[Request] Bodyslide Conversion - Armor of Seductress

Greetings everyone. 

I was looking on Google and LoversLab for a Body Slide Conversion of Lady Lucretia default armor but haven't found anything.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37302/?

37302-1-1371474875.jpg

I tried converting it myself but the results were quite catastrophic. If anyone here on LL has the time and skill, it would be very appreciated. I've seen another couple of guys asking for it here on LL but on wrong Category.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...
On 8/22/2018 at 11:46 PM, Shinketsu_Karasu said:

Just gonna bump this, I've been looking for a CBBE bodyslide version of this armor for quite a while...

I made my own CBBE Bodyslide Conversion, it may not be perfect, there could be some clippings. I even haven't tested it yet. Still, I'm still practising.

If you encounter some issues, let me know.

[Requires Original Nikita's Succubus Race Mod]  Succubus Race by Nikitaa

[Nikita] Succubus Armor CBBE BS HDT.zip

Hey that's awesome!! I can't wait to try it out! I'll use it tonight and let you know how it works on my games! I have several females with varying body types, so it'll be interesting to see who can rock this the best!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing :D

EDIT: Alright, I tried to set this to my custom preset in bodyslide, and this was the result:

probs.jpg

It appears that the Bodyslide portion IS working, but for some reason the armor isn't actually ON the body? I haven't tested this in the actual game yet, but any idea how to fix this?

I honestly don't know what could be causing this. Obviously, this looks fine with my presets on my PC (all PC's are different from each other).

I suggest try building the outfit and try it in-game, if the outfit looks separated from the body, maybe it could be something on my end at the time I made the conversion.  Also, make sure you're using latest Bodyslide build. (I'm currently using 4.5.3, I think the latest is 4.6.2). Maybe this could be causing it.

594986798_Capturadepantalla(65).thumb.png.fa1464ab368342534c36555abdf01a85.png

I think it was just my Bodyslide glitching. I tried it in-game and it seems to be working just fine. I only tried it on one game because it was right before bed, but her proportions are quite extreme, and it worked great, no clipping at all! I'm gonna see about trying it in a few other games tonight or tomorrow, just to make sure all is well.

Again, thank you so much for creating and sharing these!

• 11 months later...
On 8/28/2018 at 5:36 PM, Holothurion said:

I'm glad it worked. I forgot that I made this request like a year ago, I'm happy that I managed to do it myself and that others can use it.

would it be possible to update it to the new cbbe for special edition too?

On 8/15/2019 at 6:14 PM, ZEROXLP7 said:

would it be possible to update it to the new cbbe for special edition too?

Sadly, I can't play Skyrim Special Edition due to crappy PC (it's actually a Laptop with 512 VRAM) so there's no way for me to test conversions for SSE.

Archived