I can't get my sim to have a period!

I made a young adult female sim and she just got married. I do not have the testingcheatsenabled true on but the moddlet for fertility has not shown up. Can someone please help me? What settings do I need to do to make sure in the kinky world mod lets my sim get pregnant. I do also have installed woohooer, desensor, the passion mod on this site, and the other woohoo mod on here. I don't think any of them are the problem since all of those were installed before and I was able to get a fertile moodlet. Please help, my sim has a normal lifespan and I really want to get her pregnant through the mod...

• 4 months later...

I would suggest turning on the debug option regardless, then you can go into Kinky world -> Debug -> More -> ShowInfos in infos you can see all the boring stats such as what state of ... Womanhood (I couldnt think of a better word, havent slept in 20 hours) she is in and from there figure out whats up.

Also, the mod is not always accurate, I've often had sex with the same female over and over only for the mod to keep showing her as having had anal sex ^.- So often, if I've tried too long t o care anymore, I just go into Kinky world -> debug -> inseminate -> choose my toon from the list.

Though I guess it could be avoided if I didnt disable the normal pregnancy function that comes with the game.