His Legacy - Episode 01

VengeanceXXX

I was wondering since all chapters so far are separate files will you include a version with all in one ?? i was wondering about this part since every part you released seemed to have been separately so if a new chapter is coming out how do your game currently know what the player did in previous chapter ?? or do i have to put every new chapter in the same folder because i actually installed every single one of them in separate folders.

Btw the build up in this game so far seem to be really good only the player character seem to be rather weak compared to what he is up against i am wondering if he is ever going to be able to even defend himself let alone his family.

Yes! Scene with mom, sweet and romantic just like i wanted. She's beautiful. I really like new interesting relationship system too. And what a twist with Ghost! Enemy's forces seems really strong now. So many things happened, new girls too. Thanks for Sonic, hero now have at least something to protect himself. Very excited for the next part of act. 

I found few bugs. First just before scene with mother, hero repeats the same words and dialog glitches. Second in dialog with Jessica, in choice "You'll be alright" game says "the label 'You'll_be_allright' could not be found", and dialog glitches after. Third in the very end in scene with Gina, second choice "I... i don't think so..." causes dialog to glitch again. And dialog in sexy scene with Gina glitches too (she didn't start, and after dialog stops too). After scene, both choices "who did it better" glitch dialog too (and even if i choose second option, game thinks i choose first, but after that shows right dialog, the same if i choose first option). I fixed all this dialog stops with few Esc button presses. 

Might contain spoilers.

Pretty much knew the part with that guy was a trap especially with shit for brains being alive so they know who she is.

Played this so far to the mothers spot and I thought I was stuck in a endless mother fucker loop where it never ends as I screwed her 3 times pumped a shit ton and played with the breast a little bit. There is no option to move forward or stop so that the scene will advance but then I screwed her again for the 4th time and it finally moved forward not sure if it's suppose to be this way or if it's a bug.

I think there was a spot in the mom's sentence's where they repeated themselves it was before the sex started.

I can't wait till that fucker is dead and hopefully this time they shove him into a meat grinder while yelling the words lets see you come back now bitch maybe even feed the remains later to some animals so if they come to bring them back to life again they will only be able to bring back shit man.

The area where you are talking to violet about the missing agent. There are spots where the person speaking changes to *mom* as the one speaking instead of Violet.

Not sure how a agent that is untraceable in any way can be caught but I guess it must been rigged this way to make troll boy look like a wiener I mean winner. I'll always see him as a failure and a piece of shit no matter how rigged things get.

I'm not going to like the relationship system at all because it's going to be nothing more then choosing one over the other and making them jealous pissed off or whatever and I hate options where you can only pick one or the other instead of being able to pick both.

Like the spot where your sister gives you a hand job. Why would you ever pick one over the other that is the dumbest thing ever and Ethan would already know that he would have to pick both and not one over the other so that both would be happy and that he wouldn't hurt them. If you pick the mom then sister will get jealous if you pick the sister I'm not sure what will happen for the mom as it ends shortly after but chances are she heard his response and she will now be depressed - jealous - mad. Picking one over the over should never be a option as you would want to show them that you love them both equally and not show that he loves one more then the other and the sister has already stated that she was/is jealous of the mother. Now your just pitting both of them against each other and I'm going to loose interest if I have to keep choosing one over the over as it'll no longer be fun to play.

Also you have no clue what the hell each of their relationships are at what points you are getting for each response you are selecting with any given person. Most games have a menu that lists everyone's stats love horniness stuff like that. Many also have where the points will pop up on the screen for each response that you selected like 5+ for this response. This is really helpful as you can save before selecting any response and then try out each pathway to see which one gives the most points. Only one that I saw anything with was when I saved the picked the mother instead of the sister and it showed that she was more jealous now.

I didn't have this problem in mother's scene. There is only one time for mom to cum, and for hero. I kinda agree about relationships, because it's really hard to choose Gina or mom in this situation. I like relationship system, if hero just can get closer to Jessica, Clara, Violet or other girls. But not that hard family choice. Of course all this choosing leads to endless fights for Ethan's affection. "Ethan truly loves only me!" And things like that. And i'd like some relationship menu too. So we know each girl's points. 

Thanks for the new chapter, it's the first game ever where it's really hard to say what i like more - the story or the romantic/sexual content, cause both are absolutely amazing ;)

Absolutely agreed to you, guys about:

Why would you ever pick one over the other that is the dumbest thing ever and Ethan would already that he would have to pick both and not one over the other so that both would be happy and that he wouldn't hurt them. If you pick the mom then sister will get jealous if you pick the sister I'm not sure what will happen for the mom as it ends shortly after but chances are she heard his response and she will now be depressed - jealous - mad. Picking one over the over should never be a option as you would want to show them that you love them both equally and not show that he loves one more then the other 

I kinda agree about relationships, because it's really hard to choose Gina or mom in this situation. I like relationship system, if hero just can get closer to Jessica, Clara, Violet or other girls. But not that hard family choice. Of course all this choosing leads to endless fights for Ethan's affection.

While i personally still like the fact of adding the system like this, it's like making a chapter more like the first one, where were more choises(they dosen't really changed anything, but playing with them was kinda more intresting)

I've just thought that:

If Ghost get imrinted and lost, maybe Violet can be convinced that she need to get imprinted too, but by a....helping hand...as a protection measure...

If you know what i mean :D

But that will need a portion of this new serum...:(

@Katsuni

The choices actually DO change things if you pick the mother over the sister a message will pop up stating that the sister is now more jealous. You'll see the message pop up in the top right hand corner of the screen after you make the selection.

Something about the end of act 2 got me scratching my head:

I was wondering about what is the meaning of the imprint markus was talking about and turned this powerfull ghost character becoming a total slut in the end ?? Why has the same not happened to Gina with ethan how come she was even able to tell that she did not feel any different at all. either she was not really injected or Ethan was total loser and failed to do what markus was capable to do witch means the imprint on Gina is still not done. I have a fealing i maybe be missing something or the end about this part is not very clear to me ?? from what i seen Gina is suppose to obay Ethan now but instead acts normal, even capable of becoming jealous witch is not really part of the serum.

btw if this serum really is that powerfull i hope we get to play with that too turning female enemies into total sluts. that would even the score when we lose a female friend.

Spoiler ahead: 

I have no intentions to pit anyone against anyone. My apologies if it seemed that way, mostly it was just a really poor execution on my part.

But Gina will get jealous, it's a part her personality, it would actually be weird otherwise if she didn't.

I figured that she needed a stat to reflect that in the game.The choices in the end of v01 is more of a poor implementation than me pitting anyone against anyone, I hope you can understand. 

This IS a harem game(eventually), just clearing things up if it wasn't clear enough. I'm just trying to do new things and this version is my experiment in how to make good choices, can't say that I nailed it at all, but I will do my best to improve it in the next versions. I hope you can be patient, and I'm truly grateful that you guys share your thoughts on how things are right now. I'll change the end of this version in the next release within this week.

Things will be explored further on why Gina doesn't seem to be affected by the serum at all in the future. 

No need to appolagise. The story was actually quite well excuted. I was only pointing out what i thought was different from previous version. you have actually released quite allot in such short amount of time. That in itself is quite an accomplishment,

So keep up the good work.

@Katsuni

The choices actually DO change things if you pick the mother over the sister a message will pop up stating that the sister is now more jealous. You'll see the message pop up in the top right hand corner of the screen after you make the selection.

I was talking about the first chapter, that one with the intro part.

VengeanceXXX

It's nice that you're trying new things and experimenting and it's awesome that you're keeping in touch and listening to the community ;)

I like your decision about engine and interesting relationship menu (three options? love, lust and jealousy?). 

@D_ManXX2

I doubt in harem genre it's would be a serious deal. It seems that even Gina kinda okay with some competition going on. And we don't really know about true hero's feelings yet. Who he truly loves the most now? Is it really Gina? Especially since he obviously indecisive type. 

Awesome part, lots of choices and finally some Ethan's power action. Can't wait for Violet's or Clara's affection results.

I found some kind of bug, and even in 2b version it still exists. In Gina's shower scene, after she orgasms, you can kiss her or say "I love you, Sis" is there supposed to be some kind of dialog after that? Because there is nothing here. Game kinda stuck after i choose kiss or other option, and i clicked few times, then game brings me sex scene, without any dialog before that. 

Thanks for the new update. the new options looks really good.

i wanted to report small thing happening in the end when you have to chose purple or orange ball when chosing the purple for violet the desire is actually added to clara instead of violet it is the blue heart when chosing the orange  both heart are changed equily. Other then that the new fix is working without any problems.

Was wondering about the 3 hearts i know red is for love blue is desire but what does the yellow heart stand for ? I hope that is for curroption ?? :D

Archived