Skyrim Capacity Limited v0.4

View File

Skyrim Capacity Limited is a mod that adds some effects of eating on actors, such as slowing actors down for eating too much and visually showing the results of that last feast. It also features systems to increase one's stomach capacity and to store various items in there for later retrieval.

Version 0.4 Has Been Released!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PAST RELEASES! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UPGRADE!

Github Link

Discord is now up! Come Chat with us!

Documentation Blog: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/712-stomach-capacity-documentation/

Recommended Version: SCL 0.4
Requirements:

(for MCM)

(not a strict requirement, but still recommended)

Optional:
(Required for optional menus)

(For Optional Animations)

or Netimmerse (Required for inflation)

Now a with a new inflation method built in! No longer requires a belly node!

Select "Dynamic Equipment" in the Inflation methods menu.

For those who still want to use skeletal inflation:

is the best option for this

built with Bodyslide is recommended for females

For males, I think SOS has a HDT body

with HDT is also recommended

Has out-the-box compatibility with

Installation:

1. Install prerequisites with your favorite mod manager
  2. Install this mod the same way
  3. Open Skyrim
  4. Open the MCM and find this mod
  5. Click "Start SCLimited"
  6. Close MCM, and open it again
  7. Adjust options to your liking
  8. Play!

Compatibility:

Should be compatible with everything except things like Enderal

Items added by mods may not work as intended (You might end up eating a poultice), patches are needed

Uninstalling:

Highly Recommended that before closing out the mod, you erase the database in the MCM. This will help clean your save.

Otherwise, it should be safe just removing it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/17/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, JContainers, SkyUI, Modern Brawl Bugs Fix, Racemenu/NetImmerse, XPMSE, Pregnancy-enabled body, UIExtensions
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Version 0.21.21

Iv'e been testing it out, and what I've found is that you eat food and your stomach grows. After a while, it will shrink down again.

The Debug messages will tell you info on your stomach, with a start-up capacity of 3.0. Eating will gradually fill your stomach, as well expanding it. Adding to the capacity, very slowly.

There's an MCM menu, that isn't mentioned. It has a decent amount of options...

MCM menu missing feature... Reset food in stomach to Zero. 

- Not sure about what the food in the stomach actually does.

- The stomach effect is really good, very slowly growing in size and decreasing.

- Could do with optional MCM De-Buffs for varying levels of stomach capacity.

- NPC's stomach capacity show up in the debug messages, but NPC's don't eat or drink. Unless this mod plans to add it...

Simpsons fat gut Youtube video

Would be a nice feature, if you gradually removed stomach fill when fighting, and had it gradually fill your stamina and health bars. I am not sure if it does this, as I use Realistic needs and diseases, which alters food mechanics...

It could be good with Ineed or Realistic needs and diseases if Patches were made. As your over - eating could have you waddling around with a huge gut, if excess energy reserves are left over. Namely... eating a few too many Sweetrolls when fighting a Dragon.

It's a good idea, a fun and immersive mod, if you don't mind the realistic stomach bloating from eating... :)

Myself... I like the realistic mods, as they make it more immersive.

Thanks for the suggestions! Right now, food in the stomach does nothing, but I am planning new features for the next release. They'll be in a blog post referenced in the post up top once I actually write it. Also, if anyone has any naming suggestions, that'll be great. (As you can see, my naming skills are sublime).

This would be an awesome feature with integration to Pumping Iron, or other mods that add size to the player as they eat/gain strength. Perhaps eating protein foods (meat, some plants, fish) would add to the growth factor Pumping Iron has. Maybe a fat growth system too (if one exists). Other than that, I haven't tested it yet. Will this include features similar to Fill her Up?

Possible mod name, as you asked in your posts...

( The stuff below is just my ideas, only stomach inflation and food digestion is currently in the mod. )

Realistic stomach...

- Stomach inflation = Eat and drink too much, and you'll get a bloated stomach.

- Food digestion = Food is realistically digested throughout the day.

- Excess foods = Stored as energy reserves for battles, adding multiple minor buffs as long as there is undigested food.

- Fill reserves = 60 minutes real - time, to fill stomach energy reserves, to stop spamming of food.

- Energy foods = Wholesome foods that give you energy reserves after a hour of real time.

- Sluggish foods = Horker meat, fatty foods, unhealthy foods will give you sluggish debuffs during battle until stomach reserves used up.

- Quick foods = Sugar based foods give you quick, but short lived energy reserves during battles.

- Food reserves = Your stomach is a storage unit for food, item being used from it when needed in the order they were eaten. Excess foods being deleted, when overcapacity is reached.

- Frostfall = Getting chilly in Frostfall, soup warmth only lasting a short time. Have a few serving of hot soup, to keep that healthy, warm glow in Frostfall until your next meal time.

- Drunk = Excess alcohol sadly normally lasts only a short time... With a stomach, the nightmare will only continue until the alcohol is out of your system.

- Cum drinker = Sexlab creature that are large, will seriously add to your daily protein amount during oral. A Giant or Sabre Cat giving you your daily vitamin C ( um ) amounts. Allowing you to not need food or drink for a few hours, diverting oral cum inflation to your stomach in the cum inflation mods.

- Skooma nightmare = Skooma overdoses will stack to a degree, until out of your system. The nightmare of sequential tripping as different overdoses of Skooma administered during rapes, will not cancel each other out. They will instead, just fire, one after the other. ( trippy visuals an absolute nightmare ). Self induced overdoses before battles possible...

- NPC stomachs = Drug your followers, to give them buffs for a few hours. Dose them with tons of Skooma, Feed them up. Them watch the tripped out, Sugar fuelled maniac go to town on that irritating Dragon or Dungeon full of Draugr.

- NPC Beeing Female = Using Beeing female, then drug your follower with Fertility drugs, Clams and Canis root to get them super horny, then head to the nearest village.

The multiple drugged follower will become an insatiable, sex starved, super fertile breeder... The pitter patter of babies feet coming soon...

Just some possible ideas... :)

Okay guys, I've started work on a food database which will store all the new effects each item can have. Right now, it's set up for broad food types: alcoholic, raw, and potions. Everything else gets generic data. As the database is filled, more and more effects will be added.

These are all really great suggestions Krazyone, i'll try to implement them, but it might take me a while. This is my first mod, and I'm still figuring out how to set things up.

I'll likely not be active here as I try to add in features, but if you encounter any serious bugs, please post it here.

It would be cool if you could give food items to companions and do the same if the character ate. Also could you make it so you can change how it inflates the stomach.

I did not intend to be gone this long, sorry about that. The good news is that version 2.2 is almost ready, I just want to do more bug-tests. The two big features are the food database (where various effects and modifiers are stored) and a perk system (not fully operational, I still need to add actual requirements for them and implement some of the systems). Right now the biggest issue is balancing; I can apply effects to actors but the effects in place kinda suck. Also, while the database is in place, it is by no means done, and for some reason many items in Skyrim aren't key-worded correctly (shouldn't dog meat be tagged raw?). That's about it for now, I'll try to upload in the next couple of days, for you, my adoring public.

• 2 weeks later...

I must apologize, my dears, i seemed to have made a very stupid mistake (from DAY ONE). The stretching function of the mod has not worked, since i apparently tangled up some strings in retrieving the data. It will be fixed in the next release. For now, if you want a larger stomach capacity, you use the handy perk menu, seeing as how i still haven't figured out some kind of experience system.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of fun and potential...

I gave it a try, downed 100 bottles of mead and watched the fun.

In the Vanilla game, the drunkenness would have vanished in no time.

With this mod, the alcohol would not stop.

My female character blacked out 3 times, constantly staggered and had blurred vision. Got raped after the first blackout, waking up naked.

I ended up having her sleep it off for a day and a half, but the effect still persisted in the magic effects menu.

The long-term drunk was a lot of fun, in the game... :)

The stomach didn't expand at all, although it could just be my load order, or maybe it didn't like my massive amount of mods.

Version used... V0.22 Test 36

Things I'd like to see...

1. Limiter... A limiter to how much you can hold in your stomach, mine was excessive for just testing.

2. Hungry... A minus amount for your stomach, when starving. Your stomach sucking itself in, when excessively hungry.

3. Sway... Just a drunk animation, no staggering or falling over, or blacking out. I use realistic needs and diseases, so I don't know if it was playing that animation. In other words, just a permanent sway, with maybe a speech buff or debuff, as well as an inability to run.

I didn't try out the Drug side of things, but the mod handles being drunk really well. But needs a way to purge the effects, either by a limiter, or a purge after 12 hours to clear out the status effects, to get back to playing the game again.

A lot of fun and potential...

I gave it a try, downed 100 bottles of mead and watched the fun.

In the Vanilla game, the drunkenness would have vanished in no time.

With this mod, the alcohol would not stop.

My female character blacked out 3 times, constantly staggered and had blurred vision. Got raped after the first blackout, waking up naked.

I ended up having her sleep it off for a day and a half, but the effect still persisted in the magic effects menu.

The long-term drunk was a lot of fun, in the game... :)

The stomach didn't expand at all, although it could just be my load order, or maybe it didn't like my massive amount of mods.

Version used... V0.22 Test 36

Things I'd like to see...

1. Limiter... A limiter to how much you can hold in your stomach, mine was excessive for just testing.

2. Hungry... A minus amount for your stomach, when starving. Your stomach sucking itself in, when excessively hungry.

3. Sway... Just a drunk animation, no staggering or falling over, or blacking out. I use realistic needs and diseases, so I don't know if it was playing that animation. In other words, just a permanent sway, with maybe a speech buff or debuff, as well as an inability to run.

I didn't try out the Drug side of things, but the mod handles being drunk really well. But needs a way to purge the effects, either by a limiter, or a purge after 12 hours to clear out the status effects, to get back to playing the game again.

OK, thanks so much for the feedback, but my mod doesn't have that kind of effect on alcohol yet (I'm still learning how to work the creation kit. There is a drunk effect, but at the moment, all it does is lower your sneak stat (more of a placeholder than anything). It's set so that the effect persists as long as there is alcohol in your system, but maybe I can figure out a way to limit the effects' duration.

I have to apologize for the stomach-not-expanding thing, I haven't actually tested the inflation with anything but SLIF. That's a massive oversight on my part, and I'll fix it in the next release. Again, thanks so much for trying my mod!

it is compatible with ineed and caco ?

The version I uploaded a few days ago added new keywords to vanilla food items, which I just learned is a big no-no. So I wouldn't use that version with them. Once the new one is uploaded, it should work fine. However, any food items that are added won't have any special effects attached to them in my mod, but that's par for the course at this stage.

I'm not positive, but it seems like the option to disable the scanner isn't working, or else maybe I don't understand the function of that option. I assumed it was to disable the cloaking spell so that stomach capacity doesn't get automatically added to NPCs. But with it disabled, I still get constant notices from slif that NPCs are being added for stomach capacity.

I've also noticed that if you don't attack your kidnappers before being released, the quest to recover your items no longer has a quest marker, so finding your items is likely impossible since you have no way to find the npc that has your items.

And I've noticed that the effects from overeating don't seem to be getting removed. It's been a day since I got to full status (4.5) and still have only about 70% of my stamina and 0 magicka.

Still testing otherwise.

I'm not positive, but it seems like the option to disable the scanner isn't working, or else maybe I don't understand the function of that option. I assumed it was to disable the cloaking spell so that stomach capacity doesn't get automatically added to NPCs. But with it disabled, I still get constant notices from slif that NPCs are being added for stomach capacity.

I've also noticed that if you don't attack your kidnappers before being released, the quest to recover your items no longer has a quest marker, so finding your items is likely impossible since you have no way to find the npc that has your items.

And I've noticed that the effects from overeating don't seem to be getting removed. It's been a day since I got to full status (4.5) and still have only about 70% of my stamina and 0 magicka.

Still testing otherwise.

1. No that's what it's supposed to do, I have no idea why its not working
  2. I have no idea what this is referencing, is it a quest in-game? I haven't made any story content for the mod
  3. I'll check what's happening. I still haven't found a good way to manage the overeating effects.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'll try to get an update out once I'm not bogged down with other projects.