[solved] outfit for HGEC I found does not scale can someone please help

nightshad

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26432/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D26432%26preview%3D&pUp=1

i found this gorgious witch outfit for HGEC BUT when ever i get my nodes scaled it temp replaces it with something else. can someone help me out by making a version that supports scaling and BBB. or at least teach me how to do it myself.

i got set body and set body reloaded also got HGEC body so what do i need to do to make this outfit work with my mods and pregnancy mods please

i can not get a hold of the poster as he has been banded.

Oblivion don't scale armor or clothes. During pregnancy new meshes are used ( 3 meshes for the different pregnancy stages) Oblivion is not Skyrim !

So you must create 3 new meshes ( maybe with clothes converter and mesh rigger) or with blender.

You cna use clothes converter also to change breast size and body type, and mesh rigger to add BBB.

And I don't not how to use it in game.  Tamago Setbody Reboot  supports only vanilla armor and clothes,

Read the spoiler Modding with TamagoSetbody

Seems you must only add the 3 pregnancy meshes in your armor/clothes folder.

dawww. thank you much >< massive disappointment >,<

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/?do=findComment&comment=623250

Use mesh rigger it can transfer bone nodes from one nif/skeleton to another nif all you need is a target file and the required body nif files or skeleton.

does this add them to the right folder or would i have to do that. i dont want to brake anything :o

No ! You don't install the tool in Oblivion. The tool use taget folder ( you put you mesh in) and template folder ( put your pregnancy body mesh in  it) and a output folder.

From the output folder you copy the ne mesh in your game ( rename it ! See Tamago Set body spoiler )

No ! You don't install the tool in Oblivion. The tool use taget folder ( you put you mesh in) and template folder ( put your pregnancy body mesh in  it) and a output folder.

From the output folder you copy the ne mesh in your game ( rename it ! See Tamago Set body spoiler )

i show that ^^ and the rigger too thank you for that fejeena

T_T i just looked at it and gaved me a headache trying to figure it out.

*sighs*

I forgot oblivion doesn't have a belly node like skyrim does. Pregnancy is controlled though scripts stages and body swapping. Each stage a new script activates and switches out the body with the next pregnant version.

someone was able to do this for me :3 thanks myuhinny : D

Archived