No panty for remodeled armor, the easy way.

Himynameiswhat

Now I know that many users wanted to remove panties from the popular remodeled armor mod.
There's a million treads regarding this all over the internet.
Most of the people will tell you to use bodyslide but for a novice it gets complicated really fast.
So most of us got discouraged, a mod to do this exists on the nexus but it does not take DragonBord and DawnGuard add-ons.

So I just tought it would be nice of me to offer you 101er's like me the way I found to achieve it "the easy way"...

Create a new folder
post-728638-0-98344400-1489704257_thumb.jpg
Unzip the Remodeled .zip content in the folder and delete panties

post-728638-0-26194000-1489704260_thumb.jpg
Rezip all that is left

post-728638-0-23995100-1489704264_thumb.jpg

Install your mod

post-728638-0-20097300-1489704265_thumb.jpg

Use bodyslide

post-728638-0-75096900-1489704267_thumb.jpg

Have a nice week-end

post-728638-0-80397900-1489704270_thumb.jpg

I hope this helps​
Peace

Not all mods have a separate folder for underwear many have the underwear in the nif with the armor. Easiest way to do those is to load each _0 and _1 nif up into nifskope and right click the underwear and go to block - remove branch - save as to overwrite nif.

Other way is to use outfit studio and select the underwear and right click it and delete it. If the underwear is attached to something else then you will have to zap the underwear to remove them.

Not all mods have a separate folder for underwear many have the underwear in the nif with the armor. Easiest way to do those is to load each _0 and _1 nif up into nifskope and right click the underwear and go to block - remove branch - save as to overwrite nif.

Other way is to use outfit studio and select the underwear and right click it and delete it. If the underwear is attached to something else then you will have to zap the underwear to remove them.

That is why I precised that this trick was for Remodeled armor.

What bothered me is that I could have passed WAY TOO MANY HOURS doing that one by one.

I've looked all over to do a batch  and I know that many (and I mean MANY)noobs like me did not get it at all... I don't know if it is even possible to batch build those things. So I tested this method without knowing the results but it works just fine ! :)

Hope this could help other

And if you want to be even more specific with deleting parts of an armor, you can add an alpha property to the mesh and simply delete the corresponding parts of the texture (or you can make stuff transparent)  :shy:

• 1 year later...

The method didn't work for me sadly (I use Remodeled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide HDT), but after exploring with Bodyslide I found I could just go into Outfit Studio, load up each outfit from their ShapeData folders and delete the panty part of the outfit there. Time-consuming, but no need for NifSkope at least.

Open bodyslide.

There is a magnifying glass icon at the left of the text zone labeled "Group Filter". Click on it, select "Choose groups...". 

Tick CT77 Throwback and hit OK.

The outfit/body you were looking at was probably not in the group, so it is now inside brackets. Click on "Outfit/Body" and choose one of the available outfits, for instance CT77 iron. 

There are now two new columns, you want to tick "ZapPanty" in the Low Weight column, it will also tick the one in the High Weight Column. Ticking it means removing it. You can now hit "Save" (below the group filter), tick "Build Morphs" at the bottom left and hit "Batch Build...". Once it's done, click on the cross at the right of the group filter and do another build batch. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2018 at 3:23 PM, Player80 said:

You can add probably add this to the topic :

How to do it with bodyslide :

Open bodyslide.

There is a magnifying glass icon at the left of the text zone labeled "Group Filter". Click on it, select "Choose groups...". 

Tick CT77 Throwback and hit OK.

The outfit/body you were looking at was probably not in the group, so it is now inside brackets. Click on "Outfit/Body" and choose one of the available outfits, for instance CT77 iron. 

There are now two new columns, you want to tick "ZapPanty" in the Low Weight column, it will also tick the one in the High Weight Column. Ticking it means removing it. You can now hit "Save" (below the group filter), tick "Build Morphs" at the bottom left and hit "Batch Build...". Once it's done, click on the cross at the right of the group filter and do another build batch. 

zap panties doesn't appear for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ashal unpinned this topic

Archived