Is there any HDT setup that DOESN'T have jiggly thighs?

Yuni

I like HDT physics. Bouncing breasts, hdt vagina, hdt penis, bouncing butt, all very wonderful... but I don't want my thighs to jiggle.

Why? Because I wear lots of boots with long stockings, as well as the occasional set of devious cuffs. When the thighs jiggle, they clip straight through those stockings and devious cuffs, as well as any set of boots from devious devices, because I often wear said leg garments without a torso armor piece... often because of Player Exhibitionist keeping me stripped. This is because without a torso part, these boots do not replace your 'naked' body, just lay on top of it, and the stockings don't have jiggly physics... so just the thigh jiggles.... straight through them.

Does anyone know of an HDT set.. or whatever you call all these files floating around... that has all the jiggling parts -except- the thighs on females?

I really appreciate any help. Below are the steps I have tried already.

1: I installed the All-In-One HDT SMP Fomod, and tried two different versions. Bodyslide and Jello. Bodyslide comes with a body-slide thing you build to cause physics, but that's bad for me because
A: Player Exhibitionist thinks it's torso armor and keeps trying to make me take it off

B: For some reason, if I build that body, Slavetats will no longer display or attach any tattoos to my body texture.

... and Jello did not fix the thigh problem... But given that all the presets include thigh jiggle, and there's no listed option without, I don't know what else to slap on.

I currently use Clams of Skyrim for the animated vagina, and it's their HDT files I relied on until now. I'm not sure why they had me install the default HDT physics, as Mod Organizer tells me Clams of Skyrim entirely overwrites the HDT physics install.

I like HDT physics. Bouncing breasts, hdt vagina, hdt penis, bouncing butt, all very wonderful... but I don't want my thighs to jiggle.

Why? Because I wear lots of boots with long stockings, as well as the occasional set of devious cuffs. When the thighs jiggle, they clip straight through those stockings and devious cuffs, as well as any set of boots from devious devices, because I often wear said leg garments without a torso armor piece... often because of Player Exhibitionist keeping me stripped. This is because without a torso part, these boots do not replace your 'naked' body, just lay on top of it, and the stockings don't have jiggly physics... so just the thigh jiggles.... straight through them.

Does anyone know of an HDT set.. or whatever you call all these files floating around... that has all the jiggling parts -except- the thighs on females?

I really appreciate any help. Below are the steps I have tried already.

1: I installed the All-In-One HDT SMP Fomod, and tried two different versions. Bodyslide and Jello. Bodyslide comes with a body-slide thing you build to cause physics, but that's bad for me because

A: Player Exhibitionist thinks it's torso armor and keeps trying to make me take it off

B: For some reason, if I build that body, Slavetats will no longer display or attach any tattoos to my body texture.

... and Jello did not fix the thigh problem... But given that all the presets include thigh jiggle, and there's no listed option without, I don't know what else to slap on.

I currently use Clams of Skyrim for the animated vagina, and it's their HDT files I relied on until now. I'm not sure why they had me install the default HDT physics, as Mod Organizer tells me Clams of Skyrim entirely overwrites the HDT physics install.

According to what you've said, you're not using HDT, you're using HDT SMP, (which is superior for the most part).

Just setup whichever physics package you got working and then it's a simple matter of going to skyrim/data/skse/plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/

and in this location you need to locate the .xml file that is reponsible for giving your body physics.

In my case it's the UUNP.xml.

(Note, making changes like this a lot more complicated for uninformed users if using HDT and not HDT SMP).

For this explanation, I'm giving the HDT SMP guide as that seems to be the package you installed and the one i'm familiar with.

Then open up this file with an editor like notepad or notepad++ (recommended for formatting). And find any thigh related stuff and delete it.

For example, in my UUNP.xml I have...

fe3b10483d.png

that code segment which represents the front left thigh (there will be the same thing but for the right thigh also), so I would delete those code snippets.

And then further down (most likely right after those bits) will be some constraints that may look like..

233ff7f7ca.png

Delete those too, save and done.

I make edits like this all the time when i need to add or remove physics from a body part for certain mods e.g. amputation mods that remove arms or legs that have physics cause my game to freak out.

If you delete, save, open your game and either unequip/requip armor or reload/change the cell you are in to see the updated effects.

If the entire body loses physics it's a good indicator that something in file was changed that shouldn't have been like an incorrect value or missing bracket etc.

So make backups before you edit!

I feel your pain, watching legs jiggle through pants and stockings is annoying but I like legs  :P .

I would suggest making a long term choice between HDT Physics and HDT SMP. In my opinion after recently upgrading to SMP, it's far superior, the collisions are much more accurate and there is little to no spazzing out.

Not to mention you can customize and tweak SMP very easily as shown above.

But it is highly unrecommended to run both HDT and SMP together unless you know what you're doing and can safely separate HDT and SMP objects.

Thank you, I'm tinkering, but it's not stopping the jiggle so far. I wonder... is it even possible to having animated vagina with HDT SMP, like is that in the all-in-one pack? I'll tinker more until I solve this, and mark it solved when I figure it out. Thank you.

Thank you, I'm tinkering, but it's not stopping the jiggle so far. I wonder... is it even possible to having animated vagina with HDT SMP, like is that in the all-in-one pack? I'll tinker more until I solve this, and mark it solved when I figure it out. Thank you.

The all in one should provide the vagina (which isnt animated) it all works off physics. But yeah all-in-one UUNP pack is supposed to provide physics for more or less the whole body (not calves i dont think).

If you have problems, you can always upload your body xml here and I can make the tweaks for you.

You can search for the bone you don't wan juggles on and set its mass to 0 which will turn it to kinematic bone/static so you don't need to remove the parts if you want it back anytime..

Archived