Senran Kagura Estival Versus NUDE mod (some nude mods gotten)

@dudeman100

What hex editor and image software are you using? With gimp 2.0 and notepad++ I can extract the dds files but when I import them they crash my game. I have a feeling it's the way that I'm exporting the dds in gimp but I don't know what I need to change.

@ghostrun

You can if you find the texture. extracting them with a hex editor is really tedious though so I only cared to look at the playable character models. It's not going to be something in I'll be messing around with

In other news I fixed the nipples being asymmetrical and also attached a seperate zip of the base skin textures with some simple as possible instructions for extracting/injecting textures which can also be used for getting other textures out/in

Thank you very much for the mod! It works well, and looks fine: 

Skin tones are intact, Homura's tan, tattoos on Hikage show... not sure about Rin's mole. Shame Japanese games are wonky with inserting higher-res textures. It still looks smoother than Shinovi Versus because of the engine, shaders etc.

Can't wait for people to make more varied textures and finish body shape editing tool!

Hi Guys!

I downloaded the NudeMod to the Steam Game. Worked fine but since today I get the message "failed to start" every time I start the game.

Even reinstalled the game via steam. Still no luck... any ideas?

EDIT: had reinstall and verify on steam du the dev patch rollback yesterday. Just reinstall and restart steam :)

PS: LOVE U GUYS for the nude patch. worked great till yesterday - loved it! Would pay/donate for great work ;)

Hi

can someone please upload the original unmodded files of the game? i forgot to backup them and i dont want to download the entire game again

thankyou

Don't know which files you changed, but I can give you the ones I did. Those include, window creative finish light frame remover (only plbg_die07), uncensored mod (com file) and subtle nude mode (all characters). All files are in their respective folders if you want to check.

backup.rar

I just wanted to log in and thank you guys for this thread and for the great work in producing the nude mod. I don't know yet how to remove the band-aid looking pasties that the girls all wear underneath their clothes (or if there even is such a way), nor do I correctly understand whether anyone was able to produce the invisible bikini option that was mentioned on the first page (I don't know how to get the girls fully nude like in FauxFurry's image in post #17), but this is already making my game look a lot nicer.

How can I use the Mickey Mouse hands on the body of the characters in Dressing Room?

Can you tell me the buttons for gamepad? I see in your gameplay videos the X360 gamepad icons.  :exclamation: 

How can I use the Mickey Mouse hands on the body of the characters in Dressing Room?

Can you tell me the buttons for gamepad? I see in your gameplay videos the X360 gamepad icons.  :exclamation: 

Click analog sticks, both, then click again for slap or use shoulder buttons for grab or squeeze. Rub head by moving and roll (and click?) mouse for touchscreen actions.

Click analog sticks, both, then click again for slap or use shoulder buttons for grab or squeeze. Rub head by moving and roll (and click?) mouse for touchscreen actions.

Thanks, now I can touch and rub everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@ghostrun

You can if you find the texture. extracting them with a hex editor is really tedious though so I only cared to look at the playable character models. It's not going to be something in I'll be messing around with

In other news I fixed the nipples being asymmetrical and also attached a seperate zip of the base skin textures with some simple as possible instructions for extracting/injecting textures which can also be used for getting other textures out/in

Skin tones are intact, Homura's tan, tattoos on Hikage show... not sure about Rin's mole. Shame Japanese games are wonky with inserting higher-res textures. It still looks smoother than Shinovi Versus because of the engine, shaders etc.

Can't wait for people to make more varied textures and finish body shape editing tool!

There are a lot of files in the link.

What is the diffrence between "skev nude tex ss pink" and "skev nude tex m pink"?

I just want 4K models and nipples mod

@ghostrun

There are a lot of files in the link.

What is the diffrence between "skev nude tex ss pink" and "skev nude tex m pink"?

I just want 4K models and nipples mod

I think those have examples in the folder, m is medium nips, ss are extra small, most of latest mods are 4k or even 8k, even if not labeled that. I also have a bunch of mods extracted to folders, I can try showing examples too, but it will be clumsy at best, some good examples were at these forums, but they don't have the newest mods.

• 1 month later...

is there a how to video or something to install the mod correctly.  I'm beyond confused.  so i just replace the files from serna ev nude mod? i m not trying to mess up my game :(

Check this topic

While not all mods , It does contain a great number of mods. In the topic end there is some basic install instructions. Mods that goes in different folders have the install location in description.

Andi Crimson's YouTube channel and he made some install tutorials for EV there. His channel is also included in the topic.

• 2 weeks later...

A number of the mods going 2K and higher are saving these skin00_EE.dds files in a state that paint.net can't open them.

with the new update to the game my character went to barbie doll anatomy no matter what i do anyone else have this problem

There hasn't been any new updates since 4/19.