Reporting another WickedWhims crash and POSSIBLE solution

Hi again, I have semi(?)-reported this crash before, but it seems to crash 'randomly' by animations switching to one another, no matter the author of the animation.
Of course I know it's probably nobody's fault, honestly, just the mod itself or something. Even the mod maker shouldn't get shit for it, so don't sweat it! I just wanted to let everyone know another possible cause for a crash and possibly a solution.

:: Switching Animations Crash ::

What causes it: Overload of animations trying to be filtered at once, or something similar.
(May also possibly be a defective animation pack, or cc, etc.)
How to fix it: Try to load animation packs one at a time to see if the animations can continue. Once you load the animation packs one at a time and you find one that causes it to crash, you've fixed your problem, most likely.

Check out this topic in case you missed out some other crash reasons/solutions from me: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74448-crashing-game-solution/?do=findComment&comment=1834464

Seriously, give some slack on the poor mod maker, TURBODRIVER. They've done a lot to make this mod, kudos to you, my friend. Also to the animators, keep up the great work.
I can't necessarily narrow down the specific packs or reasons why it crashes during animations since I couldn't delve that deep without getting too confused, but I just wanted to let everyone know another reason why it was crashing and hopefully providing a fix for it.

I have attached the last exception as well as last crash.
Cheers!

:: EDIT 3/16/2017 9:17 PM ::

So, sadly I have figured out that it is the mod itself that is causing the crash, as well.

I think we simply need to wait for the newest update to the mod.

Keep up the great work, TURBODRIVER! I wish you the best of luck!

lastException_63624342902.txt

lastCrash_63625394508.txt

Hey, there

Mine doesn't crash exactly, but I get a last exception txt file when using TODDLERS it seems. My young adult male household works fine with this mod, all sex anims are great, but as soon as I'm in a household with toddlers, my game throws up errors and the sims reset. I still think WW may be conflicting a bit with these bloody toddlers! Lol :)

Hey, there

Mine doesn't crash exactly, but I get a last exception txt file when using TODDLERS it seems. My young adult male household works fine with this mod, all sex anims are great, but as soon as I'm in a household with toddlers, my game throws up errors and the sims reset. I still think WW may be conflicting a bit with these bloody toddlers! Lol :)

Sadly no matter the household I have, toddlers or not, it crashes after an animation switches ;;

But, hopefully a new update for WW will come out soon and then everything can be fixed!

Cheers!

Hey yaoiyurigaylife!

Well, your exception file is from version 1.1.2.068.7 which is not outdated and crash files aren't helpful in any case.

I don't see how the game would crash from an animation or an interaction and I don't really understand how to test this.
If the crash happens immediately then there has to be something I can do to reproduce it. Could you provide any information on it?

Hey yaoiyurigaylife!

Well, your exception file is from version 1.1.2.068.7 which is not outdated and crash files aren't helpful in any case.

I don't see how the game would crash from an animation or an interaction and I don't really understand how to test this.

If the crash happens immediately then there has to be something I can do to reproduce it. Could you provide any information on it?

Sorry, did not know if crash files would help or not.

I am not running any other CC or mods while running WW. Once I choose the option to have sex, it works fine, they go to their sex location and the animation starts. But, after a few seconds, or even as much as the first animation finishing, it crashes while trying to switch animations, it seems. I'm not sure exactly if you can recreate this, it may be an animation pack I am using.

I do not think it is any CAS mods with WW (such as body modifications and such) that is causing this, nor any of the settings for WW that I have, which remain unchanged.

I have attached the list of animations/body modifications in my mods folder, all of which were recommended on the main WW topic. So I am not exactly sure why it is causing a problem, but like I said maybe one of the animation packs is defective or out-dated.

post-1779786-0-20159000-1489872005_thumb.png

Hey yaoiyurigaylife!

Hi again, I went ahead and decided to record what happens. Really it's just seems like the crash pops out of nowhere, but it stops for a few seconds, continues for a couple more, then stops and crashes, that's what happens every time..

Not sure what the problem is at all..

I've installed, reinstalled my sims game in a whole, I've reinstalled my Resource.cfg file, I've tried my other options in my other topic for the crash but nothing seems to work, sadly..

I'm thinking I'll just have to wait until a new update of WW is available. I wish you the best of luck with the new update, whenever you plan to make it, TURBODRIVER!

recording here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqkoqf3zf0dllnx/Screen%20Recording%20%283-18-2017%209-07-02%20PM%29.mp4?dl=0

Edit: Added the newest lastException file.

lastException.txt

Hey yaoiyurigaylife!

Hi again, I went ahead and decided to record what happens. Really it's just seems like the crash pops out of nowhere, but it stops for a few seconds, continues for a couple more, then stops and crashes, that's what happens every time..

I've installed, reinstalled my sims game in a whole, I've reinstalled my Resource.cfg file, I've tried my other options in my other topic for the crash but nothing seems to work, sadly..

I'm thinking I'll just have to wait until a new update of WW is available. I wish you the best of luck with the new update, whenever you plan to make it, TURBODRIVER!

recording here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqkoqf3zf0dllnx/Screen%20Recording%20%283-18-2017%209-07-02%20PM%29.mp4?dl=0

Why are you still playing on the 1.1.2.068.7 version?

Hey yaoiyurigaylife!

Why are you still playing on the 1.1.2.068.7 version?

I must have downloaded the wrong version. It will probably be fixed now, thank you.

Archived