Request: More F/F animations

chete69

First of all, yes i know sims can have lots of f/f interactions, but most of them have a dildo involved on it.

My request is for scissoring, sixty-nines, mutual masturbation, those beautiful orgies of six, etc.

Just without a dildo involved on any of the interactions.

Thanks to you all, modders, animators, an all the people that makes all that wonderful work to put in this game some hot & spicy quality...

First of all, yes i know sims can have lots of f/f interactions, but most of them have a dildo involved on it.

My request is for scissoring, sixty-nines, mutual masturbation, those beautiful orgies of six, etc.

Just without a dildo involved on any of the interactions.

Thanks to you all, modders, animators, an all the people that makes all that wonderful work to put in this game some hot & spicy quality...

Hey there! I've started to work on this as I'm +1 to that suggestion! I'm very new to animation but that is the area I'd like to focus on! My work may be a little basic at first but I'm a quick learner so I hope there will be some stuff your happy with :)

post-1366609-0-60134900-1489658395_thumb.png

Work in progress ;)

I want more Gay, male m/m or m/m/m animations...there are some great anal ones etc but would luv to see more for my gay dudes /trans /bi. I think the f/f anims are already awesome.. oh, by the way are there any working dildos made yet for S4?

If what you want is an all male world, you can do it, as i did for an all female world, with the McCmdCenter. You can have working dildos here, and i think, all animations they do here work for every genre (and in S4 you can choose that a female have a penis and impregnate others, as well as you can choose a male impregnate another...

• 6 months later...

Archived