Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

This mod simply removes light beam censors. Ensure you backup your files before you overwrite them. Use 7-zip.

Each language requires its own mod.

For English: Replace \GameData\effect\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder E

For Japanese: Replace \GameData\effect\J\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder J

For Chinese: Replace \GameData\effect\C\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder C

For Korean: Replace \GameData\effect\K\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder K

5K Screenshots:

SKEV Uncensored Mod.zip

Move the files and overwrite them or maybe I misheard the issue (backup your originals before, just in case).

Anyways I haven't the game yet, I'll buy it tomorrow morning, then I can't figure out too much.

I wonder why Square Enix is so masochist, releasing a good game as NIER Automata the same day of Estival Versus,

they will sell nothing for this month, I can't understand. :lol:  Any idea?  :P  I'm kidding of course  but for me is real.

This mod simply removes light beam censors. Ensure you backup your files before you overwrite them. Use 7-zip.

Each language requires its own mod.
For English: Replace \GameData\effect\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder E
For Japanese: Replace \GameData\effect\J\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder J
For Chinese: Replace \GameData\effect\C\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder C
For Korean: Replace \GameData\effect\K\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder K

5K Screenshots:

That was fast! Thank you!

Have you considered making a similar mod for Senran Kagura Bon Appetit?

That was REALLY FAST.

I've been waiting so long for this game to come to steam.

Thank you so much for the Mod.

I actually love this more with NO-NIpples, so without steam censors I can enjoy it even more.

I've seen the screenshots, and I never seen such beauty.  SO CLEAN AND PURE.

I love this so Much, Thank You!

Keep being Awesome!

Japanese modders are working on this, seems they can already edit textures. No download link yet, and this is just a proof of concept, has a lot of flaws like wrong skin tone and poor textures.

https://my.mixtape.moe/datgzg.jpg

Wonderful, Where can we keep up to date on this?

It's over at the pinkcafe boards. If you don't know any Japanese it'll be a mess to get through though.