Hello! I am a new player from China mainland .I am a LOLer,too.

So, Can I share this amzing mod to China mainland bbs?Not 3dm,but like Skycitizen or other mod bbs

You know China mainland user link to loverslab is not easy.

THX

Yes, you may relink it. Just make sure you mention that it originally came from here.

Thanks for asking beforehand. Have fun and enjoy :shy:

Thank you ~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any news on the update with modder resources? Still looking forward to its release. Great work on this armor and thanks again!

I did a small update with textures for Stahl, for a public release , he is prob waiting for my finished BS version to update it later.

Any news on the update with modder resources? Still looking forward to its release. Great work on this armor and thanks again!

I did a small update with textures for Stahl, for a public release , he is prob waiting for my finished BS version to update it later.

Indeed, it is looking great already, but I'd like it to be as polished as possible before release. ;)

Cool thanks! Would you say it will be easier to edit? I'm mainly interested in using the boots and gloves - I'd like to add transparency to the boots above the knee so they are basically toeless socks, and as for the gloves I doubt I'll have luck, I wanted to just make everything transparent but the claw tips, I'd imagine that would require blender though so I'll tackle that another time.

The boots I was able to edit once before, was just thinking PSD or something might make that easier though I totally understand if that would not be provided, when he said "mod tools" just kinda peaked my interest.

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1.12.2017 at 6:26 PM, mutle said:

Spectraverse spells pack on the nexus has pretty much all of Syndra's spells. 
If you wish to complete the experience, that is the place to go.

Amazing work by the way. :smile:

I saw the mod page and I think I saw some spell names that may resemble them. Can you name them and describe them before I download it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1.12.2017 at 6:26 PM, mutle said:

Spectraverse spells pack on the nexus has pretty much all of Syndra's spells. 
If you wish to complete the experience, that is the place to go.

Amazing work by the way. :smile:

I tried the Spectraverse spells. They dont work for me or dont really resemble the spells.

1 hour ago, Stahlvormund101 said:

This mod is for the non-SE Edition of Skyrim. Did you try to install it on the SE version? That may have caused the issue.

Yeah i installed it after on Oldrim and no real problem but some texture bug but relunching the game fix it any way to make it work on SE ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018. 01. 05. at 11:01 PM, Stahlvormund101 said:

I tried the Spectraverse spells. They dont work for me or dont really resemble the spells.

Well, most of the sphere spells work like hers. Spawning orbs to damage and manipulate, then to launch all orbs for x damage each.
Anyways, i didnt play lol in a while, so my memory perhaps became rusty.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings, i am a LOLer and a skyrim fan from China, may i ask your permission to translate your latest version and share it to Chinese forum Skycitizen? 

Syndra is my third favorite champion in the game (frist is Caitlyn, second is Tristana) :D

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 11:58 PM, wcchaa said:

Greetings, i am a LOLer and a skyrim fan from China, may i ask your permission to translate your latest version and share it to Chinese forum Skycitizen? 

Syndra is my third favorite champion in the game (frist is Caitlyn, second is Tristana) :D

Thanks.

You may, just add credits and link to the original mod in your forum post.

On 6/3/2018 at 9:51 AM, prozipy said:

Could you add separately bra & panties?

No plans for that.