His Legacy - Episode 01

VengeanceXXX

I found the game on another forum, it shows a lot of potential, the dialog and story is very good so far.

It seems there is a bug in the most recent version, it freezes on the second of the Mom's breast scenes at the beginning of the prologue? Can't advance, or go to menu, just locks up.

Good luck with your game.

"Esc" button helps. Usually one, maybe two times. 

@Pry8

It's just like the first version click the load button then click back a little gear will appear in the bottom right hand area of the screen click it and save or right click screen to make everything pop up. There is also a hide and skip there as well.

I got this same bug where the game froze at the point Ethan says he'd better get up before he gets an erection from Mom's breasts. I had to hit Esc a couple of times for the menu to show and the scene only advanced after I hit Skip. After that there were no noticeable bugs. 

The story is slow to develop, which I like, but takes a pretty sharp turn towards the end of Chapter 1. It was bordering on uncomfortably blackmailish and rapey there for a while and I hope it's not a foreshadowing of things to come. Sure, it's an unexpected plot twist but it was a sharp derivation from the other game content thus far. You might consider creating a listing of kink content you expect to put in the game as a warning, e.g. Incest, MF, MFF, FMF, anal, noncon, etc..., so people know what to expect and will avoid unpleasant surprises.

It seemed like went a step too far in the recent chapter. I'm sorry for that.

I mainly did that to set up the villain of this story, and also as a way to progress to the next chapter, but I might have failed in the execution.

Thanks for the replies. I will try to avoid contents like this in the future. I have no intentions of ruining the characters I made.

May contain spoilers.

Chapter version has the same error as the first one where the gear is hidden and you have to click load and then back to make it appear.

Well I played the newest chapter. I saw some errors in the dialog. I think I have an idea of who Clara is in the story. The story was good the sister part seems to be getting exciting the last part though I just about closed the game and if Marcus had succeeded it would of been the last one I would of played. That being said I like rape just not with the family members unless it's a choice of the son/brother. I was expecting a little more sexy/rapey time from the Jessica scene and when nothing happened I was like awww pooo.

I mainly did that to set up the villain of this story, and also as a way to progress to the next chapter, but I might have failed in the execution.

Thanks for the replies. I will try to avoid contents like this in the future. I have no intentions of ruining the characters I made.

The scene was quite 'intense' and had me worried for a bit, but I think it worked well. The villain has been sufficiently vilified and the player will now, quite rightly, hate them.

Definitely engaging and I want to find out what happens next.

Just a suggestion, then perhaps it would be a good idea to tone down or remake that part. I liked the game till that point, but  as other posters said- it wasn't enjoyable experience at all and personally, it left bad aftertaste in my mouth.  

I hope you won't take it as trolling.

Regards, OttO

100% contain spoiler:

The game is awesome, i did really liked almost all in it, the characters are sweet, how the relationships with them developing are steady and intriguing(love that there are a lot of content about charachters realizing that they are family, instead of jumping into the bed immediately), the main plot is rather good and intresting too(sadly it's really rare thing for most adult games to have a good plot).

About that ending of the chapter - can't say that i like content like that, but i understand your intention completely and it could be worse, so i can't say that you "have failed in the execution". Thank you for for not doing it worse, it was rather close to spoil all the good impression from the game but fortunately it didn't get there.

The game gives us emotions and this is wonderfull. I get really upset and angry about what poor Jessica and Gina had gone through, got this wish to help them, this feeling of helplessness...

So you did a great job and i wish you success!

Can't wait for the story to continue, hope it'll be as good as 1st chapter.

@Darkframe

Hmm? That's pretty weird, I didn't encounter anything like that from my playtesting. Which version did you use?

I think spamming click and esc sometimes forces the image to load or restarting the whole thing again, if you feel like it.

The demo has about 40% more content after that point.

Hey i have tried to spamm click and Esc but nothing happens. Also i have been using v0.02a also tryed v0.02 no changes. Going to try the new Chapter 1 update. On a side note, I am liking this game. keep the amazing work!

I've posted a fix for the problems mention a couple posts back regarding the freezing. Check the main post more information.

Spoiler territory:

I'm truly sorry if I made any of you feel terrible from the scene. I don't intend the scene to have that effect, it just so happens that I didn't think of the possible consequences.

I won't do these sort of content in the future, and even if I did, it won't be nearly as bad as the chapter 01 ending.

Also, I would appreciate if further discussions that may spoil the game for others to be included in a spoiler warning. I really appreciated your comments and suggestions, but I personally don't like it if someone spoiled something I have not played yet.

I don't think scene was that horrible, like other guys said. I was surprised, and somewhat nervous. But in a good way. Villain is villain. And introduction of this sort was very good and interesting. We hate him now. That's how it supposed to be. The only deal is, that almost no one expected this turn of events. Huge plot twist always cause such effect on players. It may be positive, or negative. But i think it was positive in this case. And now i'm very excited about what coming in the next chapter. 

Played through the prologue and chapter 1. Liked the game so far, enough that I'm looking forward to the rest of it. I did have the same freeze issue that others talk about here, but it went away after I downloaded the fix file and played that one.

Thoughts/Suggestions:

1) At this point I'm not sure it's appropriate for the main character to feel weird about his relationship with his mom. He mentions needing to do something about Gina and his mom and their relationships, but nothing has really happened with his mom. I felt even Gina was a kinda mellow development (with the french kiss), compared to what was their already strangely close relationship.

2) I liked the look of the mom. Most games seem to make the mom look like a super model so I actually thought the mom's face was refreshing.

3) I thought the ending was interesting. I admit to being a little worried for a second but I thought it concluded well. It will be interesting to see what comes of it. Do the people that rescued them have a counter serum that will undo what was done to Gina? Or will she have to remain a virgin for life to keep her sanity? Or will this be the catalyst that causes their relationship to turn physical? Because obviously he is the only man she trusts and wants to be with. If that does happen, does she become his slave or does her feelings for him insulate her from those effects? Clearly it was very thought provoking in my opinion.

4) Not sure where you are headed with the rest of the game. Obviously the fact that all the subjects that the father helped escape are female leads to the possibility of a harem type game. I would suggest that no matter what happens, you have to pursue the relationships with the sister and mother. The way that the game has been set up thus far kinda calls for it.

Hi guys, I released the second chapter of the story.

A couple things:

1. Is there any better solution for uploading than Mega? I constantly ran out of transfer data, if there is nothing else, I might have to purchase an account.

2. This one contains spoiler:

While creating Jessica, I constantly had this feeling that she looked like a child. Does any one else felt the same way? If so, please tell me.

3. Patreon stuff, in regards to extra content and If-stories (Sellout).

Again, the first set of these stories will be released on the 4th of April. They will both focus on Ethan"s family for now, as I felt that the other characters are not characterized deep enough to deserve an extra story.

I know I don't have a lot of backers, but if anyone wanted to see a different story based on the characters in this game, feel free to talk to me anytime. It doesn't have to be backers only.

The ending of 2nd chapter... It was so cruel of you... :D

Yeah, in the hospital, i've got the same feeling a few times, maybe this somehow depends more on what she's dressing right now.

While she was in office she looked more like a teen or a young woman.

Still, she's gorgeous and i like her very much, hope we can help her in the future, or become closer with her, maybe take her to live 

with Ethan's family for some time...

Might contain spoiler so don't read until you played chapter 2.

I would say that I'm glad that the fucker is dead but I can't since he's a cockroach and cockroaches never seem to die.

The story was very good I did see some spelling errors and a few other errors. I'm thinking that Jessica is the daughter of the enemy or Clara is but I'm leaning more towards Jessica.

Jessica looks fine to me.

Thanks for the replies, I was trying to be careful and I have no intentions of making a pedophilia content.

I'm aiming for a character that's frail and weak, and she happened to fit that personality very well. 

Well... don't worry about the cliffhanger, interesting things will happen in the next chapter :D

Spoiler ahead. Be warned.

HeaxYIA.png

ssshh.... don't spoil the story.

Scene with Gina was sooo romantic! One of the best scenes i've seen in a very long time. I really like gameplay segment in it. It's certainly boost hotness and romance. Now i'm just waiting for some mom action. Glad to see that both Violet and Clara is in "our forces" now. Really excited to what happens next.

I found one bug though - in the very end of chapter, when hero talks about Violet and transmitters with Gina, she repeats the same dialog twice.

I create an account just to be abble to congratulate you for this game. 

Amazing job you done so far, the best story i've seen for long. More a novel than really a game so far but great pace, nice suspens and you manage to make it naughty but never unhealthy or perverse, despite it's an incest story ! (unless we got a big surprise in the end ) 

You also manage to keep away from dumb female character who are molested every minutes, and please stay like this, it's way more interesting than the others.

Anyway, once again, amazing job and be sure i will soon be a patron (got to solve a issue first, but soon...i def will)

Might contain spoilers.

Great scene with Gina pretty interesting so far. I figured Clara was in there somewhere either as a enemy or a ally.

I had the same thing where at the last area when talking to Gina about Violet the transmitter section repeated itself.

Keep up the great work.

Archived