I made a blog that contain 716+ Armor from nexus and other websites and added large tag system with filter feature that can filter one or multi tags.

The blog purpose is to make it easier for you to find armors mods be it on nexus or other sites, To make that possible i added large variety of tags to help users pinpoint the armors she/he might be looking for and most importantly added a filter system that can filter single or multiple tags.

There some tags that wip but the most important ones have been completed such as:

• [Male/Female] Tags to filter the male or female armors.

• [Nexus/NonNexus] Tags to show mods that only on nexus or to exclude nexus mods from the search.

• [HDT/NONHDT] Show armor with clothes physics or non.

• [Warrior/Thief/Aassassin/Pirate/Magic User/Redguard etc..] Tags for roleplaying purpose.

• [skimpy/NonSkimpy] Filter out revealing armors or to only show them.

• [The Witcher/Final Fantasy/Black Desert/Tera/Blade & Soul/....] to show ports and armors conversions from these games.

• [Oriental/SciFi/Modern/...] Tags to show armors/clothes of this theme.

• [7B/CBBE/UNP] Tags to filter bodytypes.

• [CBS/UBS] Tags for bodyslide also now provide links to bodyslide from third-party if available under the download link.

The blog is designed so you can browse all the mods and see the images without having to open every single post to get to the modpage or look up screenshots. All the images on the blog have been resized and optimized as not to slow the page load but not so small that you can't see the armor. I also made sure to pick the best pictures that show the armor from the modpage and have merged pictures of mods that contain multi-armors into one.

The Tag system is the most important feature of the blog so i would i appreciate any suggestions or feedback about it.

Blog Link

P.s This blog is not archive but active database that get updated everytime a new armor mod is released.

If you can make visible where the original file is (the link you are going to for downloads), it will be better.

You are NOT hosting the files, you are providing links to the actual web sited (Nexus, LoversLab, etc.) so having a quick visible indication of where the actual files are hosted will be appreciated.

It looks very good, I rarely visit any mod sites except LL and Nexus so most of these armours are new to me.

One very obvious thing that seems to be lacking is a body type filter. CBBE/UNP etc but otherwise the filters are very well thought out and useful.

If you can make visible where the original file is (the link you are going to for downloads), it will be better.

You are NOT hosting the files, you are providing links to the actual web sited (Nexus, LoversLab, etc.) so having a quick visible indication of where the actual files are hosted will be appreciated.

I don't really know how to go about that. Maybe making more specif tag for non-nexus sites to have multiple websites options will work. The problem is some websites that in the non-nexus tab have less than 3 mods so they will clutter the list but i will be looking into it.

Edit:btw that account is basically mine too my main is logged on pc (Amkte) while this one is logged on my brother laptop and i have been using it more and more recently. I haven't used it to either break rules or act as 2 different people so i hope that I am in the okay.

It looks very good, I rarely visit any mod sites except LL and Nexus so most of these armours are new to me.

One very obvious thing that seems to be lacking is a body type filter. CBBE/UNP etc but otherwise the filters are very well thought out and useful.

I actually have a semi-complete system of this but the whole UNP-UNBP UNNP -UNPC is confusing me.

I actually have a semi-complete system of this but the whole UNP-UNBP UNNP -UNPC is confusing me.

Armors are specific to a "body type".

There are 3 main variants that are "UNP", "CBBE", and "7Base".

There are some sub-variants, but usually they are not really a problem.

For sure an armor is done (and usually has it in its name) for a specific body type.

Adding this tag can be probably the most important thing when you search for armors.

And another point, you may want to make visible, right away, the name of the author.

Or you will have complaints right away, also if you are NOT re-uploading.

Armors are specific to a "body type".

There are 3 main variants that are "UNP", "CBBE", and "7Base".

There are some sub-variants, but usually they are not really a problem.

For sure an armor is done (and usually has it in its name) for a specific body type.

Adding this tag can be probably the most important thing when you search for armors.

And another point, you may want to make visible, right away, the name of the author.

Or you will have complaints right away, also if you are NOT re-uploading.

Yeah i think i will be doing that for unp and ignore the other sub-variants. and maybe looking into more conversions for the other types before adding it.

Okay you lost me on the last one. Why would that matter when the link lead to modpage itself? I don't even link third-party download links like mediafire or googledrive if there one. The only ones i did that with is ruissin pagewebsite that require register so you can see third-party links and i still mostly added source links.

Body type search works perfectly, thank you very much for such a quick and efficient response :D

Glad you liked it.

Great Site !

Could you include the body slide search in the options too (for uunp and cbbe ) ?

I don't really use or understand the body slide but i am willing to work on the tag if someone can explain to me how i should go about it. Should i just look armors that modders written support bodyslide on their mod page or is there another way to identify them?

Some armours have bodyslide support in the main file, some have an additional file, some have the bodyslide files made by a third party and not actually on the same page as the armour mod :s

It would be good to add a bodyslide filter option if it's not too much work checking each mod's page and seeing if bodyslide files are included/available or not. Possibly a lot of fiddling around for those mods without clearly labelled BS support.

I'm not sure if this is at all useful information, but those with bodyslide files will have a "CalienteTools" folder alongside the usual "Meshes" and "Textures" folders in the downloaded archive. (Only relevant if Bodyslide is included in main archive AND only if you have already downloaded the armours on your list)

Some armours have bodyslide support in the main file, some have an additional file, some have the bodyslide files made by a third party and not actually on the same page as the armour mod :s

It would be good to add a bodyslide filter option if it's not too much work checking each mod's page and seeing if bodyslide files are included/available or not. Possibly a lot of fiddling around for those mods without clearly labelled BS support.

I'm not sure if this is at all useful information, but those with bodyslide files will have a "CalienteTools" folder alongside the usual "Meshes" and "Textures" folders in the downloaded archive. (Only relevant if Bodyslide is included in main archive AND only if you have already downloaded the armours on your list)

Yeah thank you i think i get the gist of it now. It will be easier to tag the one on nexus and such but i don't know about the others, i will try do it step by step later and i will check from now on any new mods i am adding if it got bodyslide or not.

Yeah thank you i think i get the gist of it now. It will be easier to tag the one on nexus and such but i don't know about the others, i will try do it step by step later and i will check from now on any new mods i am adding if it got bodyslide or not.

One other though : iF you add something like "comment" or "note" section,  some users could help out by adding links to the bodyslide conversions, if they are not on the main mod page.

One other though : iF you add something like "comment" or "note" section,  some users could help out by adding links to the bodyslide conversions, if they are not on the main mod page.

That nice idea. comments were disabled so I enabled them and they will work on future posts but it seem i need to enable them one by one for the old posts so it going to take some time.

Thank you for your hard work.  I found some excellent male armors.  Though two I couldn't get, one was on a Russian site, the other was on Zippyshare.  The Zippyshare one wanted me to download a program which Windows said it wasn't safe.  But still aside from that I was still able to download some nice male armors that I had never seen before.

Thanks! :)

Thank you for your hard work.  I found some excellent male armors.  Though two I couldn't get, one was on a Russian site, the other was on Zippyshare.  The Zippyshare one wanted me to download a program which Windows said it wasn't safe.  But still aside from that I was still able to download some nice male armors that I had never seen before.

Glad you guys liked it. Now about the zippyshare problem you don't really need to download anything to get the file from there. It's just zippyshare have pop-ups ads that pop the first time you try download the file so you have to close them and press download again til you get the file. As for the russian you can tell me the name here and i will try to guide you on how to get it.

Glad you guys liked it. Now about the zippyshare problem you don't really need to download anything to get the file from there. It's just zippyshare have pop-ups ads that pop the first time you try download the file so you have to close them and press download again til you get the file. As for the russian you can tell me the name here and i will try to guide you on how to get it.

Thank you.  I will see if I could find them again.  Then I'll post the page here.

This armor is on the first page.  It is the last one, and it's on a Russian site.

35624896.jpg

This one is the middle part of page three of the blog.  It is also on the Russian site:

monthly_04_2013-ab96123f2d6e88a1ac1b8199

This one is towards the middle on page 6 of the blog.  It is on Zippyshare:

9index.jpg

Archived