I need help with girl name

Guest UserWithoutSpecialName

Hello all, I have an idea for a new follower, but I have no idea what name to give her. I have this preset (see spoiler), but formally girl has no name, any ideas? Only normal names, please, matching to her :D

tumblr_omw2qnL1UY1vejpq7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omw2qnL1UY1vejpq7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_omw2qnL1UY1vejpq7o3_1280.jpg

Thank you in advance for ideas :)

P.S. Upload this follower mod here? (When ready)

What's her in-game race or nationality she's based on? Do you want normal names or fantasy names? Are you including a surname? 

I see a white chick, but white can be American, British, French, Dutch, etc...

For the sake of trying... Isabel, Amber, Nicole, Anna.

There's already a popular aurora follower though.

If you name her Dawn.. whatever you do, do not make her last name Quixote

And dont make her last name Victoria if you name her Seras =p

Who cares? If they like that name it doesn't really matter, i chose the name because of sleeping beauty.

Only name, race Imperial, personality, feisty, brave, bold

Diana.

Imperial names tend to be "Latin-ish" and Diana was one of the ancient gods (Greek? Roman?) of hunting.

Her personality would suit a hunter. Feisty = independant, confident. Brave, well, she faces wolves, bears, snowcats. Bold, that's actually related to bravery.

She looks like a "Claire" to me. With "Redmane" as her surname.

She's very lovely. Good job on her creation.

EDIT: Just thought of a different name: Emma Redmane

She kinda reminds me Emma Watson.

Claire wins!

Thank you all for help :)

More shoots here :P

Bernadette

Although feminizations ending in "ette" are not particularly popular now, Bernadette is a pleasant, feminine, but strong name that doesn't feel prohibitively dated. And though strongly associated with the saint who saw visions of the Virgin Mary—Saint Bernadette of Lourdes—it is now no longer strictly inhabiting the Catholic diocese.

Bernadette was much more widely used at one time than it is now. The year after Saint Bernadette was canonized, her name reached Number 252, and not long after the successful film The Song of Bernadette was released, it hit Number 188 in 1946.

Archived