I made a blog that contain 716+ Armor from nexus and other websites and added large tag system with filter feature that can filter one or multi tags.

This armor is on the first page.  It is the last one, and it's on a Russian site.

This one is the middle part of page three of the blog.  It is also on the Russian site:

This one is towards the middle on page 6 of the blog.  It is on Zippyshare:

First one is tes-game and it doesn't require you to register so i will include a picture to show you where to click to get the file.

Tesall though require you to create account first and it's really not that hard you can click the register link in the description and use google translate and you're good to go but for now i changed url of the second armor to tes-game too so you don't have to go there yet.

As for the last one like i said it's working fine it's just zippyshare open ads instead of the file the first time you try to click download so close the ads or go back again to the page if they redirected you and click again.

post-718177-0-82887600-1489995759_thumb.jpg

This armor is on the first page.  It is the last one, and it's on a Russian site.

This one is the middle part of page three of the blog.  It is also on the Russian site:

This one is towards the middle on page 6 of the blog.  It is on Zippyshare:

First one is tes-game and it doesn't require you to register so i will include a picture to show you where to click to get the file.

Tesall though require you to create account first and it's really not that hard you can click the register link in the description and use google translate and you're good to go but for now i changed url of the second armor to tes-game too so you don't have to go there yet.

As for the last one like i said it's working fine it's just zippyshare open ads instead of the file the first time you try to click download so close the ads or go back again to the page if they redirected you and click again.

attachicon.gif80642-1-1480764668.jpg

Okay,  thank you for the help.  Great site! :)

Added "Don't Show Ports" tag in the conversion/ports option. It will exclude armors from popular games like b&s/tera/bdo etc.. and also armors from the unlisted ports tag.

Can you make UUNP and CBBE Bodyslide tags?

I might go about tagging the armors for bodyslide but i don't think i can provide links for all them. Also there thread here on ll that have index of UUNP and CBBE Bodyslide.

thx, your blog is realy helpful!

i started late with skyrim and have not much overview what armors/clothing is around (only get lost on nexus in a time consuming search and end up with too much stuff i dont actual need)

playing ME for example gives me always the feeling my PC has nothing to wear ^^

thats over now, thx to your blog \o/

Glad you liked it.

Useful thanks. I'm reporting a link that doesn't work http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77957/? Full HDT Maid Outfit

http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/02/full-hdt-maid-outfit.html

When searching if I click 'next page' it just resets all the filters and goes to the start.

Edit: found an alternative http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80267/

Fixed! Thank you for telling me about the broken link and also providing alternative. As for the next page you are not really missing mods or anything it's just the next page still show on last page of the search even when there no more mods so when you click next page it send you to empty page. It's problem i am having with the template and dunno if i can get it fixed anytime soon but i will see if i can leave some kind of marker at the end of the search to let people know.

I like it so far. Only things i'd personally love would be a "lorefriendly/not lorefriendly" option and maybe UUNP as bodytype since it seems to be used more and more now. But definately bookmarking that one.

I will see what i can do about the UUNP but no promises. As for the Lore/Non Lore it is something that have been suggested to me before and like i said i don't think i have a good idea of what would be considerate lore or non lore-friendly.

I understand that mods with modern theme or scifi are not lore-friendly and some of tera or blade & soul ports that look too fancy or modern but what about the rest? and the other medieval themed games like the witcher/assassin creed/dark souls? For me they don't seem out of place but would other people feel the same about them? The closet thing i came to this is i made the "Don't Show Ports" which hide all the ports from the games that shown in the conversion/ports tab.

• 1 month later...

Okay a little information for those who doesn't know or check my blog that often. I started working on adding bodyslide tags and even links to the mods. I haven't added them yet to the filter as they still -wip- but you can check them from the notes i left on the front page or from here [CBS] & [UBS].

If the mod have bodyslide in the original download link then you will see the word bodyslide in the title after cbbe or unp depend on the bodyslide type, or just cbs/ubs short for cbbe bodyslide/uunp bodyslide.  Otherwise you will find the bodyslide links under the download button be it for uunp, cbbe or both.

I usually edit from 10 to 15 mods everyday with tags and links to bodyslides. Current number is CBS:127 UBS:117

• 2 weeks later...

Bodyslide tags and links have been added to all the mods with available bodyslide in the blog. You can now find the tags in the filter under the body type option. Also from now on you will find "Bodyslide" or CBS/UBS (short for CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide) written in the title for mods that have bodyslide files in the original download link otherwise you find them under the download button. And finally i am going to write a small notifcation on the front page everytime a new bodyslide link is available. Also feel free to tell me here or pm if there any bodyslide link you know about that i might have missed.

Finished the vampire tag. For armors and clothes that would suit someone roleplaying as vampire. Also added new armor worthy of any vampire lord :P

This site is handy, well done!

Couple comments... I haven't read the thread so I dunno if it's mentioned.

• The search occasionally bugs and the popout won't stay out. TBPH it doesn't need a popout. If you remove the nav bar Search item, then move Report, Suggestions and Changelog to a static footer, then there's plenty of space up there for a static search field.
  • How about a "Sort By" parameter? Age, hosting site, alphabetical by name, clicks. I'm mainly thinking about "Sort by newest". I'll use the site probably monthly if I can see the newest stuff first.

-Snip-

Thanks!

- Yeah the search is kinda buggy but that because the template didn't came with one and i had to mess around and add it. I will see if i can do something about it later.

- The blog is already sorted by newest first by default and i can't really change or add to it. The reason that there some old mods in the front page is because it's the date i posted them. And not because the blog not sorted.

- So sometimes you will see some old ones i have missed mixed with the new ones but I also try not to add them all at once so i don't bury the new mods. So yeah, You can check the newest mods from  homepage. The newest one at the top and the older mods get pushed down.

Archived