Might be far fetched but....

When I was in recoloring madness, I was looking what another recolor  and  I found cupcake mashine. Then I had Idea do food for my dirty (minded) womens . I know these things/ thinks/ is/  are/ bad and people never realise it on real life but these game mechanics as  WW, awakens the imagination. People want try anything or everything what they can . I hope that it is as alibi sufficient  :P . I want cook foods from my cumcake maschine but when I was looking how these things work, I was bored from tuts. For every food or drink you need change recipes and ingrediens . Check sims4studio and their tutorials. All these things are posible but you must find anyone with taste spent lot of time with it. I personally open this tutorials many times. but after 1 minute reading I'm closing pages with frustration  :lol: . Another problem is english language and my bad abilities with. I recolor this one and I hope , one day I try it change (recipes) or I will be hoping someone try it.

post-1585499-0-11555900-1489749515_thumb.png

Archived