I'm not positive, but it seems like the option to disable the scanner isn't working, or else maybe I don't understand the function of that option. I assumed it was to disable the cloaking spell so that stomach capacity doesn't get automatically added to NPCs. But with it disabled, I still get constant notices from slif that NPCs are being added for stomach capacity.

I've also noticed that if you don't attack your kidnappers before being released, the quest to recover your items no longer has a quest marker, so finding your items is likely impossible since you have no way to find the npc that has your items.

And I've noticed that the effects from overeating don't seem to be getting removed. It's been a day since I got to full status (4.5) and still have only about 70% of my stamina and 0 magicka.

Still testing otherwise.

1. No that's what it's supposed to do, I have no idea why its not working
  2. I have no idea what this is referencing, is it a quest in-game? I haven't made any story content for the mod
  3. I'll check what's happening. I still haven't found a good way to manage the overeating effects.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'll try to get an update out once I'm not bogged down with other projects.

Disregard the second comment. I seem to have edited the wrong post.

One possibility, the easy one, would be to add keywords to the different magic effects so that wholesome food clears that was foul, etc.

And for overeating, why not just automatically trigger a vomiting?

And another issue: the actor list keeps coming up blank.

I'd also suggest having the scanner disabled by default and add a spell or lesser power to add the stomach spell to specific actors. And maybe add an option to automatically add the spell to followers.

One possibility, the easy one, would be to add keywords to the different magic effects so that wholesome food clears that was foul, etc.

I'd also suggest having the scanner disabled by default and add a spell or lesser power to add the stomach spell to specific actors. And maybe add an option to automatically add the spell to followers.

These are great suggestions! Adding them to the 0.4 list.

Okay, feedback question. I watched a video showing off Last Seed (new needs mod by Chesko) and I realized 2 things:

1. Several of the features of my mod overlap or rub up against other needs mods
  2. These features are the ones that like to break most often.

So, after version 0.4, would you be open to a simplified version of the mod without the food effect features? These effects are better implemented through other, already existing mods, and right now they're slowing down my development.

These are great suggestions! Adding them to the 0.4 list.

One  more issue to add to the list: the drop down list of actors to be empty almost all the time. It seems you create a new key to store the mod information under. Instead, using the actor's refID seems a lot more logical and might cure the problem of the empty drop down.

I think there also needs to be a way to reset the mod (remove all spells, scaling, and effects from all actors) and maybe a way to restart the mod similar to the way soul gem oven gives you an option to restart the mod. On heavily loaded systems, the quest seems to die sometimes and stops updating. I'm seeing something similar in this mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I left for so long, I was traveling on school-related business. Just to update, I've rewritten the mod almost from scratch, reconsidered some of the features, and am currently testing it. It's going to be a little while longer, though. Things got really hectic before I left, but I should've left a message before then.

• 3 weeks later...

Bug report for Skyrim Capacity Limited 0.1:

1. SCL seems to register two mods in SLIF; Stomach Capacity Limited and Skyrim Capacity Limited, not sure if bug or intended, but it looks like the former to me.

2. "Total digested food" doesn't seem to increase, even though I have digested plenty.

3. The "overfull" effect seems to vanish pretty quickly, even though I'm totally stuffed (probably not a bug, but would be nice, if it would last a bit longer, a magic effect that shows this would probably be nice too).

Bug report for Skyrim Capacity Limited 0.1:

1. SCL seems to register two mods in SLIF; Stomach Capacity Limited and Skyrim Capacity Limited, not sure if bug or intended, but it looks like the former to me.

2. "Total digested food" doesn't seem to increase, even though I have digested plenty.

3. The "overfull" effect seems to vanish pretty quickly, even though I'm totally stuffed (probably not a bug, but would be nice, if it would last a bit longer, a magic effect that shows this would probably be nice too).

1. is likely because I was inconsistent with my naming, I'll check it out

2. I, uh, actually forgot to impliment that. Whoops.

3. The "Overfull" effect is based off how much higher your fullness is compared to your base capacity, thus it lasts depending on what that base capacity is and your digestion rate. I'll consider reducing the starting digestion rate for all actors.

• 4 weeks later...

I just uploaded the new version and dont know if its on my end or what but the quick tab isnt working.  It did with the last version i had though.

Do you mean the wheel menu? I'll see if there are any problems when upgrading from 0.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a TES5Edit noob trying to make a personal patch to fix a weird interaction with another mod. Any way to mark an item as not actually food in regards to SCL?

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, I've been busy with the new version. Information on items is stored in JContainers with two variables: Int "STIsNotFood" and Int "STIsInContainer" (There's no bool variable type, so set them to 1 for true)

"STIsNotFood" is used for poultices and poisons while "STIsInContainer" is used for items inside non-digestible containers such as bottles

To add item info:

• Make a script attached to something so that it'll run on startup (such as a quest)
  • Extend SCLDatabase so that you can wait until it finishes initializing

If !SCLData.Database_Initialized

While !SCLData.Database_Initialized

Utility.Wait(0.1)

EndWhile

EndIf

• Find or make the item entry in the database using JFormDB.makeEntry and put info into it

Int ItemEntry = JFormDB.makeEntry("SCLItemDataBase", YourItemForm)

JContainers uses integer identifiers for its containers, hence why ItemEntry is an integer

JFormDB is a container that associates forms with values, in this case, a JMap

makeEntry is a command that looks for the given form in the database, and if not found, returns a new container for that form

JMap is a container that associates strings with values

Think classes in Javascript, with each item form associated with a list of variables identified with strings

and then stored in another container

"SCLItemDatabase" is the name of the JFormDB that the items are stored in

YourItemForm is the base of the item you are trying to add info to. You can either pass it as a property to the script or use Game.GetFormFromFile()

Once you get the item entry, use JMap.set* to add info (replace "*" with the data type: Int, Flt, Str, Form, Obj (for JContainers objects)

Refer to the JContainers scripts or the wiki for more info: https://github.com/SilverIce/JContainers/wiki

So the whole thing should look like this:

Int ItemEntry = JFormDB.makeEntry("SCLItemDatabase", YourItemForm)

JMap.setFlt(ItemEntry, "STDigestValueOverwrite" , 1) ;This overrides the default weight of an item when eaten

JMap.setFlt(ItemEntry, "STDigestValueMulti", 0.7) ;This adjusts how much the item "weighs" when eaten (multiplies override or generated value)

JMap.setFlt(ItemEntry, "STDigestRateMulti". 0.8) ;This increases/decreases how long it takes for something to digest. Higher values = faster digestion

JMap.setInt(ItemEntry, "STIsNotFood", 0) ;This sets the item as not food, and thus won't be added to the stomach. It's 0 though, so it is considered food

JMap.setInt(ItemEntry, "STIsInContainer", 1) ;This sets the item as being in a container. Not used for SCL right now, but it would be good to set it for the future.

Save, compile, and test. It's not necessary to make dependencies if you don't want to, just make sure you know the string ids for SCL and get your item using Game.GetFormFromFile.

P.S. Is it okay if I put this on the front page for reference?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be working pretty well overall. The only odd thing I've noticed with the last couple of versions is that when adding items to an NPC stomach, they aren't removed from my inventory. Was that intentional or an oversight?

Heh, yeah, that's an oversight. I already found the problem , so it'll be fixed in the next version (I accidentally set it to add placed items in the source container, AKA the player, instead of the target.

Seems to be working pretty well overall. The only odd thing I've noticed with the last couple of versions is that when adding items to an NPC stomach, they aren't removed from my inventory. Was that intentional or an oversight?

Heh, yeah, that's an oversight. I already found the problem , so it'll be fixed in the next version (I accidentally set it to add placed items in the source container, AKA the player, instead of the target.

Noticed one other thing; seems like this needs to be run through xedit and cleaned. The  aelea edit seems like a dirty edit.

Noticed one other thing; seems like this needs to be run through xedit and cleaned. The  aelea edit seems like a dirty edit.

I think I looked at her to find out how keywords worked on actors. I don't recall making any edits, but I'll clean it for the next version.

I think I looked at her to find out how keywords worked on actors. I don't recall making any edits, but I'll clean it for the next version.

If you clicked "ok" after you were done, that's what triggered the dirty edit. One of the dumber things about CK is that just clicking ok, even if no changes were made, is  enough to make CK think you edited the record so it's embedded in your esp.

I'm having some issues, whenever my character have eaten too much food and throws up, the debuff effect that comes with it never counts down. Just stuck there, never going away. Same with "other applied effects" the stamina hits something about -400 and never goes away, even after I used vomit and debug vomit. Waited for 24 hours, still there. Let the game run for 10 minutes, still there.

There are no mod conflicts going on in MO. Anyone knows what's causing this?

I'm having some issues, whenever my character have eaten too much food and throws up, the debuff effect that comes with it never counts down. Just stuck there, never going away. Same with "other applied effects" the stamina hits something about -400 and never goes away, even after I used vomit and debug vomit. Waited for 24 hours, still there. Let the game run for 10 minutes, still there.

I have same problem, but my stamina has been down to -3000. Too much food warnings never go away. Debuffs don't disappear. I really like this mod, but I'm forced to uninstall it because it makes the game unplayable.

I have same problem, but my stamina has been down to -3000. Too much food warnings never go away. Debuffs don't disappear. I really like this mod, but I'm forced to uninstall it because it makes the game unplayable.

This, real fun concept, especially if it would simulate NPC eating/hunger, but it's too broken as it is right now, and it doesn't play nice with iNeed.