His Legacy - Episode 01

VengeanceXXX

Just finished new update, and it was awesome! Less action maybe than in previous one, but scene in the end was totally epic. So much emotions, and finally we become even more powerful and hopefully begin to seriously fight and saving our friends. And how sweet was both Violet and Mom's scenes) It was hard choice. Violet's scene probably is one of the most romantic and anticipated ones in whole game. Madison's and Gina's scene was very good too. Scenes with Sonic and Clara... was bitter. Even though we know what this girls gone through many times. Sonic's was even funny, but Clara's was unnerving in both variants. Good that if you close with her, ending was sweet. Even if i expected more than a hug) I agree with Meastro, found some minor bugs and mistakes in dialogue too, and few opportunities for something more.

I disagree with criticism on patreon, and i still love this game. Story is very interesting, not "cheesy and anime as fuck" (but i don't think "anime" counts as something bad, especially for stories), and 18+ scenes is better than in many other games i play. Nothing too bad at all. But, i agree on many points with Katsuni and other people. There is slight weak points in relationship system, and idea with "gray choices" is very good, as i keep missing stuff. And even now, using new guide, i found new scene with Violet that i was missing in previous update. Let's see how removing jealousy and other stuff gonna change game. Even though i'm fully approve your prioritizing story progression, over sex scenes. This scenes are awesome either way, even if they don't contain animations, or not interactive with choices and stuff. It's still hot, not inferior to other games at all. I'd like too see more and more epic story either way, not a big fan of zillion branches. Linear is good. 

• 2 weeks later...

This project is dead. If you're an existing patron, please quickly unsub so that you won't be charged any further. I'm currently trying to find out how to close this account so that people won't be able to access this page anymore, but be warned.

I'm having issues with my real life and unfortunately it will spell the end of this project.

Sorry to hear this project is terminated. But i wish you good luck and hope you sort out your personal life.

Extremely sorry to hear that. It was huge shock for me. I always waiting for updates of this game more than any other. I still really hope that things get better for you and that you continue this project later. Story and characters is too good to be completely abandoned. I love them so much. It's one of the very rare gems on Patreon. Very sad to see that such gems can't survive, and zillion typical fuck fest games is so massive and popular. 

• 8 months later...

I'm sorry that Ethan's legacy ended up being dead. I was having a lot of personal problems and I had to stop due to those reasons.

But things have looked a lot better in this year. I've sorted most of my issues now and I can get back on doing things that I loved.

I decided to do a fresh start on this game. It's a completely new story with the old cast of characters.

I hoped everyone can look past the fact that I crumbled to the pressure in the past, but I've sorted out most of my personal life issues and I'm actually quite happy right now. I gained back the passion I lost from my initial project, and I hope that everyone will like it.

I titled it "His Legacy" to avoid any confusion to "Ethan's legacy".

I must say that I am glad you are back. I am new to this genre and I really like it. I understand youve had problems as we all do in life but you need to finish the story you started. Out of all the games I  have played yours was the best and i have been looking forward to find out how it ends for a while now. You need to finish what you start if you want people to fund your operation. I  for one will send you $50 if you finish that story but I cant see putting money out if Im not sure your going to finish. Its like a game in alpha that people play while the devs are tweaking it. You pay for the final product not half of it. You need closure on this just as im sure we all do. 

Think about it

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-04-24 at 2:08 AM, VengeanceXXX said:

I'm sorry that Ethan's legacy ended up being dead. I was having a lot of personal problems and I had to stop due to those reasons.

But things have looked a lot better in this year. I've sorted most of my issues now and I can get back on doing things that I loved.

I decided to do a fresh start on this game. It's a completely new story with the old cast of characters.

I hoped everyone can look past the fact that I crumbled to the pressure in the past, but I've sorted out most of my personal life issues and I'm actually quite happy right now. I gained back the passion I lost from my initial project, and I hope that everyone will like it.

I titled it "His Legacy" to avoid any confusion to "Ethan's legacy".

I discovered Ethan's Legacy a few days ago, and I've been hooked since.  I love the story, I love how you improved the game with every chapter/act.  I love the characters(maybe not the mom thought, she kinda freaks me out).  Then, tonight I discover that there is no more.  I'm sorry your life went bonkers, but starting a new series isn't going to be the way to fix it.  Ethan's and the "Specials" need an end, not a kick into the trash.  I'm pretty sure that people here would support you and the game, I know I would.  Please, just reconsider.  

Cheers

• 4 months later...

Archived