Help adding basic functions to a custom voice follower

Ezarr

Hi there guys, well that's basically it as you read on the topic title. I need to add the basics functions to my follower, like:

join me

wait

follow me back

trade

favors (picking up something for me) 

dismiss

The only one I managed to get right was the trade function, all the others are not working for whatever reason. The options are there but there's no execution to them.

I'm all new on this as you can see. Could you tell me what conditions or scripts should I add to get them working?

Have you looked at the vanilla follower quest to see how the base game does it?  I don't remember how it's done per se but it has to do with if the follower is an active teammate or not.  Duplicating how the vanilla game handles it might be your best option.  You could also try looking at Dawnguard's Serana since she isn't covered or controlled by the base game follower system.

Have you looked at the vanilla follower quest to see how the base game does it?  I don't remember how it's done per se but it has to do with if the follower is an active teammate or not.  Duplicating how the vanilla game handles it might be your best option.  You could also try looking at Dawnguard's Serana since she isn't covered or controlled by the base game follower system.

Yes i did, that's the way I got the trade function to work.  I noticed that the script for the trade function was different to all the others, it was something like "akspeaker.openinventory" the ones giving me trouble they all say "getowningquest". I used the setup for Mjoll, I will try Serana's.

Archived