files simply drang and dropĀ acce_head06_01.catĀ in SKEV_cat_extractĀ and it will extract the files for you, and the same to repack it , drag and drop in the SKEV_cat_pack.Ā (Back upĀ acce_head06_01.catĀ otherwise the repack will overwrite it)
  • You may need GIMP 2.0 with dds plugin to edit the image files.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Smooth Skin -Ā Original Modified

• Smooth SkinĀ - works great with Accessory Nipples
  • Modified - Is a modified version of the smooth skin by the same creator of the acessory nipples. It changed the areola area to match more precisely the nipple location.

Samples with Accessory Nipples

Ā 

1Lxhwkk.jpg8dzrijY.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

This Post Updates:

• No bra and no bra perky nipples added
  • Edited names to make it's clear SG1.0 & SG2.0 is only compatible with protusion. thnks for "tomoya102599"
  • Remove Light beam censorship added
  • Protuding Nipples accessory added
  • Protuding nipples accessory updated to v 1,3
  • Corrected Dead Links for SG1.0,SG2.0 and Brownskin+bukkake
  • Smooth Skin + Smooth Skin Modified added
  • Made some changes in the post in a try to make it easier to understand.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

All Password should be -Ā kagura

Ā 

Notes : It wasn't me who made these mod nor do I know the name of the guy who did. If it's you or you know who did it let me know so I can put his/her name in credits when I use or post this mod.

Ā 

English is not my native language, so there might be some spelling errors here and there. I ask you to don't mind them.

Ā 

Ā 

I noticed values for Ryobi pre-transformation and Mirai are missing. Does anyone have those? Just want to have a complete set here and not leave the flat girls out of the fun :)

Has Anyone figured out how to remove those annoying band-aids over the girl's' nipples? they always appear after transformations.

Ā 

attachicon.gifbandicam 2017-06-13 02-14-44-269.jpg

Ā 

No bura mods remove them, but they are done per-costume, I lost track of all packs, people were doing here and updating on Japanese forums, but I included them, it's the "Costume" folder in my mod packs. Installed them all into folder as a base then swapped some skins, added a few updates and misc. mods and packed so I wouldn't lose it all.

Ā 

Hi! Ā I just bought SK EV and wondering if anyone wouldn't mind post full mod pack that come with remove beam of light and window censored, 8k skin or 4k with pubic hair, and variation of nipples? Ā Thank you in advance!

Ā 

I am doing packs like that, already posted two:Ā 

(install instructions, ignore cracked .exe if you got the game on Steam) BETA pack is older, ALPHA also mods some costumes, first version had crashes because of Shana panties (sob, sob), but fixed now:Ā https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lp978gbbcfoh0/Senran%20Kagura%20ModsĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

goumou_hair4K_v1.3 is what you want I believe from

Ā 

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6vttnq4w2r8b5/Estival_Versus_Mods

Not the same.

Ā 

This is goumou v1.3:

SKEstival_Versus_2017_04_01_19_53_10_72.

Ā 

This is the missing pack:

cjsNF1d.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Anybody knows, where I can get this "missing pack" ? Looks so much better than goumou :I

Ā 

Ā 

This IS Goumou Hair 1.0, same author, just earlier version, here's reupload:

Ā 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l4w9zmisrabcofu/goumou_hair.7z

Ā 

I love these textures but they are 2K only, his 4K textures have different bases, some are good, some are meh, some are just... dark. These mods go for kinda realistic look. Under_Hair are the more cartoonish/anime ones, I think the latest version is here:Ā https://www.axfc.net/u/3793915.rar use FlashGet or other download manager, pass is "kagura" this pack (not mine) includes hairy and hairless version of one of the best textures, fixed for perky nipples mods, as well as NoBra Perky Uniforms... just Uniforms, for Ninja outfits and Others need other packs posted somewhere here on this board. That's why I made a pack with all the packs together!.. XD For other texture variants, see my MediaFire folder, linked above, I try to backup/mirror all mods there.

Are there specific perky nipple costume modes that work best with the Under_Hair skins? I used the "Mods Compilation BETA" to make everything easy, then replaced the models with the Under_Skin mod, but the nipples for the skin do not match the perky nipples on the model (the nipple textures are too far up and to the side). So I went back to Softman Realistic SG2.0, which looks pretty good on its own, but I liked the small tufts of pubic hair and general quality of the Under_Hair skin.